March 28, 2024, 07:44:08 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Reporting bugs & known issues  (Read 37362 times)

jobany

• View Profile
Re: Reporting bugs & known issues
« Reply #30 on: September 19, 2017, 06:05:18 pm »
Polymer has no description

believer

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 29, 2017, 08:39:30 pm »
Hello. I notice that you can not put Folded Tent to crate or in another storage by drag and drop, you must push button "put all". And when you try to take it from storage it is the same problem. And when you try to take Folded Tent from storage, by drag and drop, the picture of tent disappear from storage, but object is still there and it is not appears in your inventory. It is very annoying when you try to make net of safe homes. Thank you for game!

Awgy

• Supporter
  • Because of the reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 30, 2017, 04:44:56 pm »
Hello. I notice that you can not put Folded Tent to crate or in another storage by drag and drop, you must push button "put all". And when you try to take it from storage it is the same problem. And when you try to take Folded Tent from storage, by drag and drop, the picture of tent disappear from storage, but object is still there and it is not appears in your inventory. It is very annoying when you try to make net of safe homes. Thank you for game!

Use arrow cursor, and CTRL left click on tent it will jump to an from container.

Peace

Murder-Inc

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 13, 2017, 05:13:21 pm »
cant obtain the ranger perk as tamira isn't there, tried a couple of times but no joy

Seki

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 13, 2017, 08:03:56 pm »
cant obtain the ranger perk as tamira isn't there, tried a couple of times but no joy
she is there but hidden in corner, you can see her if you remove walls, come closer or turn on npc hp numbers
Spoiler: show

hellraiserjoe

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 04, 2018, 09:22:04 pm »
Hey there,

Radiation stays even though i died. Normal? Bug? Seem a bit illogical, but hey were talking about a Game with Supermuties here ;)

Having a blast otherwise, keep it going! ;D

POWERPUFF

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 05, 2018, 09:18:14 am »
Hey there,

Radiation stays even though i died. Normal? Bug? Seem a bit illogical, but hey were talking about a Game with Supermuties here ;)

Having a blast otherwise, keep it going! ;D

Hi,

not a bug. Inject radaway or visit a doctor.
The Almighty Gaylords

filipzajac

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 13, 2018, 02:25:01 pm »
Bug/feature? in turn based combat.
It appears when you do raider, or gun runner quest. When you enter cave with somebody else, die inside,  and then come back, you freeze(because its not your turn) and when it is finally your turn you can run as if in real time combat(without using up ap). Also you can attack though it uses up your ap points. And they wont regenerate even if you wait till next turn. It is possible to move after shooting.  Also if you leave game and come back, then your ap resets to full(at first thought that its some problem on my side) and within 30 second of your turn it is possible to fire minigun quite a lot, if you kept login off and on.  Apparently ~suicide command work, tho if you die again it happens once again

sam0el

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 27, 2018, 01:24:00 am »
I suppose this might be a known issue but I did not see anyone mentioning it here. Various locations have resources that cannot be mined. Broken computers that do not offer electronic parts, trash you cannot scavenge, fiber plants with no fibers.

The real problem, however, is that the base (outpost is the one I have) is supposed to have various resources and it simply does not. It is no better than a safe house now. No fibers, no electronic parts, no scavenging, no nothing.

Thanks!

Gungum

• View Profile
[Mechanics] Re: Reporting bugs & known issues
« Reply #39 on: November 08, 2018, 11:02:53 pm »
So, Im level 31 by now but Marshal still doesnt speak to me, just say the quote in the screenshot.

Is it a glitch or i did something wrong
« Last Edit: November 08, 2018, 11:07:24 pm by Gungum »

DocAN

• Administrator
  • Testing FO: Reloaded
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 10, 2018, 12:59:26 am »
Rise Your SG skill to 50+

Mr. Z

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 10, 2018, 01:04:01 pm »
Gungum was playing a melee character (we have skillbooks so it's not a problem):
 Does the Small Gun skill problem apply just the same?

Pyrowolve

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 02, 2021, 09:33:14 am »
So I noticed the cars on the right side of Junktown say scavenge, but are unable to be scavenged from, My character just stands on the node and nothing happens, The yield between hub and junktown makes only the hub viable to scavenge, If you fix this you make Junktown viable to scavenge from. I play the game all the time always grinding for money. Isn't game breaking though. Just quality of life.