Topic: Unite!  (Read 86698 times)

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
Re: Unite!
« Reply #30 on: July 18, 2015, 07:35:54 pm »
atleast 4 of your men was running about with my build. that i gave them cos they desperately needed it.

So your assuming responsibility? I guess everyone should unite against you then.

they're all running around with one mans flawed tb build (mine) they use next to no drugs as they think they can conquer the game without it as there leader is a deluded freak who belongs at renaissance fairs dressed up in a maids outfit. let them have their fun taking role play in an rpg to the next level.

dont need no alliances formed to crush them, wander into their so called 'territory' with a gat laser an clean up.

You've got illusions of grandeur. No one is using "your" shit unless you invented lifegiver haha. We've rolled with grunt builds and drugs since 2238 so get down from your high horses boy.

Also everything and everyone is flawed except me.

Yeah, and thats why everybody in your raiders roleplay club was asking for 'PvP builds that don't need drugs'.

So Dr, hows 'Bisonopolis' coming along? Fuckin' mega-kek.

Everywhere we go, everywhere we post, people are passively or actively aggressive. You wouldn't even be writing this if it wheren't for the fact that we kicked you out. Whatever you say, truths, lies or insults, everyone knows the realiy of things which is: The Wasteland isn't safe anymore, for anyone.

Bisonopolis is rising, you better believe it Heisenberg.

Like you had a choice about that, it was that or be my bitch. The truth is I couldn't have stood for another one of you proudly bragging about a kill you made then posting a snap of 3 of you stood over a dead bluesuit. Shit, I even had to repeatedly ask Garg to remove me from your "faction".

Anyway Bisonopolis,  a little tip. You should make the site of it the hub, with its no PvP protection it means it can never be captured by actual players.

As always the offer of a 1v1 remains open, and respect to Wick for giving it his best shot  He is your best player now

Now, thats not how I remember it. As I remember it you where removed fast as hell.

Bisonopolis has risen, somewhere else. Top Secret stuff though.

Why should we fight on others term? The only thing that matters is who lives and who dies, thats my own humble opinion. At the end of the day its you who's chasing after us, flaming our posts. It's you who are disturbed and angry. We, on the other hand, don't really care. You got some brains, figure out what that means.

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

Kilgore

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 18, 2015, 09:09:18 pm »

Rinzler

• Sarcasm mode
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 18, 2015, 09:45:52 pm »

Now, thats not how I remember it. As I remember it you where removed fast as hell.

Well it is a roleplay faction after all, crack on mate.

Bisonopolis has risen, somewhere else. Top Secret stuff though.

Gutted. I doubt I'll sleep now.

Why should we fight on others term? The only thing that matters is who lives and who dies, thats my own humble opinion. At the end of the day its you who's chasing after us, flaming our posts. It's you who are disturbed and angry. We, on the other hand, don't really care. You got some brains, figure out what that means.

I'm not angry and not I'm chasing you, I'm just having a laugh with you and I just thought you might want to put your money where your mouth is. That's all.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2015, 10:05:36 pm by Heisenberg- »
When you get angry please try to remember it is not really me you are angry with, my words have simply triggered your pre-existing anger and in doing so created a false reality where it’s all my fault.

Bison

« Reply #33 on: July 18, 2015, 09:56:12 pm »
This is all just hilarious, pure entertainment. Hey Kilgore! Pass some popcorn.

Yuno-Gasai

• Supporter
  • Hi, hehe
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 18, 2015, 10:05:49 pm »
It's funny watching Khans not going TC  ::)
Spoiler: show

Spoiler: show

Bison

« Reply #35 on: July 18, 2015, 10:14:53 pm »
It's funny watching Khans not going TC  ::)

We roll in TC occasionally when we are required but for now we have other things on our agenda. Not that I need to explain myself to you Mr Banana.

Chosen One

• Ya. Really Me. Want More Than That, PAY ASSHOLE!
    • View Profile
    • Ten Thousand Maniacs®
« Reply #36 on: July 19, 2015, 09:37:22 pm »
Pulease, all you do is troll the Boneyard looking for bluesuits.
Mika TAN, Nika NOIRE, Traci LORDS, KMart, Sand Nigger
Former Redding Miners Union member.

"Most women watch soaps- I play Fallout."

BACK TO THE FRONT! The Front Lines Are Everywhere...

TKs-Newton

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 20, 2015, 10:20:39 am »
Pulease, all you do is troll the Boneyard looking for bluesuits.

No. We troll Boneyard for all kinds of players. We kill everyone we encounter that is not wearing a TKs tag. That is where the common misconception that we only kill bluesuits is coming from. Well you actually know that you just had to say something to bash us which means we got you all right where we want you, mad and bothered. Given the fact that most Khans just recently started playing after five years I would say that we are doing better then most factions given the short time we've been playing. Besides, we Khans got beautiful girlfriends, good jobs and fancy cars to look after and don't have as much time to play as all the loosers do.

Khans - All the things that makes life worth leaving.

Bison

« Reply #38 on: July 20, 2015, 12:23:40 pm »
Everyone is talking about The Khans, good or bad you can't deny that. We will leave our mark like we have done in every game that we have raided.

Love us, hate us.. Doesn't really matter. The Khan ego machine needs feeding.

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #39 on: July 20, 2015, 12:53:21 pm »
The Khan ego machine needs feeding.

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

BB.

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 20, 2015, 01:52:15 pm »
We will leave our mark
On the forums? gg ;D

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #41 on: July 20, 2015, 04:01:29 pm »
We will leave our mark
On the forums? gg ;D

Just as in 2238 we are leaving a permanent mark on Reloaded aswell. Don't know if you where active back then boy but TKs is the reason theres still Ghouls outside Gecko-mine to this very day. Guess which faction invented baserape? True story, on the 2238 wiki there was even a picture of our members.

And ofc, all of the thousands of kills we make, everyone everywhere downed by TKs.

I'd say, judging from a quick listen to radio 0, we are the ONLY faction that actually matters to anyone.

BB.

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 20, 2015, 04:24:11 pm »
I am the only true FOnline participant, whatever I say is true and saint, we are the ONLY faction that actually matters to anyone.
Who cares about your overrated ego? Or what you think about your own performance? It's shit objectively. So I doubt anyone but some bluesuits you kill share your view on who matters.

Indeed, we got uv v2.0 here, but even more noobish...

Bad_Lieutenant

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 20, 2015, 04:47:57 pm »

Indeed, we got uv v2.0 here, but even more noobish...

this isn't even a final form                                                                                       

Beer

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 20, 2015, 04:55:50 pm »
We will leave our mark
On the forums? gg ;D

Just as in 2238 we are leaving a permanent mark on Reloaded aswell. Don't know if you where active back then boy but TKs is the reason theres still Ghouls outside Gecko-mine to this very day. Guess which faction invented baserape? True story, on the 2238 wiki there was even a picture of our members.

And ofc, all of the thousands of kills we make, everyone everywhere downed by TKs.

I'd say, judging from a quick listen to radio 0, we are the ONLY faction that actually matters to anyone.
Nah. You are just a shittier version of section 8. They would do what you guys do and more because they know how to make a good build. They would even pk in real time which khans would never be caught doing. Not to mention they are the reason you can't steal on -HP people. You will forever envy section 8. Khans are only talked about because they spam forum with shit all day long instead of playing the game.