April 27, 2024, 06:31:07 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Topic about islamic immigrants  (Read 9794 times)

jokeusa

• View Profile
Re: Topic about islamic immigrants
« Reply #15 on: September 15, 2015, 04:11:23 pm »
Islam is tons worse than Communism
Fixed.
Reality is a momentary dream but a dream is a reality for an eternity.

Chosen One

• Ya. Really Me. Want More Than That, PAY ASSHOLE!
    • View Profile
    • Ten Thousand Maniacs®
« Reply #16 on: September 16, 2015, 05:12:41 pm »
I did not know any of that, what level of coercion was applied (what did they threaten people with to convert them to Islam)? Also When was this?
You didnt? Oh. Well, yes.
The "level of coercion" was a half dozen Taliban thugs comming to the village and massacring the Elder and his entire household, including the servants. Then they claimed the house as their new base. The livestock was sold at auction. They also came back for a couple of months and harrased about half the village. I'm 40 now.

I was about 8 at the time.
Islam is tons worse than Communism.
Having lived under both, I can tell you no. One's as bad as the other, just one PRETEND to beleive in Allah, the other is HONEST about it- and worships the current dictator.
Both suck.

I can say, the Russians didn't make a habit of forced circumcision. They just annihilated whole villages. Of course, so did the Taliban......
Mika TAN, Nika NOIRE, Traci LORDS, KMart, Sand Nigger
Former Redding Miners Union member.

"Most women watch soaps- I play Fallout."

BACK TO THE FRONT! The Front Lines Are Everywhere...

jokeusa

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 16, 2015, 07:26:00 pm »
Both suck.
If you were to choose between them today - where'd you live at?
Reality is a momentary dream but a dream is a reality for an eternity.

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 17, 2015, 12:18:38 pm »
I would choose Enclave. Pure the wasteland :D
Something like future Army of South, or Rednecks with beter gear than nowadays :D
GUN FOR HIRE

Blarney

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 17, 2015, 02:12:57 pm »
I did not know any of that, what level of coercion was applied (what did they threaten people with to convert them to Islam)? Also When was this?
You didnt? Oh. Well, yes.
The "level of coercion" was a half dozen Taliban thugs comming to the village and massacring the Elder and his entire household, including the servants. Then they claimed the house as their new base. The livestock was sold at auction. They also came back for a couple of months and harrased about half the village. I'm 40 now.

I was about 8 at the time.
Islam is tons worse than Communism.
Having lived under both, I can tell you no. One's as bad as the other, just one PRETEND to beleive in Allah, the other is HONEST about it- and worships the current dictator.
Both suck.

I can say, the Russians didn't make a habit of forced circumcision. They just annihilated whole villages. Of course, so did the Taliban......

That is terrible, though, that was specifically the Taliban and regional to Afghanistan and can't be used as a blanket generalisation of all Muslims.

All religions have crazy radical offshoots.. Whether violent or not (though mostly violent it seems) I hate to refer to the Westboro Baptist church again but imagine if the state suddenly gave them power and funding their ability to enforce whatever religious laws they could dream up to apply..  ::)

Other examples might include the section of Jews who deny the holocaust, or even some could say Zionists or Zionism is a radical offshoot of Judaism.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2015, 02:17:36 pm by Blarney »

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 17, 2015, 02:25:08 pm »
I'm radicalist :D
GUN FOR HIRE

Ed Wood

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 17, 2015, 08:09:32 pm »
I'm living in hungary! They are going through my country.
I'm not a racist! But i do not like the way they behave when they doing the migration!
My easy but not soo cheap solution for this problem is:
Let's just shoot em in to the sun! No migration everyone would be happy again!
Not to mention it would help a littlebit with the planet population problem less mounths to feed ect....

Now pls start the flame about how a jerk i am and that they are humans too bla bla bla.... tell that to the spanish conquistadors. Cos that was right ting to do and the atom bombs that fell on Hiro/Naga....
« Last Edit: September 17, 2015, 08:12:14 pm by Ed Wood »

zinthos

« Reply #22 on: September 17, 2015, 09:21:18 pm »
i also live in hungary, but on the north so im not really affected by this. here they say imigrants are wrong, outside they say hungary is wrong. but should i really introduce public media?
all this shit is planned and will have major effect in europe soon.

and dont believe mike noire's bullshit, he just makes up shit to raise his post numbers. shitposting at its finest

Chosen One

• View Profile
    • Ten Thousand Maniacs®
« Reply #23 on: September 18, 2015, 03:08:12 am »
If you were to choose between them today - where'd you live at?
Afghanistan or Russia?
I'd pick a mass grave.
That is terrible, though, that was specifically the Taliban and regional to Afghanistan and can't be used as a blanket generalisation of all Muslims.
Fair enough.
Now pls start the flame about how a jerk i am and that they are humans too bla bla bla.... tell that to the spanish conquistadors. Cos that was right ting to do and the atom bombs that fell on Hiro/Naga....
Actually, I thought you being facetious.

