Topic: Unite!  (Read 86923 times)

Rage 👑

• View Profile
Re: Unite!
« Reply #195 on: August 06, 2015, 06:38:15 am »
http://prntscr.com/7zjv9v
khans on while we take towns...
WAIT FOR REINFORCEMENTS!

Heeeeeyyyyyy, that's my picture. :D I'm famous now or some shit. Thank you for sharing that. Anything to make people hate me more is very, VERY much appreciated. <3

As for not showing up for TC, that's a decision on my part. Bison asked if I wanted to do TC, I said no. TC isn't as interesting to me as seeing the salt and vitriol from my fresh victims. As I said in the Khan forums, it's like manna from the heavens to me. When a crafter whispers, "Eat a dick," to me with his last breath, I feel proud that I showed the pathetic piece of trash whose fucking property he's stepping on, whose materials he's trying to collect. I can't wait to send such a message to everyone. Remember your place, children, lest the boogeyman come for you.

TKs-Newton

• View Profile
« Reply #196 on: August 06, 2015, 01:20:11 pm »
you always get uv help when yous are taking towns  :facepalm

How would you know? You haven't been there to tell the tale.
Been there plenty of times u fat ugly hairy american cunt get a life and get ur fucking dick out of bisons ass he dont even show his face cause hes fuck ugly like the rest of you i like meng he seems cool the rest of yous nah pricks who dont have a life.

Whenever you get a MoD member angry they start talking about dicks, probably venting their supressed homosexuality. Me meng and sven went to the hub today after wrecking MoD in TC and they quickly started talking about dicks, then I enter an hour later and theyre still talking about dicks... I mean do you have any straight members at all? All you do is stand around in the hub all day talking about dicks, if you spent 1% of the time you talk about dicks in the hub on actual gameplay you might stand a chance.

Khans - All the things that makes life worth leaving.

Jish the small

« Reply #197 on: August 06, 2015, 01:30:26 pm »
Khans should wear their HPA for all TC with uv

jasoncowboy

• View Profile
« Reply #198 on: August 06, 2015, 01:49:25 pm »
you always get uv help when yous are taking towns  :facepalm

How would you know? You haven't been there to tell the tale.
Been there plenty of times u fat ugly hairy american cunt get a life and get ur fucking dick out of bisons ass he dont even show his face cause hes fuck ugly like the rest of you i like meng he seems cool the rest of yous nah pricks who dont have a life.

Whenever you get a MoD member angry they start talking about dicks, probably venting their supressed homosexuality. Me meng and sven went to the hub today after wrecking MoD in TC and they quickly started talking about dicks, then I enter an hour later and theyre still talking about dicks... I mean do you have any straight members at all? All you do is stand around in the hub all day talking about dicks, if you spent 1% of the time you talk about dicks in the hub on actual gameplay you might stand a chance.
just remember who wrecked your meng's group 1 vs 3 in klamath, with meng ran for his asses. Oh that 5 khans that couldn't even rush 1 guy sitting duck in gecko already tells me your lvl of noobness, oh well.

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #199 on: August 06, 2015, 01:58:53 pm »
just remember who wrecked your meng's group 1 vs 3 in klamath, with meng ran for his asses. Oh that 5 khans that couldn't even rush 1 guy sitting duck in gecko already tells me your lvl of noobness, oh well.

I have no idea what your talking about?

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

Craig Boone

• View Profile
« Reply #200 on: August 06, 2015, 02:06:58 pm »
you never do
The Masters Of Disharmony Leader
(would you like to know more^^^???)

Come on you ape you wanna live forever?

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #201 on: August 06, 2015, 04:22:13 pm »
you never do

Its probably because I don't really pay attention.

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

Gargantua

• Supporter
  • Raiding since 00
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #202 on: August 06, 2015, 04:46:38 pm »
Screens would be helpful to support any "claims".

Also note... that the Khan / UV Blood Pact is over.

Please feel free to expand your "United" efforts.

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #203 on: August 06, 2015, 04:50:25 pm »

Yup, Dark Angel was saying something about it in Hub.
GUN FOR HIRE

Yuno-Gasai

• Supporter
  • Hi, hehe
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: August 06, 2015, 06:10:15 pm »

lol

You khans are really stupid. You really think people are "Uniting" to fight you guys?
Spoiler: show

killer1986chris

• May your death at my hands be painless.
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: August 06, 2015, 06:19:12 pm »

lol

You khans are really stupid. You really think people are "Uniting" to fight you guys?

Try reading the first post?  The thread was formed specifically to do just that.

Yuno-Gasai

• Supporter
  • Hi, hehe
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: August 06, 2015, 06:26:46 pm »
Try reading the first post?  The thread was formed specifically to do just that.
OMG, I can't believe I didn't read the first post  ::)  ::)  ::)

Yeah, it's just some PvE guy that rarely plays stirring up bullshit. No one is really uniting against you guys. But if it makes you feel any better, you can say we're uniting then for the DLC NPC Group.

killer1986chris

• May your death at my hands be painless.
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: August 06, 2015, 06:38:08 pm »
OMG, I can't believe I didn't read the first post  ::)  ::)  ::)

Yeah, it's just some PvE guy that rarely plays stirring up bullshit. No one is really uniting against you guys. But if it makes you feel any better, you can say we're uniting then for the DLC NPC Group.

Well I agree with you on the PvE guy that rarely plays part at least, but some like mad matt seem to take it serious with his threats of shooting us with his bozar when he gets online...  Eventually.

Gargantua

• Supporter
  • Raiding since 00
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #208 on: August 06, 2015, 07:01:10 pm »
United against us or not, we are at war with EVERY other faction in the game.

Craig Boone

• View Profile
« Reply #209 on: August 06, 2015, 08:05:11 pm »
Time for yous to own no towns
The Masters Of Disharmony Leader
(would you like to know more^^^???)

Come on you ape you wanna live forever?