« Reply #61 on: September 12, 2015, 12:33:38 am »
I aint complying i bow down to no one
¯\ _(ツ)_/¯

Heyfray

• Old World Flag
    • View Profile
Re: Propoganda
« Reply #62 on: September 12, 2015, 12:40:12 am »
I know Chris. Thing is, if the numbers grow beyond 150 its not so clearcut anymore.

If our numbers grow beyond 150 there's no one competing anymore.
if its above 150 then you're out of pvp and there will be infighting
150 out of 200 people = you're fucked

Help Bot

• Forum Troll; Wiki Editor
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: September 12, 2015, 02:53:34 am »
I know Chris. Thing is, if the numbers grow beyond 150 its not so clearcut anymore.

If our numbers grow beyond 150 there's no one competing anymore.
if its above 150 then you're out of pvp and there will be infighting
150 out of 200 people = you're fucked
Tis the troof, though I somehow don't think that a faction that kills everyone it sees would get such a large percent. Especially if it means that most of the members won't be able to fight anyone since the server would be one group, the group would divide by itself and we'd see Khan 1.0, Khan 2.0 all fighting just like how UV, MOD, and Khans fight now.
In Maintenance Mode.

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #64 on: September 12, 2015, 12:21:20 pm »
Tis the troof, though I somehow don't think that a faction that kills everyone it sees would get such a large percent. Especially if it means that most of the members won't be able to fight anyone since the server would be one group, the group would divide by itself and we'd see Khan 1.0, Khan 2.0 all fighting just like how UV, MOD, and Khans fight now.

Haha, yeah. You wish.

We ancient, we have developed khulture, a well-documented history and legends and loyalties stretching back 15/10/5 years. Those phases and theories that regular clans here go through do not apply to TKs.

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: September 12, 2015, 12:33:00 pm »

Haha, yeah. You wish.

We ancient, we have developed khulture, a well-documented history and legends and loyalties stretching back 15/10/5 years. Those phases and theories that regular clans here go through do not apply to TKs.

But new fags who join you could split into another faction or just walk out. Noone said it must be old true faction members like you, Garg, etc.
GUN FOR HIRE

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #66 on: September 12, 2015, 12:49:17 pm »
But new fags who join you could split into another faction or just walk out. Noone said it must be old true faction members like you, Garg, etc.

I'm personally really looking forward to the current batch of hangarounds advancing into recruits, experienced players and already good friends. While a Khans activity might vary I haven't seen a brother raider leave by his own will since 2238.

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

Arcanix

« Reply #67 on: September 12, 2015, 12:58:17 pm »
Heyfray, i was talking about what weakness the Khan has not the limits of this game.