April 29, 2024, 11:47:24 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: The weakest Fonline faction leader - Craig Boone  (Read 24067 times)

Chosen One

• Ya. Really Me. Want More Than That, PAY ASSHOLE!
    • View Profile
    • Ten Thousand ManiacsĀ®
Re: The weakest Fonline faction leader - Craig Boone
« Reply #60 on: August 19, 2015, 10:36:21 pm »
Been around for 15 years, you don't seem to grasp that. We aren't going anywhere :)
YA ABOUT THAT CLAIM.........
I got an ex boyfriend, he says he don't remember nothing about no khans..... Not as a player group, at least. Oh, he remembers the old boards, too, dropped a couple names; Mendacity, Jokerio, Moir The Warrior, the REAL Frank Horrigan (of the barter-and-quest trick "infamy," whatever that is), Overlord, Dodger The Borg.
He's 'miffed' btw that one of you "people" are claiming to be "My boy Frankie," who he says was a pretty good mapper and "I dunno, decent I guess" modder.

You sir are a liar.
Mika TAN, Nika NOIRE, Traci LORDS, KMart, Sand Nigger
Former Redding Miners Union member.

"Most women watch soaps- I play Fallout."

BACK TO THE FRONT! The Front Lines Are Everywhere...

Gimper

• Supporter
  • Harbinger of Armageddon
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: August 19, 2015, 11:07:07 pm »
15 years of wasting life in your mother's basement; maybe. But you wont last in reloaded unless you learn how to PvP. Turn based gets really old REALLY FAST.

And good job everyone who wrecked the khans at their own game last night in turn based.

For this was written in Holy scripture, that it shall come to pass;

And Bison looked upon the sands, and saw his soldiers; that they were slain. And he looked to the heavens and said, "Dharma, why hast thou forsaken us?" For in the day of the fall of the Khans, Bison fell on his own sword, and spent his eternity in hell.

And as it was written, it did so passeth. And these were the days of the Khans.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2015, 11:16:33 pm by Gimper »

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #62 on: August 20, 2015, 12:07:04 am »
Seems you guys will have to sit through a Khan History lesson, expect it for the next episode of TKsViP.

And good job everyone who wrecked the khans at their own game last night in turn based.

Some you wins, some you loose. Great battle though.

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

Gargantua

• Supporter
  • Raiding since 00
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #63 on: August 20, 2015, 12:39:17 am »
15 years of wasting life in your mother's basement; maybe. But you wont last in reloaded unless you learn how to PvP. Turn based gets really old REALLY FAST.

For this was written in Holy scripture, that it shall come to pass;

And Bison looked upon the sands, and saw his soldiers; that they were slain. And he looked to the heavens and said, "Dharma, why hast thou forsaken us?" For in the day of the fall of the Khans, Bison fell on his own sword, and spent his eternity in hell.

And as it was written, it did so passeth. And these were the days of the Khans.

I thought turn based wasn't PVP as far as you were concerned?

And yeah, it was a great battle!

Gimper

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: August 20, 2015, 03:17:17 am »

I thought turn based wasn't PVP as far as you were concerned

Correct. I don't believe I stated otherwise.

nm2u

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: August 20, 2015, 03:50:37 am »
STFU I will not hear another word of this nonsense. Anybody who names their character like the safe step walk in tub commercial is epic Ok.

000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

Gargantua

• Supporter
  • Raiding since 00
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #66 on: August 20, 2015, 04:07:45 am »

I thought turn based wasn't PVP as far as you were concerned

Correct. I don't believe I stated otherwise.

So... even though 20% of the server was in the single encounter, and even though you congratulate the combined efforts of the Desert Wanderers, and their conglomeration of allies by saying:

It's still not pvp?

Heyfray

• Old World Flag
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: August 20, 2015, 04:32:35 am »
Kek agreed

jokeusa

• View Profile
« Reply #68 on: August 20, 2015, 06:23:38 am »
OINK OINK
That's one of the biggest problems of khanitas - inability to read and comprehend written word  :'(

INB4: STILL WAITING FOR KHANS TO POST A SINGLE PVP SCREEN SHOT ;)
Reality is a momentary dream but a dream is a reality for an eternity.

Bison

« Reply #69 on: August 20, 2015, 07:13:49 am »
Been around for 15 years, you don't seem to grasp that. We aren't going anywhere :)
I got an ex boyfriend, he says he don't remember nothing about no khans..... Not as a player group, at least. Oh, he remembers the old boards, too, dropped a couple names; Mendacity, Jokerio, Moir The Warrior, the REAL Frank Horrigan (of the barter-and-quest trick "infamy," whatever that is), Overlord, Dodger The Borg.
He's 'miffed' btw that one of you "people" are claiming to be "My boy Frankie," who he says was a pretty good mapper and "I dunno, decent I guess" modder.

You sir are a liar.

So because you say your ex can't recall the khans that means it can't be true? Makes sense....

::)

« Last Edit: August 20, 2015, 07:25:06 am by Bison »

SVEN

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: August 20, 2015, 09:09:38 am »

You sir are a liar.
Didn't know the Talibans had computers.

« Last Edit: August 20, 2015, 02:23:24 pm by SVEN »
"So get this... -true story- my wife asked me about "Sven" today."
"How is he? Tell him to come to us and he can be my Swedish friend with Long blonde hair and muscles. He seems cuddly"

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #71 on: August 20, 2015, 12:12:44 pm »
Didn't know the Talibans had computers.

It's the truth brother, some of their women even play reloaded.

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

Gimper

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: August 20, 2015, 12:18:52 pm »
It's still not pvp?

I saw it as a large scale PvE encounter, but I suppose you can consider it whatever you want. The results won't change.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2015, 12:54:53 pm by Gimper »

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #73 on: August 20, 2015, 01:26:24 pm »
I saw it as a large scale PvE encounter, but I suppose you can consider it whatever you want. The results won't change.

Some you win, some you loose. Your alliance had the numbers and the positions this time and you ended it at the right time I can tell you as much. See you on the next battlefield.

o/

Knuckle

« Reply #74 on: August 20, 2015, 01:58:16 pm »
All these comments should be in pvp forum, its gone past the point and everyone is insulting each other