Username:

Password:

Topic: Unite!  (Read 87037 times)

jokeusa

• View Profile
Re: Unite!
« Reply #345 on: August 17, 2015, 06:53:33 pm »
we must be one hell of a great myth.
Yup, much like the earth being a discus -  a myth of its time. As history shows, people believing that myth were just blind, dumb and retarded - I see resemblance to khans here.

Well first of all PvP is player vs player by definition, and secondly I can at least spell correctly, unlike the quote you used of thejoke.
Yea, except the so called "pvp" you do is child's play in the sandbox :)

Ps. thanks for correcting me, I guess you've proven to be more useful than just a laughstock compared to the other khans :-*

Reality is a momentary dream but a dream is a reality for an eternity.

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #346 on: August 17, 2015, 10:55:14 pm »
we must be one hell of a great myth.
Yup, much like the earth being a discus -  a myth of its time. As history shows, people believing that myth were just blind, dumb and retarded - I see resemblance to khans here.

Well first of all PvP is player vs player by definition, and secondly I can at least spell correctly, unlike the quote you used of thejoke.
Yea, except the so called "pvp" you do is child's play in the sandbox :)

Ps. thanks for correcting me, I guess you've proven to be more useful than just a laughstock compared to the other khans :-*

5 pages of circle-jerking around the facts presented, you take the retard cake.

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

jokeusa

• View Profile
« Reply #347 on: August 18, 2015, 06:02:01 am »
5 pages of circle-jerking
Incorrect! It's 24 pages!

(of khans humping each other in their circle of self adoration obviously ;))

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #348 on: August 18, 2015, 09:52:40 am »
Dr. Mengelito, if you get your doctor title, and you are tired of this shittalk, just leave this thread. You will need far less pills to calm down. This thread doesnt need your attention to be alive.
GUN FOR HIRE

jokeusa

• View Profile
« Reply #349 on: August 18, 2015, 10:09:07 am »
Dr. Mengelito, if you get your doctor title, and you are tired of this shittalk, just leave this thread. You will need far less pills to calm down. This thread doesnt need your attention to be alive.
Party pooper  :'( :'( :'( :'(

Bison

« Reply #350 on: August 18, 2015, 10:21:54 am »

I am still waiting for you in game? You seem to be avoiding the inevitable.

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #351 on: August 18, 2015, 12:45:54 pm »

I am still waiting for you in game? You seem to be avoiding the inevitable.

I'm not avoiding, I even help MODs in TC...was waiting for you and trying to hunt down your boys...but dunno why it's hard to meet you guys. Last time I saw a Khans it was in Hub, 4-5 members and one dead Lone near Boneyard killed by Alex Sheepherd, with which one we searched for you guys...for an hour, no Khans spotted near Boneyard...no my fault General **shrugs** ::)
GUN FOR HIRE

Gargantua

• Supporter
  • Raiding since 00
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #352 on: August 18, 2015, 02:38:56 pm »
The sad Irony of all this shit talk, is that UV has asked the Khans for help again, supporting the UV/MOD alliance against TTLA.

Laugh

Knuckle

« Reply #353 on: August 18, 2015, 02:46:04 pm »
The sad Irony of all this shit talk, is that UV has asked the Khans for help again, supporting the UV/MOD alliance against TTLA.

Laugh

Be great if you did

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #354 on: August 18, 2015, 02:48:30 pm »

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #355 on: August 18, 2015, 02:49:20 pm »

Laugh

Yeah, ask...not beg, if you don't want to than the world not gonna colapse.
It's just invite to the world of Town Control, nothing more I think.
There's no Irony, MoDs vs Khans isn't thing that UV would be interested in, it's not their problem, so?
GUN FOR HIRE

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #356 on: August 18, 2015, 03:52:03 pm »
There's no Irony, MoDs vs Khans isn't thing that UV would be interested in, it's not their problem, so?

Well, I for one am pretty happy about the UV and MoD pact as I like how MoD's have joined the "villains" for tc, but I must say that if irony was strawberries we'd all be drinking milkshakes right now.

Gargantua

• Supporter
  • Raiding since 00
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #357 on: August 18, 2015, 03:54:19 pm »
I agree Meng,

As soon as I saw Craig Boone sell himself so low as to eat all the shit talk he's made about Khans and UV, I thought it was one of the best moments of this season:)

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #358 on: August 18, 2015, 04:10:37 pm »
I agree Meng,

As soon as I saw Craig Boone sell himself so low as to eat all the shit talk he's made about Khans and UV, I thought it was one of the best moments of this season:)

Yeah, he seemed like to much of a "good guy" but so it goes, eventually he came to the Dark Side in search for POWER... Who knows, in 6 months they might all be hangarounds.

o/

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #359 on: August 18, 2015, 07:11:45 pm »
Nice idea to get some attention, please keep up with this. It's quiet funny  :D
« Last Edit: August 18, 2015, 10:29:48 pm by Mad Matt »
GUN FOR HIRE