Topic: Unite!  (Read 86729 times)

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
Re: Unite!
« Reply #375 on: August 20, 2015, 12:33:34 am »

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

Bison

« Reply #376 on: August 23, 2015, 08:56:39 pm »
Dr. Mengelito, if you get your doctor title, and you are tired of this shittalk, just leave this thread. You will need far less pills to calm down. This thread doesnt need your attention to be alive.

I am still waiting for you in game? You seem to be avoiding the inevitable.

I'm not avoiding, I even help MODs in TC...was waiting for you and trying to hunt down your boys...but dunno why it's hard to meet you guys. Last time I saw a Khans it was in Hub, 4-5 members and one dead Lone near Boneyard killed by Alex Sheepherd, with which one we searched for you guys...for an hour, no Khans spotted near Boneyard...no my fault General **shrugs** ::)

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #377 on: August 23, 2015, 09:01:49 pm »
Yeah, and I'm still admiting it was fun meeting hahaha  ;D

Anyway, still don't know why you quoted my previous post, as you can see I'm not avoiding anything and anyone. You get me on farming Metal Armors, and killed me. When I will hunt next time in CA and good gun near Boneyard I will call you for rematch, and real fight :D

Good luck Bison hahaha
GUN FOR HIRE

Bison

« Reply #378 on: August 24, 2015, 08:59:28 pm »

Gargantua

• Supporter
  • Raiding since 00
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #379 on: August 24, 2015, 11:15:41 pm »
Mod already begging for caps... wow.

Chosen One

• Ya. Really Me. Want More Than That, PAY ASSHOLE!
    • View Profile
    • Ten Thousand Maniacs®
« Reply #380 on: August 26, 2015, 09:30:40 pm »
Oh puuu-leeeese! I used to call the world down to hub for a free blowjob.
Mika TAN, Nika NOIRE, Traci LORDS, KMart, Sand Nigger
Former Redding Miners Union member.

"Most women watch soaps- I play Fallout."

BACK TO THE FRONT! The Front Lines Are Everywhere...

Bison

« Reply #381 on: August 26, 2015, 09:37:14 pm »
Oh puuu-leeeese! I used to call the world down to hub for a free blowjob.

The only blowjobs you've been given lately is to The Khans after they put you in the dirt.

PS: You really are an attention seeking whore Chosen One.  ::)

jokeusa

• View Profile
« Reply #382 on: August 27, 2015, 07:08:27 pm »
Ahahahahahahahahahahaha the biggest attentionwhore calling others attentionseekers  :facepalm
Reality is a momentary dream but a dream is a reality for an eternity.

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #383 on: August 27, 2015, 08:48:58 pm »
Ahahahahahahahahahahaha the biggest attentionwhore calling others attentionseekers  :facepalm

Yeah, that came from the right mouth.

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

jokeusa

• View Profile
« Reply #384 on: August 27, 2015, 10:26:50 pm »

It most certainly did - you don't see me crying for attention on these forums all the time like f.ex General Pony and his circle of self adoration do ;)
Reality is a momentary dream but a dream is a reality for an eternity.

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #385 on: August 27, 2015, 10:46:07 pm »

It most certainly did - you don't see me crying for attention on these forums all the time like f.ex General Pony and his circle of self adoration do ;)

I see nothing but a fool with tears gushing from his eyes and flames coming from his little mouth - always without any substance at all to back anything up, no proof. Ethos, pathos, logos - get in the real game instead of bitching about grammar. Espri instead of trying to force the same old, failed and recycled attempts at jokes.

I feel bad for you though, you try so hard.

TKs-Newton

• View Profile
« Reply #386 on: August 27, 2015, 10:58:36 pm »

I really dont see the point in arguing in this thread since we all know what started this thread and we all know whats keeping it alive. No matter what you say its plain as day that you came in here crying after we've killed you.

Khans - All the things that makes life worth leaving.

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #387 on: August 27, 2015, 11:05:55 pm »

I really dont see the point in arguing in this thread since we all know what started this thread and we all know whats keeping it alive. No matter what you say its plain as day that you came in here crying after we've killed you.

I don't think so...something else drag me here, it wasn't death. I died only once from hands of Bison and it was after I was posting here...so your argument is invalid. Please, keep on going with thinking about it...but harder this time  :D

Spoiler: show
It was fun, fun from your overgrow ego :D
GUN FOR HIRE

Bison

« Reply #388 on: August 28, 2015, 07:22:46 am »

I don't think so...something else drag me here, it wasn't death. I died only once from hands of Bison and it was after I was posting here...so your argument is invalid. Please, keep on going with thinking about it...but harder this time  :D

Spoiler: show
It was fun, fun from your overgrow ego :D

Matt.. You would look smarter if you just didn't bother typing.  :-X :facepalm

Chosen One

• Ya. Really Me. Want More Than That, PAY ASSHOLE!
    • View Profile
    • Ten Thousand Maniacs®
« Reply #389 on: August 28, 2015, 08:02:22 am »
The only blowjobs you've been given lately is to The Khans after they put you in the dirt.
EXCUSE ME? The only time you fags ever got me, you tried to blackmail free top less pics by threatening to make my dual log pic public, then made it public anyways.
So look who's talking.
Mika TAN, Nika NOIRE, Traci LORDS, KMart, Sand Nigger
Former Redding Miners Union member.

"Most women watch soaps- I play Fallout."

BACK TO THE FRONT! The Front Lines Are Everywhere...