April 29, 2024, 05:48:50 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: Slaver Build (HELP!!)  (Read 2234 times)

craigson

• View Profile
Slaver Build (HELP!!)
« on: September 16, 2015, 03:17:41 am »
So that's it my friend, i want to make a Slaver Char to support my minning operations with some extra muscle and roleplay along the way, but to be honest i don't have a flippin' idea of what i need to put in SPECIAL, it'll be for PVE and mostly roleplay around the HUB and other cities.

If you have any suggestion, tips or something, i will appreciate it.
Thank you in advance.

Mad Matt

• View Profile
Re: Slaver Build (HELP!!)
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2015, 04:07:12 am »
More ST than normal PvP char, few points in INT. You can tag speech to max it, with more mercs you gonna have more slaves. 9-10 AG and max End.

Slaver, PvE char isnt hard to build.
GUN FOR HIRE

Help Bot

• Forum Troll; Wiki Editor
    • View Profile
Re: Slaver Build (HELP!!)
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2015, 04:07:48 am »
The basic person can get two slaves, Don't think charisma is needed for them. unless you wanted to get mercenaries to use more slaves at once, but it'll be like 2-3 weeks before the mercs can pay for themselves and its more hassle than buying a new mine with a new char.

I'd make a build that can kill stuff like normal maybe tag smallguns.

You just need to either buy slaves for like 1-3K from Metzger or knock someone out to negative HP then use rope on someone on the list of enslavable NPC's

After that you need to buy a private mine, talk to the slaves there to have them dig up resources. And leave the place for a week. Log off on the world map not the mine itself.

Then repeat this with future slaver builds. Each slave gets like 200-500 of each type of mineable ore a week I believe.
In Maintenance Mode.