Gargantua

• Supporter
  • Raiding since 00
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
Re: Propoganda
« Reply #15 on: September 08, 2015, 04:58:18 pm »

PUT AN END TO THE KHAN'S WRATH!
We will not comply! We will not pay them any more of our caps! And we certainly will not put up with anymore of their mindless bullshit! Help fight the Khans Today! End their tyranny and help stop the further destruction of the Wasteland!
more info on the fight held on radio <216>

Upon review.

I would khansider this provocation Helpbot.  :)

killer1986chris

• May your death at my hands be painless.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 08, 2015, 05:00:37 pm »
When I started and was killed in blue (he was in combats) by mod etc I was told something that stuck with me and changed my then peaceful demeanor within the game, it's the wastelands people die.  I need no further explanation other than that.

Help Bot

• Forum Troll; Wiki Editor
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 08, 2015, 05:02:36 pm »

PUT AN END TO THE KHAN'S WRATH!
We will not comply! We will not pay them any more of our caps! And we certainly will not put up with anymore of their mindless bullshit! Help fight the Khans Today! End their tyranny and help stop the further destruction of the Wasteland!
more info on the fight held on radio <216>

Upon review.

I would khansider this provocation Helpbot.  :)
If you could kill on the forums I wouldn't care :3. But each encounter is a seperate entity.

When I started and was killed in blue (he was in combats) by mod etc I was told something that stuck with me and changed my then peaceful demeanor within the game, it's the wastelands people die.  I need no further explanation other than that.
Your opinion is understandable, but not an accepted excuse. If you see a bluesuit/weakling diving, and don't tell him to surrender or die. You don't have an excuse I will accept.
Dip Doobly is one of many within the the HUBOLOGY sponsored Excavation program, your unprovoked attack on him is frowned upon.

If you believe your attack to be justified proof will waive my further dislike with the Khans.

If proof is not provided on the next recorded attack, trade will be severed with the Khans indefinetly.

TTTLA, and MOD are actually benefiting from HUBOLOGY trade, when you see all of them sporting motion sensors you know where they came from :3.

Though I'm sure the Khans wouldn't want to trade with a lowly merchant.

Why the fuck would we want to trade with you? We got everything we want.
No you don't Killer1986chris can tell you all about the HPA.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2015, 05:04:58 pm by Help Bot »
In Maintenance Mode.

killer1986chris

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 08, 2015, 05:09:27 pm »
The HPA was the last of things I was looking to acquire so I do actually have all I could want now.  Tell your boy to hush up and not wear combat gear if he doesn't want combat, I may have mercy on him...  After he licks my boots and apologizes for the attack on my family in his one post, this will be done at hub entrance.

killer1986chris

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 08, 2015, 05:34:12 pm »
When I return in a few hours I expect to see agreement to my terms or I'll have to even target your followers whom I actually like too, personal attacks for in game shit will NOT be tolerated.

Help Bot

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 08, 2015, 05:45:50 pm »
When I return in a few hours I expect to see agreement to my terms or I'll have to even target your followers whom I actually like too, personal attacks for in game shit will NOT be tolerated.

HUBOLOGY officially ceases all trade and trade negotiations with the Khans for the forseeable future. I didn't attack you I stated a clear point of which you confirmed. Regardless. It is clear the Khans will not abide by any of my terms.

Oh and have fun killing them, workers are expendable :3. Only a true Embargo would even make me blink, and honestly the Khans are too small to achieve such a feat. Not that it would work either. Please do try it'll make you miss more bluesuits.
In Maintenance Mode.

killer1986chris

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 08, 2015, 05:52:20 pm »

HUBOLOGY officially ceases all trade and trade negotiations with the Khans for the forseeable future. I didn't attack you I stated a clear point of which you confirmed. Regardless. It is clear the Khans will not abide by any of my terms.

Oh and have fun killing them, workers are expendable :3. Only a true Embargo would even make me blink, and honestly the Khans are too small to achieve such a feat. Not that it would work either. Please do try it'll make you miss more bluesuits.

You are not condemning his words against my family, and maintain defense of him, that is close enough for my needs. Tell your followers that the nicest of the Khans will personally see to it that piss rains on their corpses until a proper apology has been made.

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 08, 2015, 05:56:29 pm »
I'm some kind of Bots friend, I was killed once by Khans yesterday and he pissed on my corpse. Why I would give a fuck if you do that again. Guys, don't act like morons...you will kill them in both cases, if they don't insult  or insult you...it really doesn't matter, so stop this shit talk...
GUN FOR HIRE

killer1986chris

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 08, 2015, 05:58:24 pm »
I'm some kind of Bots friend, I was killed once by Khans yesterday and he pissed on my corpse. Why I would give a fuck if you do that again. Guys, don't act like morons...you will kill them in both cases, if they don't insult  or insult you...it really doesn't matter, so stop this shit talk...

That was not me, insulting me is one thing dragging my family in is another.

Bison

« Reply #24 on: September 08, 2015, 06:01:30 pm »

That is a bit rich coming from you Matt, you are the biggest moron on reloaded. Well... No I tell a lie. You are a close second as Craig is the first.

I was personally delighted when they informed me that they got you in one of our patrols. Nothing pleases me more than when a forum raider is killed.

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 08, 2015, 06:09:39 pm »

That is a bit rich coming from you Matt, you are the biggest moron on reloaded. Well... No I tell a lie. You are a close second as Craig is the first.

I was personally delighted when they informed me that they got you in one of our patrols. Nothing pleases me more than when a forum raider is killed.

If I would exist only in forum you wouldn't be able to kill me, but whatever makes you happy. To be honest you should learn from chris, he's far more mature and intelligent than you...

Chris, I'm against insulting players in personal way, same as touching someone's family. Anyway, I'm afraid you would kill them even without this accident.

Btw. Your "boss" is same kind of insulting ape as author of this topic ;)
with all respect for you.
GUN FOR HIRE

Help Bot

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 08, 2015, 06:14:20 pm »

That was not me, insulting me is one thing dragging my family in is another.
You are a representative of that family, what you do affects the perception of your entire group. As do any member of the Khans. Applies to me as well :3 I can say Dip is funny, and do not support nor denounce his words. HUBOLOGY as a whole is probably laughing with me right now xD!  I'll still trade with any Khans that are willing to pay me for the opportunity to trade though. But haha, not seeing that happen anytime soon.

Looking forward to seeing you waste time thinking about us :3.
In Maintenance Mode.

killer1986chris

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 08, 2015, 06:18:06 pm »

If I would exist only in forum you wouldn't be able to kill me, but whatever makes you happy. To be honest you should learn from chris, he's far more mature and intelligent than you...

Chris, I'm against insulting players in personal way, same as touching someone's family. Anyway, I'm afraid you would kill them even without this accident.

Btw. Your "boss" is same kind of insulting ape as author of this topic ;)
with all respect for you.

When one isn't worth my ammo they have some shot or me bestowing mercy on them, however all who remain connected with helper and his group until proper apologies from himself and dippy will recieve no mercy.

Help Bot

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 08, 2015, 06:31:45 pm »
lol have fun playing whack a mole :3
In Maintenance Mode.

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 08, 2015, 06:35:54 pm »
After G.Bison felt insulted by me, I can't say I'm safe from Khans.
So I'm afraid your statement change nothing, but good luck pal :D
GUN FOR HIRE