April 29, 2024, 12:16:49 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: Hardcore starting on Fonline:Reloaded.  (Read 8939 times)

SPECIAL

• View Profile
Hardcore starting on Fonline:Reloaded.
« on: August 27, 2015, 12:25:53 am »

Mad Matt

• View Profile
Re: Hardcore starting on Fonline:Reloaded.
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2015, 01:08:47 am »
And ?  ???
GUN FOR HIRE

Troll

• Supporter
  • Trollmageddon soldier
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2015, 10:43:13 am »
To start best is to make a HtH or a fastshot spammer (requires 5 ST). Get your 3 first levels by mining and crafting shotguns and ammo (that weapon is easy to use with low sg skill). Take adrenaline rush at lvl 3 then go hunt some shit in TB until you beefed up a bit.

Gimper

• Supporter
  • Harbinger of Armageddon
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2015, 11:35:37 am »
I remember when I first started on 2238, I was the same. If I see you around the hub, I can give you some pointers.

Gooseberry

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2015, 11:38:21 am »
To start best is to make a HtH or a fastshot spammer (requires 5 ST). Get your 3 first levels by mining and crafting shotguns and ammo (that weapon is easy to use with low sg skill). Take adrenaline rush at lvl 3 then go hunt some shit in TB until you beefed up a bit.

Nope.

If you want to start properly, you go with a simple build.
EG:

First you travel to gunrunners and get yourself +10% SG, then you travel to the boneyard for another 150xp for exploration. Head to NCR afterwards, gaining 150xp. Once in NCR you can do busters ciggaretes quest and mira's debt. By now you'll be past lvl 2. Once you leave NCR you can go ahead and do the tent quest, gaining lvl 3.

Once you have done the all above, you'll have a tent (best placed near hub/JT mine) and a weapon. NOW you can go mine some ores for a 10mm pistol and ammo. You should also get yourself a knife (gained from tent quest) and collect fibers from any fiber plant you see around the wasteland.

Fibers can be turned into ropes, which are 100 caps each at the small gun store at the marketplace in the hub. Trade ropes for guns, ammo and caps. Gather enough caps to get SG1, SG2 and Armorer 1 + 2. Also (slowly) gather caps for books.

With good professions, a tent and equipment you can start hunting chests. Blueprints, caps, weapons, armor can be sold or used. Be sure to hunt chests at remote areas (eg waterworks), even consider making a new tent there.

last but not least: Be sure to gather 10k caps and buy yourself a DIY outpost, these come with fiber plants and fruit (for flamer fuel).

There's many ways to level up from the scratch, but this is how I would do it. Consider tagging BG instead of SG, if you dont mind mining a bit more for ammo. M60 is exellent for PVE.

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2015, 03:24:10 pm »

Nope.

If you want to start properly, you go with a simple build.
EG:

First you travel to gunrunners and get yourself +10% SG, then you travel to the boneyard for another 150xp for exploration. Head to NCR afterwards, gaining 150xp. Once in NCR you can do busters ciggaretes quest and mira's debt. By now you'll be past lvl 2. Once you leave NCR you can go ahead and do the tent quest, gaining lvl 3.

Once you have done the all above, you'll have a tent (best placed near hub/JT mine) and a weapon. NOW you can go mine some ores for a 10mm pistol and ammo. You should also get yourself a knife (gained from tent quest) and collect fibers from any fiber plant you see around the wasteland.

Fibers can be turned into ropes, which are 100 caps each at the small gun store at the marketplace in the hub. Trade ropes for guns, ammo and caps. Gather enough caps to get SG1, SG2 and Armorer 1 + 2. Also (slowly) gather caps for books.

With good professions, a tent and equipment you can start hunting chests. Blueprints, caps, weapons, armor can be sold or used. Be sure to hunt chests at remote areas (eg waterworks), even consider making a new tent there.

last but not least: Be sure to gather 10k caps and buy yourself a DIY outpost, these come with fiber plants and fruit (for flamer fuel).

