March 28, 2024, 08:06:54 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Looking for good pvp faction.  (Read 3985 times)

Bethesda

• your worst fucking nightmare.
    • View Profile
Looking for good pvp faction.
« on: July 19, 2015, 12:15:35 am »
I'm lvl 43 tank build and I'm looking for a pvp faction anyone know a good one? Also I can supply the faction with combat armor with perks and weapons mini guns, pancors, plasma rifles etc. Please pm me. THANKS AND GOODLUCK.
Bethesda, Kill N die, Terror, Medical,Ass Kicker,and slammer

Napalm

• View Profile
Re: Looking for good pvp faction.
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2015, 01:59:25 am »
Good job enemies:

I receive this answer. Just funny how enemies are working with bullshit gossip against us. If you believe everything you hear I'm sorry for you. Mainly believe in people you barely know.

If you value the respect, honor and loyalty, you're welcome to be with UV:
http://forum.fonline-reloaded.net/index.php?topic=8183.0

Gnk

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2015, 02:52:47 am »
Good job enemies:

I receive this answer. Just funny how enemies are working with bullshit gossip against us. If you believe everything you hear I'm sorry for you. Mainly believe in people you barely know.

If you value the respect, honor and loyalty, you're welcome to be with UV:
http://forum.fonline-reloaded.net/index.php?topic=8183.0
hmmm. maybe instead of crying on forum you could have avoided this by reigning in your members so they didnt talk shit to everyone and by being respectful of enemies rather than being as big of an ass as you could out of spite, but instead you decided you want to be "hated and proud". Im sure all a new guy needs to do is look at your signature to see "hated and proud" to confirm what people tell him.

Yuno-Gasai

• Supporter
  • Hi, hehe
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2015, 09:04:57 am »
I'm lvl 43 tank build and I'm looking for a pvp faction anyone know a good one? Also I can supply the faction with combat armor with perks and weapons mini guns, pancors, plasma rifles etc. Please pm me. THANKS AND GOODLUCK.
I suggest applying for MoD or BSG. The Khans don't really do any PvP (unless you count TB traps). Good call avoiding UV, I saw some guy in hub bashing a UV member

But PM me
« Last Edit: July 20, 2015, 09:06:41 am by bananaman »
Spoiler: show

Spoiler: show

TKs-Newton

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2015, 09:39:12 am »
I suggest applying for MoD or BSG. The Khans don't really do any PvP (unless you count TB traps). Good call avoiding UV, I saw some guy in hub bashing a UV member

But PM me

Khans kill more players daily then other factions do weekly. Methods can be discussed but its still the truth and thats why we're the most hated faction. We will rule this wasteland by fear, the only way not loosing your good shit is to join us. Not that we'd want any hub lollygaggers in our midst, they will always eat lead.

Khans - All the things that makes life worth leaving.

Kilgore

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2015, 09:49:21 am »
Whatever bad/good is said about the Khans, one thing that is different for sure is that they don't have crybabies in their ranks, unlike any other serious business PvP pr0 TC elite swarm faction. At least yet.

BB.

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2015, 03:18:28 pm »
Whatever bad/good is said about the Khans, one thing that is different for sure is that they don't have crybabies in their ranks, unlike any other serious business PvP pr0 TC elite swarm faction. At least yet.
W/e. Khans just uv v2.0. "Hated and proud" and "we are better because we say so" propaganda that was fun when kept on 0 radio channel, but when expanded on forums got boring (at least for me) in two weeks. Just meh.

Kilgore

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 20, 2015, 08:27:39 pm »
Propaganda brings much more atmosphere to the game than pvp screens and movies.

favorite

• Muhosransk
    • View Profile
Looking for good pvp faction.
« Reply #9 on: July 20, 2015, 10:34:38 pm »
Иди к нам человек.
Будут люди - будут захваты городов.
ЗДЕСЬ ОСТАВЛЯЙ ЗАЯВКУ НА ГРАЖДАНСТВО - http://forum.fonline-reloaded.net/index.php?topic=912.msg64027#new
« Last Edit: July 20, 2015, 10:38:06 pm by favorite »