• View Profile
Sneak nerf QQ
« on: July 19, 2015, 10:07:46 pm »
sneakers dead.. now everybody -> LSW TANK.. :(

VeteranRanger

• View Profile
Re: Sneak nerf QQ
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2015, 10:26:48 pm »
So the build I made today and spent 50k (including books) on is now useless. Great!

KestreL

« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2015, 10:55:49 pm »
So the build I made today and spent 50k (including books) on is now useless. Great!

It was on the wipe changelog that it would be fixed.

Rinzler

• Sarcasm mode
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2015, 11:26:53 pm »
To be fair everybody got plenty of notice. We've known this since the wipe, so I don't understand why anybody built a sneaker as you would before the wipe.
When you get angry please try to remember it is not really me you are angry with, my words have simply triggered your pre-existing anger and in doing so created a false reality where it’s all my fault.

Beer

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2015, 01:23:30 am »
sneakers dead.. now everybody -> LSW TANK.. :(
Not true at all. Sneakers are very much alive. Silent death aimshot sneak is quite effective and melee sneak. If all you can do while sneaking is run straight at people to try and hex them then you are playing sneak wrong. I had a silent death sneak before wipe and it was awesome and much more fun to play and more effective than shitty p90 sneak. You have to be kind of smart to use sneak. Find good position where you can attack most effectively and wait for good opportunity, always plan a way out and dont let yourself get cornered or too close or you will die. P90 nerf is good because now people have to be kinda good at sneaking(except meleetroll sneak i guess).

And everyone becoming lsw tank? Lol no theres no chance of that because lsw is crap.

Wind_Drift

• Supporter
  • Section 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2015, 02:47:53 am »
Sneak is fine, just need a tad more skill to play than before... all is well...

EVA-01

• The Old Virgins
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2015, 06:00:07 pm »
I hadn't made a sneaker until P90 got nerfed. Good riddance.

zato1

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2015, 09:50:39 pm »
i highly disagree. see u out there.

but u wont see me. :)

worldremaker

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 11, 2015, 05:36:54 am »
Bring P90 sneakers back. I died many times from it, killed many times by it, never cryied about this. Just make the motion sensors and smgs usefull, again.

Koniko

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2015, 10:19:30 pm »
Sneakers nowdays require lots of work to be ready - high level, lots of lost time on exping and wasted SP just to see that u won't crit becouse of RNG.

Rinzler

• Sarcasm mode
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 13, 2015, 12:35:40 pm »
It took a fair amount of investment to make an optimal P90 sneaker before the nerf, unfortunately many people didn't like being caught in a PvP area without a motion sensor but realistically who's fault was that?
When you get angry please try to remember it is not really me you are angry with, my words have simply triggered your pre-existing anger and in doing so created a false reality where it’s all my fault.

Hungry Hungry Shark

« Reply #11 on: August 13, 2015, 01:41:23 pm »
 :facepalm

Koniko

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 13, 2015, 11:01:14 pm »