There's many ways to level up from the scratch, but this is how I would do it. Consider tagging BG instead of SG, if you dont mind mining a bit more for ammo. M60 is exellent for PVE.

+1 except Good Natured, should take this Fast Shot trait. He have one luck only, so he will not make even one aimed shot in his whole carrier.
GUN FOR HIRE

Gargantua

• Supporter
  • Raiding since 00
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2015, 03:33:08 pm »
Hahaha

Come on - give him credit, he got 1 dog and 2 or 3 pig rats,  that's a good start!

SPECIAL

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2015, 04:52:31 pm »
I got 20 lvl, some loot and friends, thanx for your advices guys. So if somebody is not so lazy to give me a link to calculator(becouse i tried to find on this forum, but no results), it'll be really nice.

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2015, 04:57:54 pm »
I got 20 lvl, some loot and friends, thanx for your advices guys. So if somebody is not so lazy to give me a link to calculator(becouse i tried to find on this forum, but no results), it'll be really nice.

http://forum.fonline-reloaded.net/index.php?topic=6.0

Next time type "planner" in searcher.
Anyway, I would advice you this one from mojuk. Simple and usefull one, same as used above. I always use Mojuk's character planner, one of the best :)
GUN FOR HIRE

Gargantua

• Supporter
  • Raiding since 00
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #9 on: August 27, 2015, 08:19:54 pm »

I got 20 lvl, some loot and friends,...  ...thanx for your advices guys.

Well grats on Level 20!  As for your loot and your friends The Khans got those :)
« Last Edit: August 27, 2015, 08:22:45 pm by Gargantua »

SPECIAL

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 27, 2015, 08:27:18 pm »
Well grats on Level 20!  As for your loot and your friends The Khans got those :)
No problem, guys) Im old Pk player and know how sweet to kill a band of nubs :D

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 27, 2015, 09:42:25 pm »

I got 20 lvl, some loot and friends,...  ...thanx for your advices guys.

Hahaha, he even didn't started for good and they already found him :D
GUN FOR HIRE

cthulchu

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 27, 2015, 09:56:31 pm »
I think I won't ever understand people who enjoy killing newbies.
For me they're just like pedophiles: love when victims are much weaker.

Personally I prefer killing the PKs.

Hostile behavior towards noobs leads to low online/server popularity/donations/game quality. And is just ridiculous.

Yes, yes, I know. Khans and other scum is just too good to be bothered by real challenges, so they prefer play against newbies, stealing their game experiece.

I know the PKing scumbags won't change as they're completely spoiled, being probably sexually abused during their childhood, but those who were killed by scum shouldn't repeat that.

Note that those PKs in 95% of cases are absolute losers in real life and will never bee able to harm anybody.

Consequently, killing noobs is a good way of compensation the shabbiness in real life. Forgive them. They're just can't play otherwise.

Well, I can only hope that in Future fonline will get rid of the mentally unstable players, enhancing the overall game quality.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2015, 10:01:12 pm by cthulchu »

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 27, 2015, 10:02:39 pm »
I think I won't ever understand people who enjoy killing newbies.
For me they're just like pedophiles: love when victims are much weaker.

Personally I prefer killing the PKs.

Hostile behavior towards noobs leads to low online/server popularity/donations/game quality. And is just ridiculous.

Yes, yes, I know. Khans and other scum is just too good to be bothered by real challenges, so they prefer play against newbies, stealing their game experiece.

I know the PKing scumbags won't change as they're completely spoiled, being probably sexually abused during their childhood, but those who were killed by scum shouldn't repeat that.

Note that those PKs in 95% of cases are absolute losers in real life and will never bee able to harm anybody. Consequently, killing noobs is a good way of compensation the shabbiness in real life.

Well, I can only hope that in Future fonline will get rid of the mentally unstable players, enhancing the overall game quality.

THIS, especially the red one's. From the other side, we have some punks to kill. It's always some kind of fun  ;)
GUN FOR HIRE

cthulchu

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 27, 2015, 10:11:46 pm »
yeah, at least we have punks to kill.