April 28, 2024, 06:54:25 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: Topic about islamic immigrants  (Read 9796 times)

Help Bot

• Forum Troll; Wiki Editor
    • View Profile
Re: Topic about islamic immigrants
« Reply #30 on: September 21, 2015, 11:35:01 pm »
American conservatives want 0 immigration, or for immigration to be highly restricted within a 200 year old system that never changes the percent of a country's population can immigrate unless you're a Jew/Canadian.
No we dont.
We just want LEGAL immigration. Not just anyone who sneaks across the border.
Even some conservatives want legal Immigration to be gimped, I mentioned the legal system as well. It's 200 years outdated. Based on an archaic amount that doesn't account for a nation's industrialization or welfare. A country that was allowed 100 people to immigrate when it was sealand sized, would be allowed to send 120 people in modern times. Even if its population went from 200 people to 2 Million People. People are skipping the border because the quota of legal immigrants is too small for most people, they need to wait 10 years while their families are hunted down and murdered. I've seen such an incident before. The sole survivor from the Cartel hunts got around the legal issue by Marrying a US Citizen. If he's deported he'd be executed like the rest of his 20 or so family members. If the US system payed better, offered more jobs, and expanded to let in hundreds of thousands to a million each year. It'd avoid the illegal immigration problem. The Islamic Immigrants can come here, but only 70,000 of them per year. Assuming we have 0 immigration elsewhere for refugees.

I think America would do well if it had a buffer zone for refugees or people being hunted. Like Israel a new country devoted to refugees. Even if the conditions aren't as good as America it'd be a way to hold people who just want to be safe. And a way to get a skilled labor force, even be an alternative manufacturing competitor with China, with better shipping logistics and a grateful population. China is an enemy make no mistake they cripple American infrastructure through overt sabotage, possibly even blowing up a power substation, Possibly shutting down the power in the North east, they steal American blueprints then manufacture the product for resale or personal use. Their military is an obvious sign of this since they're using F-22's (J-10) instead of Migs now.

People who want to enter America work the dirty jobs no one cares about, these same people work for less than the Min-Wage through illegal work contracts if they stop mowing lawns and start producing solar panels, concrete, steel, electronics, and so forth it'd help our economy alot, and for people whining about losing American jobs, then look at China. The only thing that would change is that China loses trade, and America doesn't pay for actual ships to ship products. Maybe just a trainline to go through the buffer territory. Though I suspect having to govern the Buffer territory would be troublesome like Iraq. Though being closer to home and being a wall between the Cartel and the USA might make such a buffer pay for itself. Though Management of a buffer zone would add to American Jobs, Taxes will always be spent anyway.

But I digress.
In Maintenance Mode.

Dank Anel

• Supporter
  • Makes FOnline better since 2009
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 25, 2015, 09:35:42 am »

How Syria looks like now.

Thx USA.
fuck my grama fuck my engilsh... come fight little pusses!!!!!

<18:30:32> "blasma": zinthos feels unjustified and resentful due to his oppressor DA

Mike C.

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 25, 2015, 05:54:06 pm »

The NWO and the bankers will keep divide and conquer this world until they are able to force their will of submission onto this world. Through debt slavery, wars and through faithlessness.
Wow!
Those NWO guys sure seem to be changing their plans often!

Seriously though, how can anyone believe such a massive crock of shit? The descrition of these "scary super bankers" go against any logic whatsoever.

In reality NWO, Illuminati, Masons, Satanists and so on are the mythology of the modern era. Fairy tales that let us make sense of the senseless, just like people atributed thunder to an angry god with a hammer we now say that crises are caused by all powerfull businessmen who are just pretending to be greedy old geezers on the edge of death.
afk

Gargantua

• Supporter
  • Raiding since 00
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #33 on: October 26, 2015, 08:36:19 am »

The NWO and the bankers will keep divide and conquer this world until they are able to force their will of submission onto this world. Through debt slavery, wars and through faithlessness.
Wow!
Those NWO guys sure seem to be changing their plans often!

Seriously though, how can anyone believe such a massive crock of shit? The descrition of these "scary super bankers" go against any logic whatsoever.

In reality NWO, Illuminati, Masons, Satanists and so on are the mythology of the modern era. Fairy tales that let us make sense of the senseless, just like people atributed thunder to an angry god with a hammer we now say that crises are caused by all powerfull businessmen who are just pretending to be greedy old geezers on the edge of death.

Brothers and Sisters!

Don't listen to this man's HERESY! You know the truth!  He is a wicked man, nad defender of the evil corporations that even now are planning your DOOM!

STRING HIM UP!

