April 26, 2024, 03:39:05 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: Looking for faction  (Read 55777 times)

Toxxis

• View Profile
Re: Looking for faction
« Reply #45 on: August 03, 2016, 11:39:12 pm »
More or less new here and looking for a faction to join up with. I like to PvP and PvE so a mix would be ideal.

b0wcaster

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 04, 2016, 02:14:54 am »
If you've a soft heart, try peace keepers. If you think yourself a badass, try UV. If you a true killer, try khans. Good luck to you

Toxxis

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 04, 2016, 03:56:50 am »
If you've a soft heart, try peace keepers. If you think yourself a badass, try UV. If you a true killer, try khans. Good luck to you

Thanks for this b0wcaster, this was the info I was looking for. :)

Koniko

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 04, 2016, 11:11:21 am »
Yeah Ultra-Violence could use some help they're running low on numbers and intelligence lately.

Mighty

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 04, 2016, 12:26:57 pm »

favorite

• Muhosransk
    • View Profile

lash

• Supporter
  • Remember the fallen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: August 07, 2016, 01:25:41 am »
Current in-game factions are, in proper tiers:

PvP Gods: Ultra Violence, Muhosransk, Social Warriors
Noob Lovers: Peacekeepers, Knights of Blood Oath
School Yard Bullies: The Khans

If you are a shithead, The Khans may be the faction for you. No greater collection of autists and bluesuit killery will you find... Too bad that gets old fast when you realize TKs khan't hold an erection a minute and can hold towns even shorter. TKs *used* to be considered a TB threat based on their sheer swarm numbers and persistence. Individually, their skill is pretty shit. Their most active members at the moment are Dende (dungde) and your mom.

When it comes to camaraderie and building skills OGG The Knights of Blood Oath reign supreme. OGG were semi-famous for their many TC attempts (which got crashed my Muhos, SW, and Khans at the same time) and their habit of shoving an M60 in a noob's hand at gunpoint. After the disappearance of The Pain Gang, OGG The Knights have taken to more peaceful methods of recruitment. See any Knight in hub to join.

The Peacekeepers have historically focused on crafting, but are looking to expand into PvP. They have a forum of their own where you'll need to apply if you'd like to join them. The PSquad is, without a doubt, some of the kindest people I've met.

The PvP Gods require at least age 16, a microphone, and at least level 24 (SWs and Muhosransk require 40) to join. This is where the game gets serious on a team level; all of these players have considerable individual skill and work well together. 7 v 7 fights are not uncommon.

Yakuza Senpai

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: August 07, 2016, 10:04:44 pm »
Looking for an Honorable faction to join. I've returned after a year and I crave combat.  Much to my surprise, my character is still alive. I have a level 57 tank and would be honored to assist a strong faction that would have me.

Einherjar

« Reply #54 on: August 17, 2016, 06:31:41 pm »

lash

• Supporter
  • Remember the fallen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: August 17, 2016, 10:24:22 pm »
http://forum.khanscentral.com/index.php Join the best one.

I think you meant to paste UV's forum address but accidentally posted a low-tier faction's instead. Here's the correct address for the best faction in the game: http://ultraviolence.proboards.com/

Ultra Violence. No cringe, just wins. Recruiting top PvP and young talent. Apply today!

Einherjar

« Reply #56 on: August 17, 2016, 10:25:54 pm »
Seeing as how we win WAY more than we lose and ESPECIALLY against UV (Shit players other than Ras) That's cute! The saddest part is that you believe the diarrhea that pours out of your cum stained faggot lips. You should go step up against people on your level instead of constantly embarrassing yourself in the presence of productive adults.

http://mylittlepony.hasbro.com/en-us/games I'll just leave that there, little kitty. If that fails you can always come back and get thrashed again.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2016, 10:32:01 pm by Necrosis 👑 »

Heyfray

• Old World Flag
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: August 17, 2016, 10:40:57 pm »
Seeing as how we win WAY more than we lose and ESPECIALLY against UV (Shit players other than Ras) That's cute! The saddest part is that you believe the diarrhea that pours out of your cum stained faggot lips. You should go step up against people on your level instead of constantly embarrassing yourself in the presence of productive adults.

http://mylittlepony.hasbro.com/en-us/games I'll just leave that there, little kitty. If that fails you can always come back and get thrashed again.
He should play pony.town instead, it would be a great game for him to find pony friends kek.

killer1986chris

• May your death at my hands be painless.
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: August 17, 2016, 10:43:50 pm »
http://forum.khanscentral.com/index.php Join the best one.

I think you meant to paste UV's forum address but accidentally posted a low-tier faction's instead. Here's the correct address for the best faction in the game: http://ultraviolence.proboards.com/

Ultra Violence. No cringe, just wins. Recruiting top PvP and young talent. Apply today!

The only things UV is best at is making burritos, jumping walls, and swarm.

Einherjar

« Reply #59 on: August 17, 2016, 10:47:11 pm »
"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016