March 28, 2024, 11:20:23 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: [Quests and maps] jarok suggestions  (Read 4800 times)

jarok

• Howdy, partner.
    • View Profile
[Quests and maps] jarok suggestions
« on: September 19, 2015, 03:08:01 pm »
I was working on custom quest for 2 weeks in my spare time. I did background story and maps. I can not make scripts but I assume scripts are not hard to do for reloaded programmers. In short it is simple quest but I will expand it to full storyline. Network of pervers kidnappers, slavers and weird people. Heavy Fallout atmosphere.

1. Quest details

Difficult: easy/medium
Suggested lvl: +/- 10lvl
Repeatable: no
What to do:
- Find William's daughter
- (optional) kill kidnapper and bring his head to William
- (optional) join kidnapper and kill William's daughter
- (optional) "kill" William

Number of enemies: 6
Enemies: 5 dogs (40hp - 100hp), 1 man (200hp - 250hp)

Reward:
- 1) 2000 exp for complete quest + exp for killing enemies (dog 100 exp, kidnapper 1000 exp), lockpicking lockers, 2000 caps from William + items from kidnapper's house (weapons, misc items, ammo, armors, medics caps) + reputation
- 2) if you do not kill kidnapper you can help him rape and kill William's daughter, you will get 1000 exp, Trap Man suggests you join his group and kidnapp people (you can get caps and exp)

Locations: Junktown (in bar), Gun Runners, secret bar (you can not attack anyone because you will die and quest can not be completed), old farm house
Main NPCs: William, James, Rick, Jeff, Trap Man, Sandy (daughter)

Background

William - you see a white man in bar. He has broken leg and is depressed. He tell you that his 16 years old daughter Sandy was kidnapped by bald guy with tatto on the head. William thinks he is a kind of slaver, murderer and probably pedhophile because month later few children were kidnapped too by bald man. Some people think there is mysterious group which kidnaps young people (especially children) in the nearest area of Hub/Junktown and Boneyard.

He wanted to search his daughter but he was shot leg, he can not go for a longer trip. He asks you for help. Find his daughter and optional bring cut off truncated (sorry for my poor english) hid head. He tell you go to Boneyard and talk with James which is friend of William and guard in Gun Runners. He might know something more.

In Boneyard James (30 years old) tell you about group of kidnappers. He heard about person called Jeff who might know more. He suggests you talk with thugs in secret bar. He tells you secret bar is place when all pervers, thugs meet. Gun Runners bosses know about place but do nothing. James does not know why (good for expand it to another quests line) but nevermind, he marks location in your pipboy.

Secret bar is place for thugs and all kind of deviants. If you want to go inside you must pay 1000 caps to Rick - bald guy with whore next to him. Main guards are wearing metal armors. In basement you can meet criminals, slavers, drug dealers. Player can not go into last rooms because it should be used for new quest line but now forget it.

There is person called Jeff (24 years old black man with scars on his face (red shirt), he loves Jet and vodka). You start talking with him, you know what he is doing here, what is this place etc. You give him more beers, vodka then later you ask him about kidnappers. He is offensive and simply tell you fuck off because he does not know anything. You have option to bully him or bribe him with caps and Jet depends on barter, speech skill, charisma or both.

Jeff takes caps, Jet and tells you about Trap Man and his group. He knows him very well, Trap Man is middle-aged slaver from NCR. He went to Junktown/Hub/Boneyard areas because he was expelled from NCR slavery guild. Trap Man is frequent visitor in secret bar and works along to other thugs, they kidnapp children and young women in wasteland. They also attacks weak caravans from Hub and Junktown. Few of them are psychos, criminals and deviants. Jeff is one of them, he is looking for new people who like "that things" (slavery, drugs). You ask Jeff about Trap Man location, he marks location on the map (old farmhouse) to the west from Hub. It is well hidden, only some people know it place including Jeff who has many connections with people who visit secret bar. You can work for him after completed quest when you choose 2) optional ending.

In farmhouse there is few dogs. In small house you find out killed children (very brutally) and boy who is knocked out. He is almost dead. In the main house you find Trap Man. When you enter building script starts and dialog window is shown. Trap Man is good speaker, he tells you he needs person like you. He encourage you join him "performance" which means let you rape and then kill William's daughter. Now you can decide - kill Trap Man or join...

1) When you kill Trap Man you can cut off his fucking bald head and rescue Sandy. She will follow you to exit grid and appear in bar next to William. Go to bar, take price and act like a superhero!