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 26, 2015, 04:37:25 pm »
Hands off from mighty Thor, boy :D
GUN FOR HIRE

killer1986chris

• May your death at my hands be painless.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 28, 2015, 02:18:04 am »
Canada, the Country is mixed on this...  I say the Country is full and they can fuck off.  Right now we should get our own taken care of (who are trying) and worry about more later.

treklok

• Deez Nutzz
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 21, 2016, 03:22:16 pm »
you guys are evil .. every one who feels hate for these refugees should might as well signup for isis .. these guys did not choose to be ran out of their country they were forced its run or die half of them are children have a freakin heart

Troll

• Supporter
  • Trollmageddon soldier
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 21, 2016, 04:21:51 pm »
Immigration is a thing, but people who enter a new country should learn it ways, adapt, instead of asking for things to be shaped the way they like. An exemple of something I hate when a muslim tells a girl she is a bitch or a slut, just because she is wearing summer clothes, like WTF! I like our girls just like they are, fuck their shitty Darth Vador outfit, no fucking sensible woman would choose that! This is our way of doing thing, and we also eat pig, you don't like it? No one asked you to come, the exit is that way, adieu.
I'm not against immigration, especially not if people are fleeing war, but they cannot insult our culture and way of life. I'm not saying they need to forget where they come from, they do what they want home, I'd just like a little bit of respect. I don't want Islam to become standart, I'm a stubburn atheist. Religion is the cause of too much suffuring throughout history, and it took europe a long time to get it silenced a bit. What I hate the most, is when some jerk tells me he is right, because blablabla bullshit Coran whatsoever. That I should do this and this or not, because he read it in a book. My mind is free, clear. They can keep that intelligence regulator they call Islam (fucking same for all religion) for themselves.
Another thing that enrages me, is how european governments, and mostly France, are playing Call of Money in these countries. We shouldn't send troops (or just bomb) in countries we have no business in, not one dude, nothing. We do not defend democracy, we do not defend the people and their freedom, BULLSHIT, we defend our money and then we are surpised everyone gets angry. No shit sherlock!
Today people think the world is in peace, and they fear only terrorism. I say nothing happens without a reason.

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 21, 2016, 10:03:39 pm »
No, they shouldn't run from their country...they should fight for their country.
GUN FOR HIRE

Koniko

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 22, 2016, 07:44:43 am »
These cowards are just fleeing from their motherland for $.

FrankenStone

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 22, 2016, 10:56:38 am »
ofc u faggots would stay as civilians , better dont talk shit before seen it all ... theres plenty of other footage if u wanna see how good u have it as a civilian there ... im talking about plain war refugees not the other people that just flees becasue of poverty. theres a difference , i can understand any human being which flees from war , really there shouldnt even be a talk about these poor people. you should just be glad and thankfull that the war isnt outside of your door .... i can even understand the ones that flee from poverty , this ones realise very quick that it isnt like their folks told them and they go back home mostly on their own. the rest who stays mostly integrates in one way or the other.

« Last Edit: January 22, 2016, 07:25:14 pm by FrankenStone »

Troll

• Supporter
  • Trollmageddon soldier
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 22, 2016, 06:43:14 pm »
Nice one kurwier

No, they shouldn't run from their country...they should fight for their country.

You played call of duty too much, or watched too many epic US movies.
Maybe you could go there and show them how to do it? Yeah, show everybody what great warrior you are! Now watch that again, and see how a little mistake, or bad luck ends your life in a glimpse. The lucky ones got killed by a clean headshot or got vaporised, the less lucky died slowly. Maybe you can go there, show them how to craft an XL out of ore on a workbench, or how to perform a FA or a doc barehands.

These cowards are just fleeing from their motherland for $.

Maybe some do, but some doesn't.
I don't consider myself a coward, but I'm telling you, I would most probably throw all the family, food and water I have (or have left  :'( ) in a car and drive it as far as possible. Fuck motherland, I only have one life.

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 22, 2016, 07:58:12 pm »
I love when guys who met me only on fonline forum know better what I did and what I didn't do. Great job, I tought you were more mature troll.

I wasn't watching too much US movies, even more I don't like this kind of movies and played in CoD only once for 2-3 days. I met death on streets many times, and still I don't see any problem with facing this bitch. Unfortunatelly I wasn't using First Aid or Doctor skill only in fonline games. Btw. killing is far more easier than saving, thx for chit-chat guys. It was nice.  :-*
GUN FOR HIRE

Gargantua

• Supporter
  • Raiding since 00
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #43 on: January 22, 2016, 08:42:45 pm »
A braveheart quote can add some colorful thought to this question.

"The Problem in Scotland, is that it's full of Scots!"

Troll

• Supporter
  • Trollmageddon soldier
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 22, 2016, 09:15:04 pm »
I love when guys who met me only on fonline forum know better what I did and what I didn't do. Great job, I tought you were more mature troll.

I wasn't watching too much US movies, even more I don't like this kind of movies and played in CoD only once for 2-3 days. I met death on streets many times, and still I don't see any problem with facing this bitch. Unfortunatelly I wasn't using First Aid or Doctor skill only in fonline games. Btw. killing is far more easier than saving, thx for chit-chat guys. It was nice.  :-*

Nice, you are tough and strong, you lived in the gettho and survived, maybe joined the army and saw some stuff, not relevant. Now think a bit further than your bellybutton: not everyone is like you. You cannot ask others to be like you. And by the way, why fight when there is nothing left to save?