Username:

Password:

Topic: kilgore pls  (Read 17849 times)

Cheech

• Supporter
    • View Profile
Re: kilgore pls
« Reply #30 on: September 08, 2015, 12:23:26 am »
difference is u can do it fast and there is good place to fight. and also spawns in sewers sometimes verry bad(not sure how worse they are). difference is u just put tent near and with some gear and u can just go alone for fun . its really important. like if ppl dont have much time to play . if devs make its smart it will greatly increase fun i belive. couse atm there is no placese to use pistols as ur primary weapon. but in reno its really strong weapon, like 223 pistol for example.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2015, 12:25:29 am by Cheech »

SPECIAL

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 08, 2015, 07:17:07 am »
Yup, we need forced PvP to loose more players, great idea.
U lose more players from boring, really. I played 1 week and gone back to fo2, becouse really boring and hard to find some fuckin pvp. Dont wanna farm ghouls, we need more fights! No one player is outside hub with 160+ online, wtf?

Wichura

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 08, 2015, 01:05:42 pm »
U lose more players from boring, really. I played 1 week and gone back to fo2, becouse really boring and hard to find some fuckin pvp. Dont wanna farm ghouls, we need more fights! No one player is outside hub with 160+ online, wtf?
That's simply because PvP players are minority on both Reloaded and FO2 and most probably they were minority on 2238. It's something between 15 and 25% of whole server population in the peak hours.

jarok

• Howdy, partner.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 08, 2015, 01:24:21 pm »
PvP players are apes...  8)

Move this topic to river of tears section because of crying dude. Pif paf pif paf gimme magic locker back!
I'm badass and I will kick your asses.

Wichura

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 08, 2015, 01:33:05 pm »
That's a terrible mistake to listen and pay attention to a small bunch of whining clowns in the first place.

Dank Anel

• Supporter
  • Makes FOnline better since 2009
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 08, 2015, 02:52:53 pm »
Split UV and MOD and u will get PvP, even on TC.
fuck my grama fuck my engilsh... come fight little pusses!!!!!

<18:30:32> "blasma": zinthos feels unjustified and resentful due to his oppressor DA

Cheech

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 08, 2015, 02:55:24 pm »
That's simply because PvP players are minority on both Reloaded and FO2 and most probably they were minority on 2238. It's something between 15 and 25% of whole server population in the peak hours.
why minority ? on fo2 yesterday i saw only 12 players on san fran just from bbs. other guys camping/fighting other places. if speak bout reloaded its silly. if u play one year and have done all pve stuff in game, whats interesting left for u? right kill players and have fun that way. idk seems u very new players or some shit. for pve u cud play wow or some shit

Cheech

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 08, 2015, 02:59:30 pm »

Move this topic to river of tears section because of crying dude. Pif paf pif paf gimme magic locker back!
its not tears. its wish to pvp. i love the game but its fking boring now. if u find attracting make gunrunners quest 1000 times or caravans, then its cool

Ion Cannon

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 08, 2015, 03:04:36 pm »

its not tears. its wish to pvp. i love the game but its fking boring now. if u find attracting make gunrunners quest 1000 times or caravans, then its cool
It seems so, majority of players enjoy doing quests and pve. It's your problem, organise something instead of whinning on forums 24/7.

Wichura

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 08, 2015, 03:22:50 pm »
why minority ?
Uh, because numbers says so? I could check them personally on FO2, developers of other servers (Reloaded and some time ago 2238) confirm, it's all around the same pattern - approximately 1/4 of players is involved in PvP related activities.
Yep, I was surprised myself, but that's a fact.

on fo2 yesterday i saw only 12 players on san fran just from bbs. other guys camping/fighting other places.
Then why you didn't join them fighting? You find crying on forum more enjoyable? Weird.

if speak bout reloaded its silly. if u play one year and have done all pve stuff in game, whats interesting left for u? right kill players and have fun that way.
Who am I to tell you how do you or anyone else suppose to live the life?

idk seems u very new players or some shit. for pve u cud play wow or some shit
Well that one makes me laugh, the "new players" part.
I could play wow or some shit, whatever that means, but I don't want. But why do you bother yourself here?
« Last Edit: September 08, 2015, 03:26:50 pm by Wichura »

Dank Anel

• Supporter
  • Makes FOnline better since 2009
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 08, 2015, 03:27:51 pm »
on fo2 yesterday i saw only 12 players on san fran just from bbs. other guys camping/fighting other places.
Then why you didn't join them fighting? You find crying on forum more enjoyable? Weird.

They cant fight against equel number, that's all.
fuck my grama fuck my engilsh... come fight little pusses!!!!!

<18:30:32> "blasma": zinthos feels unjustified and resentful due to his oppressor DA

jarok

• Howdy, partner.
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 08, 2015, 03:36:58 pm »

How often do you play game per day? +10 hours? If yes I have recommendation for you and people who love crying and do nothing. Few just easy steps to follow and today you can improve fonline reloaded.

1) if bored because small ammount of quests -> make your hands dirty and do something. Prepare idea for quest, background story and dialogs. In addition open mapper and draw map. You cannot? -> Read tutorial and open exist maps, see how it was made. I did and soon will post some shit. If you can code scripts do it too.

2) if bored because of small ammount of players -> train noobs to dive deeper in game, transform casual  crafters to casual pvp crafters but not apes! Write or record good tuttorials about the game.

3) support devs and community, do not spam, whine, cry and get angry. Be good wastelander.

4) MAKE YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE - JUST DO IT! JUST DO IT! YES YOU CAN IMPROVE FONLINE. NOW ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )
« Last Edit: September 08, 2015, 03:39:15 pm by jarok »
I'm badass and I will kick your asses.

Koniko

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 08, 2015, 07:11:22 pm »
aight i already got that. i stop this shit talk. idek maybe we shud be gratefull for work that is already done and donate some caps for redbull to them so they maybe will add smth

You always pay before somebody before service or after ?

BB.

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 08, 2015, 07:27:42 pm »
its not tears. its wish to pvp. i love the game but its fking boring now.
You made it that way so stop crying and do something to change it (yourself, not with dozen of useless topics on the forums demanding "rewarding PvP") or just deal with it.

I totally agree with Wichura when it comes to numbers, still we have to remember that (in the way I see it) Reloaded, unlike Fo2, lacks fulfilling PvE activities. So since PvP is very important part of this server I could never understand why we (PvP apes) are treated like a secondary matter.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2015, 07:29:30 pm by BB. »

Cheech

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 08, 2015, 09:04:28 pm »
its not tears. its wish to pvp. i love the game but its fking boring now.
So since PvP is very important part of this server I could never understand why we (PvP apes) are treated like a secondary matter.
totally agree. so whats left to us :(