2) Screen is black for while and you see dead daughter. Trap Man is thrilled and think you should work with him because he needs people like you. If you agree you can sell Trap Man slaves (children and young women) for caps. However your reputation will lost and you get childkiller perk if you make much more "performances" on children. You are fucking monster and people hate you! If you talk with William you have options to tell his daughter can not be saved (no price) or you killed her, the old man give heart attack and die (500 exp). You lost reputation in certain communities but get more in raiders etc etc.

2. Quest locations

Secret bar
Spoiler: show

Old farmhouse
Spoiler: show

3. Others characters

William is simple farmer who lives in Junktown or Hub. He is 50 years old, her wife die few years ago. He has 16 years old daughter, Sandy. He try find his daughter but he was shot in leg by raiders in trip so he must return to Junktown.

Rick (circa 37 years old) is very talkative bald guy who like fucking new asses, he is sex fiend. He is officer guard and you must pay him caps to enter secret bar. He boast about how many chicks he scores.

Others chcaracters are unknown until I drink few beers and start writing, lol.

Maps in attachments. Free to use.

Please comments and share ideas.
I'm badass and I will kick your asses.

jarok

• Howdy, partner.
    • View Profile
Re: [Quests and maps] jarok suggestions
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2015, 03:08:19 pm »
Reserved

Kilgore

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2015, 11:33:58 am »
Well-written suggestion, nice, and contains ready-to-use maps! All suggestions should look like that. Looking forward to the rest of it.

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2015, 07:00:31 pm »
+1, I hope the playerbase will awake one day. Everyone cry about no PvE or little ammount of quests/story lines, but when someone post his work its underratted. Don't stop man and keep on working.

:)
GUN FOR HIRE

jarok

• Howdy, partner.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2015, 02:31:51 pm »
I wasnt working on it for month but I got some more ideas for storyline. Maybe new maps will come too.

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2015, 02:44:58 pm »
Sometimes it's better to take a break, and work with fresh ideas :)
GUN FOR HIRE

Corosive

• Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2017, 09:59:15 pm »
Hey Jarok, can you review your work, and then send me the stuff via PM? I'll try to get it in game for ya!

Slowhand

• Go for the eye, Boo! Go for the eyes!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2017, 01:00:42 pm »
[Quests and maps] jarok suggestions
« on: September 19, 2015, 03:08:01 pm »

Posted by: Corosive
« on: Yesterday at 09:59:15 pm »
Hey Jarok, can you review your work, and then send me the stuff via PM? I'll try to get it in game for ya!

Daughter and father suffered an ill fate about 2 years ago...

Corosive

• Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2017, 03:32:55 am »
I've been ordered to make this quest lol. It's almost done.

Wichura

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 30, 2017, 07:10:03 am »
This thread should remain sticked to show everyone how the proper suggestion should look like. I'm really impressed, chapeau-kurwa-bas.

I will share this link to anyone demanding something or suggesting in a "devz plz doo dis in gaem" manner.

Corosive

• Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 30, 2017, 10:57:10 am »
Just keep the rape and murder of children to the minimal. I'm not a fan of adding really dark sexual shit like that. It's not fun to write IMO.

Perteks

• Wiki Editor
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 01, 2017, 10:05:27 am »
Just keep the rape and murder of children to the minimal. I'm not a fan of adding really dark sexual shit like that. It's not fun to write IMO.
Poor raiders roleplayers can't get any fun :<

FrankenStone

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 03, 2017, 12:40:53 am »

well it can be fun if you got dark humor, if her age is on the clock shes ready for the cock.

but yeah i get what you try to say, i eman fallout universe is dark but we should never forget that it got some unique humor and this is hard to deliver with such dark themes.

but thats what makes the difference between fallout 1 and 2 and all what came afterwards... what i dont like about this suggestion si the option to rape her. killing might be cruel enough.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2017, 12:43:16 am by FrankenStone »

zekromo

• 𝓲𝓽'𝓼 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓲𝓷 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓭
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 03, 2017, 07:29:11 am »
Kurwier wtf you crazy bastard hahaha
👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑
👑 👑 👑 Moloch 👑 👑 👑
👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑

Represent Discord Crew:

General Devon Oliver

• Supporter
  • For Valor!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 03, 2017, 05:52:20 pm »
I'm a fan of dark humor very dark humor. but if people don't approve we got to accept it. but like to see more similar and different dark in the game :P.
Merc For Hire, Universal Player