April 29, 2024, 12:27:16 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Re: Add reno locker with change  (Read 12361 times)

C.H.A.R.L.I.E

• Supporter
  • stereotypical hero
    • View Profile
Re: Add reno locker with change
« Reply #15 on: July 28, 2015, 01:01:00 pm »
You left becuase of us?

Yes. Atm getting pvp on reloaded is a long and boring process (because of you). Maybe reno locker will change things i dont know ..

eight8

« Reply #16 on: July 28, 2015, 01:50:32 pm »
whot a lie!!! u left becouse u dont have mambers to fight. u only recruiting experienced players from others faction...(with ur stupit politick "lets kill UV")  faction like that will never exist in game. u lie on forum u lie in game but people r not stupid thay join and play with us and have good fun... so in my opinion locker in reno will change nothing(maby for some weeks)... only new place 4 blue looters who will be crying on forum like allways...

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 28, 2015, 02:12:14 pm »
crying

try to get more players and votes around your idea, and you should easily win....good luck

All you get when you talk about about reno or private mine is stop crying, there is no discussion to have with such assholes.

Naming your forum opponents an assholes doesn't make disscusion alive and don't give it bright future. Less insults, more facts.
GUN FOR HIRE

BB.

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 28, 2015, 02:46:12 pm »
bullshit
whot a lie!!!!11111oneone uga-booga we stronk you r weak that's y u left uga-booga

Apparently people are dumb enough to fulfill uv's noob-swarm that "dominates" all the cities but is not coming when someone is doing TC. I don't know if it was Napalm or retard dark angel that taught you it's okay to do TC with a golden rule "let them take the city, we will take it back later", but it is a really nice rule if all you care about are caps from lockers, not fun from the game, that since a long time now is slowly killing pvp in the server (well, are you surprised? when you have only one group to fight in the whole server and they avoid pvp unless they're twice number...). So far you're doing great - with rule you follow soon you might get what you want - empty server and all caps yours. Then don't cry about "TC not being interesting anymore". Cheers and die on your boring gold.

Itux

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 28, 2015, 02:55:19 pm »
bullshit
whot a lie!!!!11111oneone uga-booga we stronk you r weak that's y u left uga-booga

Apparently people are dumb enough to fulfill uv's noob-swarm that "dominates" all the cities but is not coming when someone is doing TC. I don't know if it was Napalm or retard dark angel that taught you it's okay to do TC with a golden rule "let them take the city, we will take it back later", but it is a really nice rule if all you care about are caps from lockers, not fun from the game, that since a long time now is slowly killing pvp in the server (well, are you surprised? when you have only one group to fight in the whole server and they avoid pvp unless they're twice number...). So far you're doing great - with rule you follow soon you might get what you want - empty server and all caps yours. Then don't cry about "TC not being interesting anymore". Cheers and die on your boring gold.

Gotta love the butthurt... and the text wall

i just read that you are leaving, bye- bye then.

BB.

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 28, 2015, 03:17:29 pm »
Butthurt? Is that the only word you know? :facepalm And, by the way, why the fuck would you comment if you don't care? Fucking morons everywhere... troll's gotta be troll - and nothing more.

Leaving? Server is empty (all you can get - if you're lucky - is 2 minutes of pvp per 4 hours of being around and doing empty TCs) for at least three months now. Lol, have fun keeping it like this.

Dank Anel

• Supporter
  • Makes FOnline better since 2009
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 28, 2015, 03:30:12 pm »
You left becuase of us?

Yes. Atm getting pvp on reloaded is a long and boring process (because of you). Maybe reno locker will change things i dont know ..
Sorry Armor, I could say same shit against you: camping inside klamath building, C4 and mercenaries factions most of time. (last was the most annoying)

Kick ass of AoP GMs, becuase lot of people would play it, if there would be players.

butthurt

Dear fag, when u had BSG + your mercenaries faction and u were starting TC u had like 9-11 people ready. We had to call everyone prepare, etc. When we were starting in unexpected time for you, u were doing same shit as us. Anyway nice drama from sewers.
Keep complaing about swarm when u were with LSS, blasma, BBS and i dont know who else against us ;)
« Last Edit: July 28, 2015, 03:40:23 pm by dark angel »
fuck my grama fuck my engilsh... come fight little pusses!!!!!

<18:30:32> "blasma": zinthos feels unjustified and resentful due to his oppressor DA

BB.

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 28, 2015, 03:53:19 pm »
BSG complaining about swarm? :) Funny.
Missed the point, smartass. Uv is a noob-swarm gang that recruits more and more players all the time even though they don't have anyone to fight with anymore (just a statement) and what I’m complaining about is you not coming to fight us when we’re around.

Shame you edited your post to prove you are just a retarded kid that needs to have last (mendacious) word. :)

We had to call everyone prepare, etc. When we were starting in unexpected time for you, u were doing same shit as us.
I'm not sure if it's good that you're aware it was "shit" what you were doing. At least you can admit that. ;) And yes, I know you are fucking slowpokes. But 1,5 hours later, after we did 3 more empty-TCs? Surely unexpected, haha. Each time - everyone was sleeping by then, night-TC masters.

