April 25, 2024, 03:57:40 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: Unite!  (Read 86874 times)

TKs-Newton

• View Profile
Re: Unite!
« Reply #135 on: July 31, 2015, 12:57:50 am »
Yes, cling to that small shred of hope that people that have played together for 15 years will suddenly stop. I suggest you pray for it everyday and wish us to stop playing for both christmas and your birthday. It will still never happen.

Khans - All the things that makes life worth leaving.

Gargantua

• Supporter
  • Raiding since 00
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #136 on: July 31, 2015, 06:39:45 am »
No!

We're Freedom Fighters, battling to keep the wastes free from the law and order that has corrupted it.
*blink*]
Really. WHAT kind of retarded are you? Autistic? Neurodegenerative? Brain damaged?

Since we don't negotiate with terrorists I trust a professional wikieditor like Henry will upload our new, improved wikipage once it's done and put our status back from the "FORMER Faction" section where we so wrongfully have been placed through acts of TERROR.
Huh.
Just like trying to blackmail me in a pm over a "private matter," only to take the matter out front and center.

See, Bison pm'd me to create the page.
Ok. Then I say, "You should get your own account."
He replied he didn't have time to, then demanded I fix the page.
I thought, ignore the troll and he'll go away.
But the troll didn't go away. Instead, DESPITE OWING ME A FAVOR, you monkeys blasted me while I was hunting brahmin.
I probably would have just shrugged it off entirely, but applied the lost hides against a different debt.
Then you monkeys started going out of your way to harrased me, so i said to myself "fuck them, chump don wan no help, chump don git no help jive dude don got no brains anyside......." oh, and tell Dick the next time I see him trying to follow me, he'll be meeting my guards.... each of my characters have a mutant guard at our secret base. ;)

I seen facs come and go.
Sooner or layer, you'll quit too.
And the rest of us will still........ Be......... Here.......

TKs owes you a favour?  Well I was unaware.

Here - lets clear the slate with a gift. How about a new forum avatar?

Beer

• View Profile
« Reply #137 on: July 31, 2015, 02:08:25 pm »
Yes, cling to that small shred of hope that people that have played together for 15 years will suddenly stop. I suggest you pray for it everyday and wish us to stop playing for both christmas and your birthday. It will still never happen.
Lol, this has happened with most factions. Even the big old ones. Look at BBS. This is BBS server and only like 2 BBS still play it at all. And i think its safe to say BBS at any time was always greater than khans.

Dank Anel

• Supporter
  • Makes FOnline better since 2009
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: July 31, 2015, 02:41:58 pm »
omg i still cant stop laughting hahahahaah i like this one  :D
fuck my grama fuck my engilsh... come fight little pusses!!!!!

<18:30:32> "blasma": zinthos feels unjustified and resentful due to his oppressor DA

Craig Boone

• View Profile
« Reply #139 on: August 01, 2015, 12:33:14 am »
You stopped before didn't you? Your just a waste  of my ammo now no point u can even get 3v7 without uv in tc yous are still shit no matter what yous say
The Masters Of Disharmony Leader
(would you like to know more^^^???)

Come on you ape you wanna live forever?

TKs-Newton

• View Profile
« Reply #140 on: August 01, 2015, 01:03:24 am »
You stopped before didn't you? Your just a waste  of my ammo now no point u can even get 3v7 without uv in tc yous are still shit no matter what yous say

We're new to TC but thankyou for your kind words of encouragement and support. We thought it might upset people to see three towns controlled by Khans, Khans that have most likley killed them in the wastes and pissed on their lukewarm corpses. Like really upset them, like throwing keyboards in the wall and shouting at their mom kind of upset.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2015, 01:05:16 am by TKs-Newton »

Khans - All the things that makes life worth leaving.

Craig Boone

• View Profile
« Reply #141 on: August 01, 2015, 02:18:55 am »
Not towns owned by khans actually towns owned by UV and a very small bit of help from khans
The Masters Of Disharmony Leader
(would you like to know more^^^???)

