April 28, 2024, 09:11:54 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: Topic about islamic immigrants  (Read 9797 times)

mkhammer

• View Profile
Topic about islamic immigrants
« on: September 10, 2015, 11:42:37 am »
I would ask some people from other countries like France, Germany etc, how it works in Your region.

For example people in Poland don't like that idea to save islamic immigrants from Syria, beacuse we got so many problems with Polish people on Ukraine. In addition to that people are scared of them and dont believe that they will work normaly like other citizens.

Beer

• View Profile
Re: Topic about islamic immigrants
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2015, 04:06:58 pm »
In USA it is split. Half people would have them all come here and give them free money food utilities housing and preferential treatment to get jobs, while other half would rather keep them out seeing how Muslims have caused much trouble in some European places and we have enough problems from Mexicans flooding in. But we aren't so concerned because we are across the ocean from Muslims and euros.

Arcanix

« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2015, 09:44:24 pm »
The world is under reletless attack from organized hate at the moment. Thats what is behind this...the idea of that is to have people worn out...tired....lowering their guard against dark influences. (War fatigue).

Just wait until martial law is proclaimed. The US is just a testing ground for implementation. Hence why Mr.Obama wants a 3rd term. Once in place this martial law will be global.

This hate is better known as NWO (New World Order).

jarok

• Howdy, partner.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2015, 01:06:08 pm »
Islamism is ideology like nazism. Those immigrants should be fucked off from Europe because they are going to destroy our world. It is invasion Hijra
Muslims in Hungary

throw away food

crafted weapons (with -1ap bonuses) for terrorists... they will do EUROPE CONTROL and pking people.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=bc0_1441974107 men > women/children

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=34e_1441888511 JKM says true about immigrants "zmasakrował lewaków"
I'm badass and I will kick your asses.

mkhammer

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2015, 03:04:34 pm »
I am waiting till some German people will speak about it. We(my country) are being forced by german government to take those imigrants from Germany, but WTF, who let them even escape from their own countries(Syria,Iraq,Iran and rest muslim )?

jokeusa

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2015, 04:55:56 pm »
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=34e_1441888511 JKM says true about immigrants "zmasakrował lewaków"

Oh...wow...simply amazing lol, and still quite true. I guess only Korwin would ever have the balls to say that in public  :o
Reality is a momentary dream but a dream is a reality for an eternity.

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2015, 04:58:09 pm »

Oh...wow...simply amazing lol, and still quite true. I guess only Korwin would ever have the balls to say that in public  :o

He has balls or he has not much brain :D
Anyway, he's right here and for sure he did it...one way or another (said it loud).
GUN FOR HIRE

Blarney

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2015, 08:06:24 am »
On one hand there there are the fears of over population, cultural violence (on both sides) and conflicting religious ideals. On the other you have notions of peace, open borders and multi-culturalism.

I personally would prefer to live in an open world, fearing "terrorism" than in a closed world fearing my government.

Also there are quite large differences between the many different Muslim populated countries, expecting or assuming all Muslims act the same and want the same thing is like thinking that all Christians worship at the Westboro baptist church.

Arcanix

« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2015, 10:37:33 am »
Point is, this migration issue and what the ISIS guys are doing is planned chaos. In an effort to make the world population "war fatigued" and open to radical solutions in order to get some stability.

"Peace and Security!"

These NWO and banker guys plays on peoples inherit will and wish to escape accountability through fear and judgemental mindtricks.

Anyone heard of the expression...divide and conquer.

The NWO and the bankers will keep divide and conquer this world until they are able to force their will of submission onto this world. Through debt slavery, wars and through faithlessness.

zinthos

« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2015, 11:40:47 am »
Point is, this migration issue and what the ISIS guys are doing is planned chaos. In an effort to make the world population "war fatigued" and open to radical solutions in order to get some stability.

"Peace and Security!"

These NWO and banker guys plays on peoples inherit will and wish to escape accountability through fear and judgemental mindtricks.

Anyone heard of the expression...divide and conquer.

The NWO and the bankers will keep divide and conquer this world until they are able to force their will of submission onto this world. Through debt slavery, wars and through faithlessness.
/thread

Chosen One

• Ya. Really Me. Want More Than That, PAY ASSHOLE!
    • View Profile
    • Ten Thousand Maniacs®
« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2015, 11:43:26 pm »
All of you know I come from Afghanistan.
Only a few of you know, my village was Buddhist when I was born. We were forced to convert when the Taliban came to power.
If I learned one thing from that, iit's that fear is an awesome weapon for dictators- And never to trust a Muslim.
>:(
Mika TAN, Nika NOIRE, Traci LORDS, KMart, Sand Nigger
Former Redding Miners Union member.

"Most women watch soaps- I play Fallout."

BACK TO THE FRONT! The Front Lines Are Everywhere...

Arcanix

« Reply #11 on: September 15, 2015, 12:01:07 am »
Fear is the only weapon a dictator has, and ever will have. If you think about, its not really a weapon because its only a choice away to get rid of fear.

Ya, love and support is needed.

Hungry Hungry Shark

« Reply #12 on: September 15, 2015, 01:57:15 am »
The video with the immigrants throwing away food and water, I dont get it. Whats going on there, if I was hungry immigrant I'd take as much as I can carry

Blarney

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 15, 2015, 09:48:39 am »
Only a few of you know, my village was Buddhist when I was born. We were forced to convert when the Taliban came to power.

I did not know any of that, what level of coercion was applied (what did they threaten people with to convert them to Islam)? Also When was this?

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 15, 2015, 01:47:01 pm »

I did not know any of that, what level of coercion was applied (what did they threaten people with to convert them to Islam)? Also When was this?

It doesn't matter...Islam is bad as Communism, and as we all know....better be dead than red :D
GUN FOR HIRE