April 28, 2024, 08:06:58 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Hardcore starting on Fonline:Reloaded.  (Read 8938 times)

cthulchu

• Supporter
    • View Profile
Re: Hardcore starting on Fonline:Reloaded.
« Reply #30 on: August 28, 2015, 08:48:48 pm »
Good for you, man :)

Gargantua

• Supporter
  • Raiding since 00
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #31 on: August 28, 2015, 08:50:09 pm »
You know, it's funny.  Not a single noob has every stopped and asked for our protection.  Or if a "deal" could be worked out for their lives.  Or been like "Let's work this out somehow"

Half of them wont even talk when we ask, and their faces just gape at the screen for awhile, whilst we laugh, and then we kill them for inaction.

And for the ones that do speak it's just a combination of "F*(K you TKs!" or "I WILL KILL YOU SOMEDAY" / "YOU SCUM!"  etc.

If one of these bluesuits so much as a cracked a good joke once in a while, they'd probably live through the encounter.

People not having a sense of fun/humor is the problem.  Getting all serious about the 12 junks they've just collected, and rage quitting when things don't perfectly work out for them.

killer1986chris

• May your death at my hands be painless.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 28, 2015, 09:17:57 pm »
You know, it's funny.  Not a single noob has every stopped and asked for our protection.  Or if a "deal" could be worked out for their lives.  Or been like "Let's work this out somehow"

Half of them wont even talk when we ask, and their faces just gape at the screen for awhile, whilst we laugh, and then we kill them for inaction.

And for the ones that do speak it's just a combination of "F*(K you TKs!" or "I WILL KILL YOU SOMEDAY" / "YOU SCUM!"  etc.

If one of these bluesuits so much as a cracked a good joke once in a while, they'd probably live through the encounter.

People not having a sense of fun/humor is the problem.  Getting all serious about the 12 junks they've just collected, and rage quitting when things don't perfectly work out for them.

My leader is correct here, although I have given a few a chance to make me laugh (while I had them incapped) and let them live when they had a good one.  Some players just take the game far too seriously and need to use oversized coloured fonts to show how badly we have hurt them.  I kind of like your attitude however Special, just remember no matter what, don't get attached to loot, it never lasts.

cthulchu

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 28, 2015, 09:29:21 pm »

Okay, kid, let's assume you're a businessman. You have a very small lamp shop. You sell affordable tiny lamps. Every week you take your revenue and bring to the bank, you don't make much, but you do value the money you make.

One day you bring the money to the bank and some robbers get inside, point guns and, basically, rob everybody.

And you know what then? Then they say that they wouldn't rob you if you were ok with them doing shit.

Even more, when they try talking to the abused people, lying down on the floor, some of those people don't answer.

Enough? No, not enough. Can you imagine? Some of those robbed bastards say bad things about the robbers after they leave.

Hell, I can't believe it.

Poor Khans.

Hey! Fonline community! Red Cross! We have to help Khans! They get mentally brutalized by wicked noobs!

PS

when you kill people, they often tend to close the client. The vast majority of people I kill never say anything even if I speak to them, explaining the reason or offering to give the loot back at the nearest town.

Loot never lasts. Don't get attached to it. It's a very good one.

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #34 on: August 29, 2015, 08:46:33 pm »
Okay, kid, let's assume you're a businessman. You have a very small lamp shop. You sell affordable tiny lamps. Every week you take your revenue and bring to the bank, you don't make much, but you do value the money you make.

One day you bring the money to the bank and some robbers get inside, point guns and, basically, rob everybody.

And you know what then? Then they say that they wouldn't rob you if you were ok with them doing shit.

Even more, when they try talking to the abused people, lying down on the floor, some of those people don't answer.

Enough? No, not enough. Can you imagine? Some of those robbed bastards say bad things about the robbers after they leave.

Poor Khans.

Hey! Fonline community! Red Cross! We have to help Khans! They get mentally brutalized by wicked noobs!

PS

when you kill people, they often tend to close the client. The vast majority of people I kill never say anything even if I speak to them, explaining the reason or offering to give the loot back at the nearest town.

There always was raiders in the wasteland, deal with it.

I must say, I like SPECIAL's attitude and I enjoy the updates here.

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

redoktob3r

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 29, 2015, 09:08:01 pm »

Poor Khans.

PS

That is not the best analogy, unless you were carrying a map specifically to every tent that you have created so far. If so, then your analogy is good, for the first part, at least.

My advice is: If you can't take the heat, get out of the oven.

Beer

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 29, 2015, 09:12:23 pm »

Poor Khans.

PS

There always was raiders in the wasteland, deal with it.

I must say, I like SPECIAL's attitude and I enjoy the updates here.

Yes, I must agree with mengelito here. It is not a game about normal life where people sell lamps and go to the banks. It is a post apocalyptic wasteland where mutated monsters like deathclaws roam and raiders rob what they want, like in the wild west. Of course there are some small patches of civilization but out in the wastes they have little power. The bottom line is you have to find a way to survive, not expect everyone else to play nice. Sometimes you run into nice guys who are friendly, sometimes you run into bandits. It is up to you to decide how you will deal with this. Get stronger and kill them alone? Join/make a faction for protection and power? Succumb and join them? Simply avoid everyone as much as you can? Or ragequit?

Heyfray

• Old World Flag
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 29, 2015, 10:17:32 pm »

I got 20 lvl, some loot and friends,...  ...thanx for your advices guys.

Well grats on Level 20!  As for your loot and your friends The Khans got those :)
Enjoy the Gear you got from them
I hope you got those 20 9mm mausers i gave

Ion Cannon

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 29, 2015, 10:29:42 pm »
Lol, SPECIAL, Stereq and who else from Scavengers?  ;D ;D

SPECIAL

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 29, 2015, 11:18:32 pm »
Yeah, we are.

Ion Cannon

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 29, 2015, 11:24:39 pm »
Yeah, we are.
Remember that fast relog waves are bannable there, not like on fo2 with SoTs :D

SPECIAL

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 29, 2015, 11:32:52 pm »
Remember that fast relog waves are bannable there, not like on fo2 with SoTs :D
I never done fastrelog or duallog, but scavs like faction love that, yeah.

P.S. So i lvluped and started Pk other players, and this topic should be closed.

killer1986chris

• May your death at my hands be painless.
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 30, 2015, 12:38:45 am »
Welcome to the PK club.

Arcanix

« Reply #43 on: September 02, 2015, 12:00:49 am »
What, you guys boast about your leet skills in a broken game?

Someone should ram a cattle prod up yer ass and watch your eyes sparkle.