Come on you ape you wanna live forever?

Chosen One

• Ya. Really Me. Want More Than That, PAY ASSHOLE!
    • View Profile
    • Ten Thousand Maniacs®
« Reply #142 on: August 01, 2015, 02:54:58 am »
SO taking a screening that.........
HA HA HA HA HA HA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ah.... a good laugh is better than a hard fuck....
Mika TAN, Nika NOIRE, Traci LORDS, KMart, Sand Nigger
Former Redding Miners Union member.

"Most women watch soaps- I play Fallout."

BACK TO THE FRONT! The Front Lines Are Everywhere...

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #143 on: August 01, 2015, 09:01:08 am »
Khans run...Yuno-Gasai and Andrzej are coming :D
GUN FOR HIRE

Jish the small

« Reply #144 on: August 01, 2015, 10:02:24 am »
http://prntscr.com/7zjv9v
khans on while we take towns...
WAIT FOR REINFORCEMENTS!

Bison

« Reply #145 on: August 01, 2015, 11:37:36 am »
Khans run...Yuno-Gasai and Andrzej are coming :D

Notice how no ones running from you Matt? LOL, not that we are running from anyone but seriously.. What do you do in game? I've had multiple fights with the majority of people who have "United" against the Khans and win or loose at least they are doing something apart from acting like "big man" like you on the reloaded forum.

I am still waiting for you to show me that you are more than just a joker.

Chosen One

• Ya. Really Me. Want More Than That, PAY ASSHOLE!
    • View Profile
    • Ten Thousand Maniacs®
« Reply #146 on: August 01, 2015, 08:22:09 pm »
Notice how no ones running from you Matt? LOL, not that we are running from anyone but seriously.. What do you do in game? I've had multiple fights with the majority of people who have "United" against the Khans and win or loose at least they are doing something apart from acting like "big man" like you on the reloaded forum.

Farming blues it's isn't that hard. Even I can do that.
Farming bluesuits and blacksuits in CA with a LSW shows a complete lack of skill. Just drop in, shoots, and then beat your chest, "I'M BIGGER THAN KING KONG!" I don't remember King Kong stepping on anyone, though he did smack those planes out of the air........
Oh, wait, my bad. Beat your chest, "UNITE". That's right I forgot.....
Mika TAN, Nika NOIRE, Traci LORDS, KMart, Sand Nigger
Former Redding Miners Union member.

"Most women watch soaps- I play Fallout."

BACK TO THE FRONT! The Front Lines Are Everywhere...

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #147 on: August 01, 2015, 08:34:27 pm »
Private, I told you several times, and I will once again...I'll be available in game this sunday/monday. So chill out and wait in patience. Some of us cannot play everyday, see you soon Private Cow ;)
« Last Edit: August 01, 2015, 10:46:34 pm by Mad Matt »
GUN FOR HIRE

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #148 on: August 01, 2015, 09:45:01 pm »
Private, I told you several times, and I will once again...I'll be available in game from Thierry sunday/monday. So chill out and wait in patience. Some of us cannot play everyday, see you soon Private Cow ;)

Last time you met General M. Bison you begged for your life like a bitch before he raped you. No smack here can save you from that fact.

Likewise, we are now a variable, everywhere you go - better not go alone. Everyone has to expect to die. While we might still face heavy resistance the wasteland is now a Khanarchy.

We already won.

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

Bison

« Reply #149 on: August 01, 2015, 10:22:42 pm »

Farming blues it's isn't that hard. Even I can do that.
Farming bluesuits and blacksuits in CA with a LSW shows a complete lack of skill. Just drop in, shoots, and then beat your chest, "I'M BIGGER THAN KING KONG!" I don't remember King Kong stepping on anyone, though he did smack those planes out of the air........
Oh, wait, my bad. Beat your chest, "UNITE". That's right I forgot.....

We all know what happens when Chosen One gets mad, she does the only thing she can do and deletes our wiki page LOL!

Now that's Real impressive.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2015, 11:03:46 pm by Bison »