April 19, 2024, 07:43:44 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Got shot in the face because someone attacked my follower...  (Read 1991 times)

Fahrenheit

• View Profile
Got shot in the face because someone attacked my follower...
« on: September 02, 2013, 05:44:21 pm »
Some newbie tried to see what would happen if he attacked my follower, equipped with flamer.
Needless to say, the follower responded. Problem is, that the guards of junktown shot my face because of it (the attacked also did get killed). And i didn't deal any damage to nobody, triple checked.
Would be really nice if someone looked into it. Losing 15k for 4th time sucks a lot.

Strike

Re: Got shot in the face because someone attacked my follower...
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2013, 05:47:54 pm »
Follower is under your command, if he does bad thing.. Both you die.

Fahrenheit

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2013, 05:54:53 pm »
Don't you see the problem? It's not my my will that made me bite the dirt. Somone made me die just because my follower simply responded with fire!

Desert Mutt

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2013, 09:49:09 pm »
Yes, there is a mechanics issue, but it's a bit hard to find bette solution to protected cities without it beeing abused.
To workaround your issue you can talk to follower and change his combat mode to 'run away do not attack anybody' (or whatever it's called) when you are going into the city.
Hello Kitty Online is not just about defeating monsters - there are many activities to choose from. Aside from exploring the monster-filled adventure areas, players can dig for ore, range the wilderness to pick fruit from trees, discover new cities, craft a broad selection of goods and more.