April 29, 2024, 08:08:19 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: 2 years later, and there's STILL no proper endgame item implementation.  (Read 12572 times)

jokeusa

• View Profile
Re: 2 years later, and there's STILL no proper endgame item implementation.
« Reply #45 on: September 01, 2015, 04:41:03 pm »
Or just work at all :D
I don't think so - I went through all kinds of workplaces, worked for more than 20 separate companies but I've only started seeing the shit game devs gotta deal with when i started working in customer support in a small software dev company.

What's been said here is literally a tip of the needle sitting on the tip of the gigantic iceberg made of shit - Kil is like a huge fridge that keeps the temperature down and therefore keeps this shit from spreading and dumbass imbeciles like Rondo are the ozone holes that fuck up the climate and make the shitberg melt :(
Reality is a momentary dream but a dream is a reality for an eternity.

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 01, 2015, 10:24:08 pm »
Or just work at all :D
I don't think so - I went through all kinds of workplaces, worked for more than 20 separate companies but I've only started seeing the shit game devs gotta deal with when i started working in customer support in a small software dev company.

What's been said here is literally a tip of the needle sitting on the tip of the gigantic iceberg made of shit - Kil is like a huge fridge that keeps the temperature down and therefore keeps this shit from spreading and dumbass imbeciles like Rondo are the ozone holes that fuck up the climate and make the shitberg melt :(

There are more work-places like this, funniest is this that sometimes you save someone's life, and he still complain and insult you...thank you God for my job...
GUN FOR HIRE

jokeusa

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 01, 2015, 10:36:04 pm »
funniest is this that sometimes you save someone's life, and he still complain and insult you
If only that! It reminds me of this chick:

http://www.thestatelyharold.com/#!A-man-saved-me-from-drowning-but-now-I-am-suing-him-for-rape-because-he-touched-me/cmbz/557480280cf219f1772c9214
« Last Edit: September 01, 2015, 10:41:57 pm by jokeusa »
Reality is a momentary dream but a dream is a reality for an eternity.

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 01, 2015, 10:46:19 pm »
funniest is this that sometimes you save someone's life, and he still complain and insult you
If only that! It reminds me of this chick:

http://www.thestatelyharold.com/#!A-man-saved-me-from-drowning-but-now-I-am-suing-him-for-rape-because-he-touched-me/cmbz/557480280cf219f1772c9214

Please, tell me it's a joke. One of those shitty jokes which Khans serve us here on forum...
GUN FOR HIRE

superschokokeks

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 02, 2015, 12:31:53 am »
Somewhere is stated this article is satire. Thank god.
But well.
If you save from my suicide I wouldn't be happy at all, still complaining and maybe insulting :|
Thats enough of a dark topic today :|