April 27, 2024, 10:41:03 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Topic about islamic immigrants  (Read 9795 times)

Mad Matt

• View Profile
Re: Topic about islamic immigrants
« Reply #45 on: January 22, 2016, 09:38:25 pm »
I love when guys who met me only on fonline forum know better what I did and what I didn't do. Great job, I tought you were more mature troll.

I wasn't watching too much US movies, even more I don't like this kind of movies and played in CoD only once for 2-3 days. I met death on streets many times, and still I don't see any problem with facing this bitch. Unfortunatelly I wasn't using First Aid or Doctor skill only in fonline games. Btw. killing is far more easier than saving, thx for chit-chat guys. It was nice.  :-*

Nice, you are tough and strong, you lived in the gettho and survived, maybe joined the army and saw some stuff, not relevant. Now think a bit further than your bellybutton: not everyone is like you. You cannot ask others to be like you. And by the way, why fight when there is nothing left to save?

Nope, you missed once again.

Never lived in ghetto and never join the army.
Anyway, if you want to be real man you need to face your inner demons and those who wants to hunt you and your family. That's my opinion, I don't ask others to act like fucking heroes. I ask only to try defend your home, nothing more. Btw. you know who don't even try just run?

GUN FOR HIRE

Troll

• Supporter
  • Trollmageddon soldier
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 22, 2016, 11:27:18 pm »
Anyway, if you want to be real man you need to face your inner demons and those who wants to hunt you and your family. That's my opinion, I don't ask others to act like fucking heroes. I ask only to try defend your home, nothing more. Btw. you know who don't even try just run?

That works on paper, stay and defend. Once you are swarmed, what do you do? Surrender? Yeah sure, and it ends being shot in the back of the head in your own living room (the video shows that quite well, some ISIS dudes killing women and children inside a house). And even if not swarmed, you are not half as prepaired as the guys attacking you, no training, shit gear. Watch the video again, most of them don't even have a helmet, not to mention body armor. What if you fail? Die in battle by a nice and clean headshot, and your wife gets raped to death and executed like an animal in a shitty slaughterhouse, and your children... Best way to protect your family is then to leave and bring them with you. Staying is foolish, you die for nothing, a piece of broken concrete wall that will be taken back later and lost again. There are no greater purposes. Just trying isn't a solution if you don't know what you are doing, wich is the case of most of them. You see guys dying just because they act casual and forget to lower their head. You cannot "try", because if you fail, well, it's over, no second chance.

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 22, 2016, 11:51:36 pm »
If there's time to run like chicken, than there's surely time to regroup and prepare to war...always.
GUN FOR HIRE