March 19, 2024, 11:49:41 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: Looking for faction  (Read 55268 times)

Kilgore

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Looking for faction
« on: July 17, 2015, 08:45:48 pm »
If you are looking for a team, please post here. Don't forget to provide some details about yourself.

Wolfkatan

• View Profile
Re: Looking for faction
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2015, 09:33:43 am »
Hello, i used to play this game quite a while ago with a wonderful group of people but now they dont play anymore so i would like to find another group that i can go with in adventures , Im interested in crafting, PvE and PvP and would prefer a faction that aims to help other players , sadly i lost my account so i had to make a new one so i am kind of weak right now.

YoungRugged

• I've always wanted to be a gangster...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2015, 01:01:40 am »
Hi. I have been off for quite some time. My new account is called YoungRugged. I used to play with YRS United. Also a kid named Lucifer Soul who has some videos on youtube. Hit me up. It sucks starting up again but I do enjoy the aspect of fallout 2 online xD!

Johnny

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2015, 05:33:26 am »
To my knowledge nobody get paid to play this game, so there is no professionnal players, only players and factions.

Sentral Hero

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2015, 05:41:52 am »
you're wrong, There were professional players in fonline, Athena's workers.

I do agree though, If I were speaking literally, I'd say amateur factions, but this is a Roleplay game!

Napalm

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2015, 09:40:57 am »
Good luck!

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2015, 01:28:30 pm »
To my knowledge nobody get paid to play this game, so there is no professionnal players, only players and factions.

Khan Officers gets paid to play.

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

grimm-reaper

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2015, 07:52:46 am »
im looking for a faction i used to play until they restarted the server

Melenous Ferrum

• Name's Ferrum. I was born south of Reno.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2015, 10:51:39 pm »
Hey guys. I'm a relatively new player looking for a caption to earn some caps with. If you're in my camp, I'm cool with starting a brand new faction. I can scav pretty well and I explore a lot.
-Ferrum

Help Bot

• Forum Troll; Wiki Editor
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 05, 2015, 06:34:46 am »
I am help bot, and I'm not interested in joining a faction. Though if anyone is interested in helping me farm enclave or desert hunters leave me your radio, and I'll call you when I head out.
In Maintenance Mode.

Alanoth

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 09, 2015, 12:38:42 am »
Brand new player looking for a group to join, I'm on my second character now as the first one was killed by raiders and i lost everything so i started over. I'm still trying to figure the game out, managed to find and do a few quests but have yet to have more than 500 caps at a time, or any armor whatsoever. My best weapon is my spiked knuckles. Anyway, I'm currently hanging around the Hub while i try to plan out my character build, my character is the same name as this profile: Alanoth, and yes im still in a vault-tec outfit. I'd be glad to join anyone even as just a menial laborer. I just need some help getting started and maybe having a way to regularly earn caps besides waiting and moving boxes. Let me know, either here or in game

Gargantua

• Supporter
  • Raiding since 00
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #11 on: September 09, 2015, 01:18:53 am »
I met with Alanoth, and recommended him for Claw Company Mercs.

Help Bot

• Forum Troll; Wiki Editor
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 09, 2015, 01:51:54 am »
Them Claws are good people.
In Maintenance Mode.

Arcanix

« Reply #13 on: September 09, 2015, 01:52:49 am »
Alanoth, i could help you get your own tent. (Tent quest). Then i can give you my stuff. Should be enough to get you started.

JeremyWB

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 19, 2015, 10:15:14 pm »
I am looking for a faction to join I will build to whatever way you want. Please only message me if your faction is big and I will be away for a few hours so please message me in a few hours after this post I will look at my messages.