Blarney

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 18, 2015, 06:09:24 am »
tell that to the spanish conquistadors. Cos that was right ting to do and the atom bombs that fell on Hiro/Naga....

The conquistadors were fucking horrible people how were they "doing the right thing"?

The bombs that fell on Japan? Where the hell did that come from? That was arguably a necessity at the time, but you have to remember those bombs themselves did less damage than was inflicted on Japan through bombing runs. Huge sections of Japan were mercilessly firebombed, cities and civilians alike.

Sure Pearl Harbor was bad, but that was a military port right? The Americans targeted Japanese civilians for fear of what they might do to Americans. That MAY have been their only option, and MAY have been justified by what the Japanese were doing to the Chinese etc, MAYBE...

Talk about offtopic though :P

Read up on history, geopolitics and religion instead of taking it at face value. Read about Baghdad before it was sacked by the Mongols, and look at other majority Muslim countries not just the currently tumultuous ones.

Some of you seem to be failing to identify the difference between a refugee and an immigrant too.. Which is more than a little concerning.

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 18, 2015, 10:36:16 am »
https://youtu.be/_9Ooj0xsoD4

We need some Enclave soldiers on borders...
GUN FOR HIRE

Ed Wood

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 18, 2015, 03:01:26 pm »
tell that to the spanish conquistadors. Cos that was right ting to do and the atom bombs that fell on Hiro/Naga....

The conquistadors were fucking horrible people how were they "doing the right thing"?

The bombs that fell on Japan? Where the hell did that come from? That was arguably a necessity at the time, but you have to remember those bombs themselves did less damage than was inflicted on Japan through bombing runs. Huge sections of Japan were mercilessly firebombed, cities and civilians alike.

Sure Pearl Harbor was bad, but that was a military port right? The Americans targeted Japanese civilians for fear of what they might do to Americans. That MAY have been their only option, and MAY have been justified by what the Japanese were doing to the Chinese etc, MAYBE...

Talk about offtopic though :P

Read up on history, geopolitics and religion instead of taking it at face value. Read about Baghdad before it was sacked by the Mongols, and look at other majority Muslim countries not just the currently tumultuous ones.

Some of you seem to be failing to identify the difference between a refugee and an immigrant too.. Which is more than a little concerning.

You just clearly missunderstod me... but i forgive you! Anyway i was talking ironicaly there! For thos who would say i'r racist and my thinking is wrong... it was just an expample!
Anyway i do not give a flying fuck about if it was a right or wrong. What matters that i do not wan't them here! If they are just fleeing why not settle in the next closest country they finde? no they just fucking flood whole europe...

Blarney

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 18, 2015, 03:34:42 pm »
I figured I had missed something there >.< sorry.

It's a fair enough concern I guess, but if we are talking about large numbers of refugees it makes sense to spread out their placement a bit more right? I guess it depends on the numbers.

I don't know the specifics, perhaps your concerns are justified.

Help Bot

• Forum Troll; Wiki Editor
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 18, 2015, 05:28:05 pm »
American conservatives want 0 immigration, or for immigration to be highly restricted within a 200 year old system that never changes the percent of a country's population can immigrate unless you're a Jew/Canadian. Jews have dual citizenship programs same with Canadians so they can live freely in both countries.

Most Americans want to help, Though I'd say less than 25% would want them to enter freely. More likely than not they'd just be sent to Iraq.
In Maintenance Mode.

Chosen One

• View Profile
    • Ten Thousand Maniacs®
« Reply #29 on: September 19, 2015, 03:08:14 am »
American conservatives want 0 immigration, or for immigration to be highly restricted within a 200 year old system that never changes the percent of a country's population can immigrate unless you're a Jew/Canadian.
No we dont.
We just want LEGAL immigration. Not just anyone who sneaks across the border.