So, once again – have fun keeping server empty by the way you do it.

eight8

« Reply #23 on: July 28, 2015, 03:59:28 pm »
BB server is not empty. youre ideology is shit uga booga. (its very funny when noobs from UV kill experienced implanted players from BSG and all ally members) sry killgore its not pvp froum. i will stup this pathetic conversation with him.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2015, 04:14:15 pm by eight8 »

Dank Anel

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 28, 2015, 05:00:45 pm »
Missed the point, smartass. Uv is a noob-swarm gang that recruits more and more players all the time even though they don't have anyone to fight with anymore (just a statement) and what I’m complaining about is you not coming to fight us when we’re around.

bla bla mr. PRO-BSGer. Wow u barked on keyboard again this word - SWARM.
But if u boast again how good memory u have, let me show one of your rainbow alliance TCs - 7 SFF members  taking town in Modoc and 9 of you camping on WM/ in base near town ready to backstab us (ofc u were supporting them, ur sneakers around them etc). Wasnt it swarm?There were many more situations like this (Old virgins, SFF). When you have swarm it's ok. When we 2-3 more Khans with us (they dont have very big experiance in TC so i dont know why u count them) It's was bad and OMG what a assholes and again crying on forum :>

So now you are saying that we werent even coming to you? Decide :>

I'm not sure if it's good that you're aware it was "shit" what you were doing. At least you can admit that. ;) And yes, I know you are fucking slowpokes. But 1,5 hours later, after we did 3 more empty-TCs? Surely unexpected, haha. Each time - everyone was sleeping by then, night-TC masters.

So, once again – have fun keeping server empty by the way you do it.

Were you comming to fight when you had all leader offline? :>
Anyway as i remember your last TCs you started them from 1AM to 3AM so nightkeepers are you (Anyway its kinda funny argument when you have amercians and LSS supporters from USA) :>

Shame you edited your post to prove you are just a retarded kid that needs to have last (mendacious) word. :)
Now i know that you are kind of guy which must cry and compain even about edits :)
« Last Edit: July 28, 2015, 05:07:20 pm by dark angel »

<18:30:32> "blasma": zinthos feels unjustified and resentful due to his oppressor DA

zinthos

« Reply #25 on: July 28, 2015, 07:20:00 pm »
this stupid shit again... le bad boi's faction crying rivers like anyone would give a slight fuck if they playing or not, "leave because uv ruin server even kilgore tells it hurr!!!!", and guess whats the next! they gonna "reunite" under some another shitty name and come back playing. seems you can never get enough of UV's *shitty* tactics. sorry to inform you but your leaving wont make the server empty and wont make TC less or more boring.

anyway could you fill a different thread with your shitposts? i dont even fucking know why my post was moved from the original thread
« Last Edit: July 28, 2015, 07:22:23 pm by zinthos »

Beer

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 28, 2015, 07:54:09 pm »
Wow guys need calm down a bit. I know I've complained of UV in the past but man I have to admit they are the only faction that recruits. I tried to make alliance/recruit before and bsg leaders always shit on me for it and say "don't bring people we don't know in here we don't like it" also I have to congratulate UV leaders on their willingness to train new people. In every other real team they have to know you from 2238 or something to not be immediately banned from ts. I dont mean this in bad way to bsg but just saying what I notice. If more recruitment happened swarm would be no issue all the time.

that said, i think many in uv already know of the bad unsportsmanlike conduct they have. There are few members of uv who play well and like to have fun fair fights when enemy caps town and say gg win or lose like Jeffrey and even muffin. They come to tc even as only 2 I have seen before. but many like to only play to win which in my opinion is cancer of server PvP here and talk trash always. Napalm denies these things but I have heard from uv members that he encourages these things. It is a real problem for both UV and bsg. 8eight and others cry about bsg crying but it is true. UV still play like a small faction in tc as if fighting BBS early last session even though they are the largest with most people on at all times. It is not fitting. Also their bragging of 10000 alliance rainbow league blabla is misplaced. Those of us playing with other factions at night are only very few members playing on our own. Not enough are on at night to have real PvP on our own so we play with other friends to have some fun and fight uv large numbers. That should be no crime. And uv bragging of it just makes them look bad. Sorry for giant wall of text but its relevant to all these posts IMO. Bsg and uv arguing this over and over is pointless. People need to look from others perspectives and see why they think things they do.1

Tldr: if napalm relaxed some and bsg didn't see things so black and white things would be more fun for all. People need to remember this is just a game for fun.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2015, 08:01:29 pm by Beer »

Dank Anel

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 28, 2015, 08:48:50 pm »
Wow guys need calm down a bit. I know I've complained of UV in the past but man I have to admit they are the only faction that recruits. I tried to make alliance/recruit before and bsg leaders always shit on me for it and say "don't bring people we don't know in here we don't like it" also I have to congratulate UV leaders on their willingness to train new people. In every other real team they have to know you from 2238 or something to not be immediately banned from ts. I dont mean this in bad way to bsg but just saying what I notice. If more recruitment happened swarm would be no issue all the time.

that said, i think many in uv already know of the bad unsportsmanlike conduct they have. There are few members of uv who play well and like to have fun fair fights when enemy caps town and say gg win or lose like Jeffrey and even muffin. They come to tc even as only 2 I have seen before. but many like to only play to win which in my opinion is cancer of server PvP here and talk trash always. Napalm denies these things but I have heard from uv members that he encourages these things. It is a real problem for both UV and bsg. 8eight and others cry about bsg crying but it is true. UV still play like a small faction in tc as if fighting BBS early last session even though they are the largest with most people on at all times. It is not fitting. Also their bragging of 10000 alliance rainbow league blabla is misplaced. Those of us playing with other factions at night are only very few members playing on our own. Not enough are on at night to have real PvP on our own so we play with other friends to have some fun and fight uv large numbers. That should be no crime. And uv bragging of it just makes them look bad. Sorry for giant wall of text but its relevant to all these posts IMO. Bsg and uv arguing this over and over is pointless. People need to look from others perspectives and see why they think things they do.1

Tldr: if napalm relaxed some and bsg didn't see things so black and white things would be more fun for all. People need to remember this is just a game for fun.

peace

Jeffrey I

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 31, 2015, 02:46:11 am »

GOOD POST BEER. POSITIVE BRO. Much respect my friend.