March 19, 2024, 06:23:53 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: Looking for faction  (Read 55256 times)

Napalm

• View Profile
Re: Looking for faction
« Reply #15 on: September 19, 2015, 11:06:20 pm »
Join UV if u want.

Jackiemichel

• Bbs are dead , town is safe .
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 14, 2015, 02:08:21 pm »
Old pvp player looking for a faction to get some fun
TheOrphans .

Yuno-Gasai

• Supporter
  • Hi, hehe
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 14, 2015, 07:42:20 pm »
Old pvp player looking for a faction to get some fun
There aren't really any factions left that PvP other than UV and Riot Team, sometimes TTTLA.
Spoiler: show

Spoiler: show

brendon20

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 23, 2015, 02:24:36 pm »
 8) hello im brendon20 I just started playing online fallout but have always played 1 and 2 and fallout tactics so I know the game well I would like to join a faction I would be a great sniper and always have my bros backs no matter what.

Gargantua

• Supporter
  • Raiding since 00
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #19 on: October 26, 2015, 03:34:04 pm »

Napalm

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 16, 2015, 10:16:18 pm »
Looking for decent enemies.

Slow

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 26, 2015, 09:17:12 pm »
Looking for faction. I am pro.

The Bard

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 26, 2015, 11:44:25 pm »
Good day all,
I am The Bard and have only just started playing. As the name suggests, I am a social-heavy build focusing on word over sword. Not so effective in battle, but an eloquent speaker sinking points into Barter, First Aid and Speech. If you require my services as an amateur merchant, diplomat, storyteller or otherwise, then feel free to contact me.

I am also a decent graphic artist, so am able to provide commission artwork free of charge for anybody that hires me long-term.
Peace and love

CrazyEyes

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 08, 2015, 01:45:45 pm »
Hi, I just started playing this game again a few days ago. I last played it a few years ago during a much earlier build and I'm impressed with where the project has gone, especially the interface and quality-of-life improvements. This game reminds me of the old MUD Carrion Fields with a good crafting system added so I'm interested in playing for a while.

I have a level 11 character already (same name as forum username, but with a space) and I've looked up some info, done some things. I have rank 1 small gunsmithing and I will get rank 2 as soon as I can find a merchant who will buy some of my guns that has caps -- I'm short only 400 from the instructing price. This character was more made for PvE and surviving so I can get my bearings, but I am also interested in PvP although I'd probably need to make an alt that's more specialized for it.

I also have a decent network of safehouses around the controllable towns, although I'm sure everyone does when they're in a faction.

My standards are that I'd prefer not to play with children. I've had a few interactions with randoms in the wasteland and I managed to convince a group of idiots and another guy to let me go because they were weak-minded kids, even though they fully intended to kill me. Don't really want to hang around people that can change their mind just because someone pretends to be a badass in text chat.

Gargantua

• Supporter
  • Raiding since 00
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #24 on: December 08, 2015, 04:21:55 pm »
www.khanscentral.com

Register on the forums and your Khanscription will begin!

CrazyEyes

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 08, 2015, 11:48:36 pm »
www.khanscentral.com

Sorry, I am not looking to dedicate myself to PvP yet. I have not even touched any of the PvE quests or went in any of the dangerous areas like Mariposa.

zinthos

« Reply #26 on: December 09, 2015, 12:05:26 am »
www.khanscentral.com

Sorry, I am not looking to dedicate myself to PvP yet. I have not even touched any of the PvE quests or went in any of the dangerous areas like Mariposa.
who said khans do pvp?

Gargantua

• Supporter
  • Raiding since 00
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #27 on: December 09, 2015, 04:10:12 am »
www.khanscentral.com

Nevermind all that PVP/PVE stuff - just come hang out with us in the Teamspeak and have fun!

CrazyEyes

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 09, 2015, 01:27:25 pm »
www.khanscentral.com

Nevermind all that PVP/PVE stuff - just come hang out with us in the Teamspeak and have fun!

I'm literally a second class citizen in your faction until I kill a requisite amount of players, dude. I read your website and forums, but I'll pass.

www.khanscentral.com

who said khans do pvp?
Your website and all of your beginner threads. Consider an image change. Oh yeah, and there's the constant in-game notifications of the next town that the Khans are taking.

I'm looking for a faction that will help me get the resources I need for top tier small guns, maybe trade with me for caps and blueprints. I have rank 2 gunsmithing now.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2015, 01:38:39 pm by CrazyEyes »

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 09, 2015, 02:43:05 pm »
In such a case you need to leave plans about joining bunch of raiders, and join someone who will help you and guide you through those dark times. We are Main Force Patrol, last stand of Law and Justice, roll with us and you will have enough time, help and materials to become a real soldier. Leave yesterday behind, join MFP today and fight for better tomorrow.
GUN FOR HIRE