April 29, 2024, 09:20:30 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: CAMPANIOS COME BACK!  (Read 8181 times)

Daytona

• Supporter
    • View Profile
Re: CAMPANIOS COME BACK!
« Reply #30 on: July 18, 2015, 04:02:00 am »
It would be nice if companions could take part in pvp, but making it balanced would probably take more effort than it's worth

MacReady

• Supporter
  • WIKI EDITOR
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 18, 2015, 01:42:21 pm »
I Agree 100% so that why my solution is simpler for now let them be but no pvp or just for defance on world map and in base.
King Kong anin't got shit on me!

ShootNick

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 23, 2015, 08:52:23 am »
Please do followers PvP active.
They are very stupid to be imba. Has low health and dont use stimpacks. I dont know theirs perks but by my feeling they have not good perk for Tanking or DD.
Using followers in PvP can be pretty fun

DesertHero

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 24, 2015, 10:40:17 am »
Even though i don't play at the moment I would love to see them take apart. It would add much more variety and fun  ;D

Gimper

• Supporter
  • Harbinger of Armageddon
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 25, 2015, 02:30:16 am »
Companions are fine as is. They are good for PvE and that's all they're needed for. If you can't PvP without help from NPCs, then you don't even deserve to play. QQ

MacReady

• Supporter
  • WIKI EDITOR
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 26, 2015, 01:03:25 am »
If ur away and your location is compromised who will defend your base? BFF ? what if u like to play alone? they shoud defend a base
if they not pvp ok thats killgore dessision but base shoud be able to defend it shelf when ur away (sorry for mistakes im drunk).

MacReady

• Supporter
  • WIKI EDITOR
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 26, 2015, 01:04:59 am »
Even though i don't play at the moment I would love to see them take apart. It would add much more variety and fun  ;D
I LOVE U

MacReady

• Supporter
  • WIKI EDITOR
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 26, 2015, 01:05:24 am »
Please do followers PvP active.
They are very stupid to be imba. Has low health and dont use stimpacks. I dont know theirs perks but by my feeling they have not good perk for Tanking or DD.
Using followers in PvP can be pretty fun
I LOVE U 2

Gimper

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 26, 2015, 02:41:45 am »
If ur away and your location is compromised who will defend your base? BFF ? what if u like to play alone? they shoud defend a base
if they not pvp ok thats killgore dessision but base shoud be able to defend it shelf when ur away (sorry for mistakes im drunk).
Don't lead people into your base like a brand new newbie. Problem solved. The game even warns you when someone is following you. If you don't notice that, then you DESERVE to get base raped. Companions are way too freaking exploitable in so many ways. -1

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 26, 2015, 09:06:37 am »
I don't think it would be abused when used only in own base/tent.

Im okay with Gimper saying that you don't should let other s follow you to base...but what if you have base near town, and your "follower" doesn't show up until you click on your base/tent ?

GUN FOR HIRE

DesertHero

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 26, 2015, 09:14:58 am »
You people always just see more abuse with every thing that's changed instead that the game finally becomes more fun and new features... For me it just gets boring now like it happened to 10000 others before :)  (even thou i loved fallout always)

!!New Features!! or stick in your little core groups until it's dead. Said it before. Said it now !

Gooseberry

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 26, 2015, 11:51:30 am »
Yeah i'm going to have to agree with the above. It's not like the game is balanced at all in the first place. There's always going to be plenty of things that just don't work.

So yes in more than one case i'm going to say to favor fun before balance. Eg: Allow mercs and slaves to shoot players again. Yes it will likely get abused since there are sources of (somewhat) infinite funds in this game, but the fun will be worth it.

MacReady

• Supporter
  • WIKI EDITOR
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 26, 2015, 06:55:06 pm »
Don't lead people into your base like a brand new newbie. Problem solved. The game even warns you when someone is following you. If you don't notice that, then you DESERVE to get base raped. Companions are way too freaking exploitable in so many ways. -1

Hehe u think somebody is so Stupido Pendecho to get followed? ofc NO  But if u get followed and some noob whants to get u he will die like a whore  and thats funny !

Gimper

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 26, 2015, 09:59:34 pm »
I have first hand seen (and abused) the effects of companion exploits. Trust me, they're more trouble than not. Unless Kilgore can find some miraculous way to fix all the holes in companion mechanics, then they aren't worth the comback. I still say -1

MacReady

• Supporter
  • WIKI EDITOR
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 27, 2015, 06:58:53 pm »
Stop bein pesymist, think of some way to get them back i got 4 rulez and they are good (reed abve).