Topic: "Empires"  (Read 7917 times)

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
Re: "Empires"
« Reply #15 on: September 13, 2015, 01:58:37 am »
So Help Bot, I've been monitoring this thread trying to find out what the general point you're trying to make is because to me things you write seem contradictory from one time to another.

I find Hubology great. Keep producing, trading and teach your ways. It's simply making your sheep fat for when us wolves grab them.

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

Help Bot

• Forum Troll; Wiki Editor
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 13, 2015, 03:15:03 am »
So Help Bot, I've been monitoring this thread trying to find out what the general point you're trying to make is because to me things you write seem contradictory from one time to another.

I find Hubology great. Keep producing, trading and teach your ways. It's simply making your sheep fat for when us wolves grab them.
Is there supposed to be a point? There are almost always two sides of any argument, corporations exploit people, but they make jobs. A good discussion brings forth both sides, or how many sides there might be.

lol I find it funny when yall celebrate over grass shavings, when the shepherds garner watch dogs along the borders :3.
In Maintenance Mode.

Chosen One

• Ya. Really Me. Want More Than That, PAY ASSHOLE!
    • View Profile
    • Ten Thousand Maniacs®
« Reply #17 on: September 13, 2015, 07:43:38 am »
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."
Edmund Burke

So do something.
Mika TAN, Nika NOIRE, Traci LORDS, KMart, Sand Nigger
Former Redding Miners Union member.

"Most women watch soaps- I play Fallout."

BACK TO THE FRONT! The Front Lines Are Everywhere...

Blarney

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 13, 2015, 08:43:00 am »
"If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough, it will be believed." - Adolf Hitler quoting from Goebbels;

“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State.” - Joseph Goebbels

Interesting line of reasoning from the master of propaganda for the Nazis, even more interesting is how America's PR department and media arm (propaganda department) was born in response to the great success of Germany's propaganda department, and has openly admitted to utilising their methods since WW2.

Arcanix

« Reply #19 on: September 13, 2015, 10:22:44 am »
even more interesting is how America's PR department and media arm (propaganda department) was born in response to the great success of Germany's propaganda department, and has openly admitted to utilising their methods since WW2.

After WWII the Americans nabbed all the german scientists and other intellectuals. I dont find it surprising USA of today is every bit of facistic as the nazi Germany back then.

Why?

The New World Order, which partially funded both sides in that war and other wars, wanted to gather up their people and build a base of operations. America at that time was the only superpower. Natural selection.

In other words, America has allowed themselves to be corrupted to the point we see today. The perverse nature of fascism with Obama tampering with the constitution to make the USA a lawless labour/concentration camp. All under the banner of "Peace and Security".

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." - Benjamin Franklin

These NWO guys sell deceptions, sometimes if you really look they have left clues in the open as to what they are planning to do.

The Death of America will be the birth of a new facistic empire. YOU are not invited.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2015, 10:24:57 am by Arcanix »

Blarney

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 13, 2015, 10:46:30 am »
Well it could be said that the great experiment of America ended when they gave so much power back to the banks, putting them into more debt than they fought a war to escape.

Perhaps America has been dead for a while, and certain parties are just feeding off its corpse before it rots.

Reminds me of that movie Weekend at Bernies. ;)

Arcanix

« Reply #21 on: September 13, 2015, 11:14:31 am »
Yeah.... :D

By the way...the reason America is a rotting corpse is because the Federal Reserve print money into existance without anything to back that added worth up. For each dollar created in this manner and lended to the American people the more debt is created. If you or the US Goverment take a loan you do not have the money to pay for the interest, right?

The day China stops buying US IOUs is the day that rotting corpse explode.

God bless America!
« Last Edit: September 13, 2015, 11:32:15 am by Arcanix »

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #22 on: September 13, 2015, 12:08:55 pm »

Is there supposed to be a point? There are almost always two sides of any argument, corporations exploit people, but they make jobs. A good discussion brings forth both sides, or how many sides there might be.

lol I find it funny when yall celebrate over grass shavings, when the shepherds garner watch dogs along the borders :3.

Grass shavings? We don't mine and some amongst the richest Khans, like yours truly, have taken up the luxurious habbit of making a point of not looting.

We are worshipped as Gods and wastelanders put enormous tributes of raided goods willingly at our feet to gain our favor.

We stopped counting at 1500 regears available for our 40 unique players raiding in groups between 3 and 10. I personally have around 30 +ap regears for my combat character and we have not worked a second for it. Your plan fails when you can't wear more than one armor.

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 13, 2015, 12:22:02 pm »

Grass shavings? We don't mine and some amongst the richest Khans, like yours truly, have taken up the luxurious habbit of making a point of not looting.

We are worshipped as Gods and wastelanders put enormous tributes of raided goods willingly at our feet to gain our favor.

We stopped counting at 1500 regears available for our 40 unique players raiding in groups between 3 and 10. I personally have around 30 +ap regears for my combat character and we have not worked a second for it. Your plan fails when you can't wear more than one armor.

I'm afraid you missed the thread, it's not Daily Khan or another newspaper about your faction, so....

Back to subject, what was the point of this thread, the real point...could you tell me Arcanix?
GUN FOR HIRE

Blarney

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 13, 2015, 12:31:13 pm »
I'm pretty sure he meant to refer to the Khans :D but the discussion has become pretty existential and abstract.

Probably belongs in off topic.

Arcanix

« Reply #25 on: September 13, 2015, 02:38:38 pm »
I'm pretty sure he meant to refer to the Khans :D but the discussion has become pretty existential and abstract.

Probably belongs in off topic.

What Blarney said in that quote. The "Empires" topic is not so much about khans as it is about human behavior and lack of spirituality.

What Meng said in that quote illustrates this...
« Last Edit: September 13, 2015, 02:40:50 pm by Arcanix »

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #26 on: September 13, 2015, 03:09:27 pm »
What Blarney said in that quote. The "Empires" topic is not so much about khans as it is about human behavior and lack of spirituality.

Lack of spirituality? The Bison-cult is currently the only living religious tradition on Reloaded.

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 13, 2015, 03:50:25 pm »
There is SKVLL POWER of Ultra Violence too, another miss...
GUN FOR HIRE

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #28 on: September 13, 2015, 03:55:55 pm »
There is SKVLL POWER of Ultra Violence too, another miss...

That's just a cultural fad, not a major religious group. The foundation of a religion is the established liturgical ceremony.

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 13, 2015, 05:35:03 pm »
So you pray to General Pony?

Arcanix sorry for off-top, I'm just curious...
GUN FOR HIRE