April 29, 2024, 03:11:40 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Re: Looking for faction  (Read 2725 times)

Sentral Hero

• View Profile
Re: Looking for faction
« on: August 03, 2015, 03:48:05 am »
Hi, I've been playing long enough to know the game, and I want to join a Professional PvP gang.

I specifically want to play with TC oriented faction, preferably one trustworthy.

I can Hex alright, I'm patient, not against range fighting, it's my preference in most occasions, I use avenger, though it's broken in this session I enjoy it very much still, as well  as bazooka.

I just returned to the game after long break, and I want to play to my maximum.

-fast gearing ain't a problem, I'm very quick at returning to PvP location.

-I fallow leader anywhere I go, even if my car is broke and I need to walk from Klamath to glow. (ofc I mean in pvp location)

- Death of enemies before the looting of them is my motto

-I have good gear so if you depend on me for timer, in any case you can rely on me.

-I can use mic on certain hours, if not no big deal, I play better when I'm not focused on talking.

-TS client, holla!

I'll pm the faction that offers me position my build, and I'll accept criticism if there's something to adjust.

That concludes it. Thanks
« Last Edit: August 03, 2015, 03:54:27 am by Sentral Hero »

Tyler

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2016, 10:42:06 pm »
I'm looking for a faction, my build is big gun oriented, somehow tanky and i do craft my items
i usually do urbans or caves using m60 and combat armor
i want to raid dangerous places which have good loots but i'm more into fun
i prefer my char as PvE more than PvP but it is enough for all kind of work
message me if you are interested

General Devon Oliver

• Supporter
  • For Valor!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2016, 06:29:54 pm »
After all the things i went through, I am looking for faction, Respectable players and as well as people who play cool. Send me msg.
Merc For Hire, Universal Player

Mr. Morok

« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2016, 04:56:07 pm »
"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

XD

Awgy

• Supporter
  • Because of the reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2016, 08:30:24 pm »
I At the same time I move to world map and see some khans getting ready. And fuck, they come to support Social Wankers. Fuck off.

You seriously have balls to say anything about support of other factions while You bring KOBO, CCM and UFAV to help your sorry ass in TC? Get a grip man. We didn't shoot khans but it was UV who run to the hills without a fight (before anyone even spawned) after you were gone they spawned and we talked. When we sleep you have cojones to start too timers at same time, but when you get kicked in mentioned cojones in the morning, Your team mates complain on public ts that We are Social Wankers coz they were doing Ares while we were taking towns.

TBH doing Reno ares etc. etc. while timer is on is a sign of weakness. Why is that UV is the only team that will never go outnumbered to try fight other factions (muhos do it SW do it). You guys prefer to do Reno while timer is on, counting on no one to spawn.

Stop taking third party players to support you, and fight with what you are so proud of building. or Don't you dare complaining about alliances. It is either, or. I am tired of UV saying BSG faggots use c4 on TC just to start using it later, SW faggots build rainbow alliance just to form one later,  etc. etc. You complain about shit when it is used against You, and after that you do same shit. you said Swarm is ok until you got swarmed, then you wanted Anti Swarm pact. You are ok with base rapes untill you get base raped, Back stab is ok only if you backstab someone. Hypocrisy in Top fucking level.

Read your god damn banner and start acting like you proud of being hated or change your motto

Peace

elemenope

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2016, 08:06:47 am »
"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

Napalm

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2016, 03:08:19 am »
Ooooohhh, you dont like our game style? I feel so sad about this, yes we dont use cheater and dual loggins like u here. Kilgore could remove comments from people who come here to start forum pvp.

Dende

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2016, 03:25:35 am »
Ooooohhh, you dont like our game style? I feel so sad about this, yes we dont use cheater and dual loggins like u here. Kilgore could remove comments from people who come here to start forum pvp.

Napalm uv isnt the faction for everyone chill

Napalm

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2016, 03:51:49 am »
Who are in pvp often knows the reality.

Napalm

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 16, 2016, 04:03:28 pm »
New people dont deserve to listen gossip girls opinions. If you want, invite people who post here to join in your faction and shut the fuck up!

ravenp

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 16, 2016, 04:33:23 pm »
New people dont deserve to listen gossip girls opinions. If you want, invite people who post here to join in your faction and shut the fuck up!
stop crying man lol i didnt say anything bad about you

emrebnk

• pfft
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 16, 2016, 04:42:00 pm »

what the fuck Napalm they may not like the way you play, in fact they didn't even say anything bad about UV, behave like an adult you retard

Napalm

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 16, 2016, 05:23:47 pm »
bullshit post

Evil KompreSor

« Reply #13 on: October 22, 2016, 05:34:33 am »
HELLO AM LOOK FOR JOIN KHANS YES AM LEVEL 311 AND ARE HAVE 7 ACCOUNT ROCCAT ELITE PVP MEN YES PLEASE

Dr.Death_Defy

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 27, 2016, 11:14:21 pm »
Looking for a group. Nothing too heavy, I won't be on 24/7 , but I will be on often.
PvP/PvE don't care.
 Used to play a lot with beer , blix, and the rest of the crew if you knew them.