April 18, 2024, 11:38:27 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: About SWARM  (Read 4972 times)

Napalm

• View Profile
About SWARM
« on: September 14, 2015, 11:59:31 am »
Tell me a name from a faction who never did swarm. A faction who scot enemies and check how many they are to bring exactly the same number of players. Tell me please, I want to know, maybe UV can be like them, ha-ha.

Complain swarm this game is a mistake. There is always a solution. Be strong to survive or give up. Most give up, the strong survive. It was not easy to UV survive. Every faction has bad times.

It seems that only Khans survive, but they just here in the forum propagandizing and lying in HUB smoking marijuana.

Bison

Re: About SWARM
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2015, 12:23:34 pm »
Tell me a name from a faction who never did swarm. A faction who scot enemies and check how many they are to bring exactly the same number of players. Tell me please, I want to know, maybe UV can be like them, ha-ha.

Complain swarm this game is a mistake. There is always a solution. Be strong to survive or give up. Most give up, the strong survive. It was not easy to UV survive. Every faction has bad times.

It seems that only Khans survive, but they just here in the forum propagandizing and lying in HUB smoking marijuana.

I don't know a single Khan that smokes marijuana.. Not that it's any of my business. You are right though, only The Khans will be standing. Long after you "pro" TC guys have long gone.

You really shouldn't let people get to you, swarm or no swarm it really doesn't matter what you do as people will complain either way.

The Khans will prevail.

Blarney

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2015, 02:38:32 pm »
When a faction only has a certain amount of fighter, say a small faction with 6, and they get attacked by a team of 15 or so there is very little they can do besides give up for the time being and recruit more members (sometimes it takes weeks for new members to be "TC ready" if they ever get there at all).

So you take on new people, then your faction get derided by all for being a "bunch of noobs" as you have had to take on new players to get numbers.

Then there's the option of joining forces or merging gangs but that again causes waves of salt and derision.

Mostly it just boils down to; if players are in a team that gets swarmed, the easiest option for them is to leave the losing faction and join the winning one. That obviously has a snowball effect and eventually you just end up with one, huge, bored as shit faction.

Andrzej Burdel

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2015, 02:50:24 pm »
Why, for real why are u Bison talking about tc? Where is moderator?

worldremaker

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2015, 03:00:19 pm »
At holidays and we can do here what we want. :D

ACH SLASH!!! LAZOR FAILURE!!!

killer1986chris

• May your death at my hands be painless.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2015, 03:05:42 pm »
Why, for real why are u Bison talking about tc? Where is moderator?

To ban you for off topic?  I'm sure they will be here shortly.  Now as for swarm, I see no reason for people to bitch about it as it's similar to our patrols when we can drop in 10 players on someones encounter.  If you have the numbers why wouldn't you put them to use?  The point is to win your battles.

Gargantua

• Supporter
  • Raiding since 00
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2015, 03:09:58 pm »
The truth is this. 

It doesn't matter what you're doing, how often, with who, where or when.  People are going to make up a gripe.

-If you dominate you are called "SWARM"
-If you get beat by "SWARM" you are called a noob
-If you PK in a group people say "You don't fight fair"
-If you PK players they say it's not PVP, or that it only works against noobs
-If you TC and win, it's called not PVP
-Or if you win TC, people say it's only because they are asleep
-If you PK in the wastes, people say you only play TB
-If you PK in the wastes, people say you don't TC
-If you play RT people complain that it's not TB
-If you take the first shot, people call you a spawn/zone camper
-If you have the best forum propaganda, people say you hang out in hub and smoke marijuana
-If you work with another faction, people say you can only win with their help
-If you don't work with any factions, people say that you don't TC even if you do.

It goes on and on and on and on, and its stupid.  And for every complaint, when you answer with screenshots, they just make another complaint.

So do what the Khans do, and ignore the Bullshit, play for fun, and do whatever you want to do, however you want to do it that is enjoyable for your gaming time.

Blarney

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2015, 03:11:20 pm »
That image has been so weirdly edited worldremaker, besides that I don't know what you are tying to say with it.

Gargantua

• Supporter
  • Raiding since 00
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2015, 03:13:26 pm »
That image has been so weirdly edited worldremaker, besides that I don't know what you are tying to say with it.

Yeah no kidding, and doesn't it break some rule or something to exploit high karma to kill players in a guarded town without retaliation?

Haha, doesn't matter.

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2015, 03:17:33 pm »
Swarm is something natural, and there's no cure for this for now...
So we only can wait.

Btw. Chriss, Dr.Mengelito off-top many times and still doesn't get ban...so stop scaring others pal  ;)
GUN FOR HIRE

killer1986chris

• May your death at my hands be painless.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2015, 03:20:57 pm »
So we only can wait.

Btw. Chriss, Dr.Mengelito off-top many times and still doesn't get ban...so stop scaring others pal  ;)

Considering Andrzej offers Kilgore blowy j's to try to have us banned from the game and forums I know exactly where he is going with this post so I responded in kind.

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 14, 2015, 03:35:07 pm »
So we only can wait.

Really? :D

Considering Andrzej offers Kilgore blowy j's to try to have us banned from the game and forums I know exactly where he is going with this post so I responded in kind.
GUN FOR HIRE

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #12 on: September 14, 2015, 04:54:45 pm »
Dr.Mengelito off-top many times and still doesn't get ban...so stop scaring others pal  ;)

Lies!

Anyhow...

If I where a new guy reading the forums I'd believe that TKs only smokes pot and doesn't pvp, UV are newbies and swarm, MODs wear pink socks and showers with their dads, Andrzej doesn't know how to drive, Riot Team are to few because they don't have any friends, Kilgore doesn't update the game fast enough, Desert Wanderers can't RT and I'd wonder who the fuck the CCM were.

Shape the fuck up Reloaded.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2015, 05:00:56 pm by Dr. Mengelito »

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

SVEN

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 14, 2015, 05:08:57 pm »
Seems like someone is bitter that we didn't want your blood pact back...
"So get this... -true story- my wife asked me about "Sven" today."
"How is he? Tell him to come to us and he can be my Swedish friend with Long blonde hair and muscles. He seems cuddly"

Dank Anel

• Supporter
  • Makes FOnline better since 2009
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 14, 2015, 05:43:09 pm »

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA. Are you looking for excuses? You are reason of dead PvP on this server and get it finally. But now i think that you see what did you do, becuase you have to do some shit "FFA" in modoc, spamming on radio about New Reno PvP, or sitting all the time in hinkley on same maps forever.

BTW. Khans you shouldnt care about Andrzej, he would report his mother if she would do something wrong in game.  ::)
fuck my grama fuck my engilsh... come fight little pusses!!!!!

<18:30:32> "blasma": zinthos feels unjustified and resentful due to his oppressor DA