Username:

Password:

Topic: Unite!  (Read 86437 times)

Rinzler

• Sarcasm mode
    • View Profile
Re: Unite!
« Reply #15 on: July 17, 2015, 03:05:50 pm »

Actually they did try to take redding, it was a laugh riot. I hope they try again soon.

Actually i didn't expect you to in that encounter,it was a laughing sock when u got killed ,i hope you try not meet again soon.
[/quote]

Believe it or not I don't consider it a loss when I get killed in 5 man TB trap. No you weren't expecting me at all (End combat lol) I hope we do meet again soon in a 1v 1 but I know you'd never let that happen.

PS - Can I see this 'laughing sock'? I won't believe it until I do.
When you get angry please try to remember it is not really me you are angry with, my words have simply triggered your pre-existing anger and in doing so created a false reality where it’s all my fault.

Beer

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 17, 2015, 04:06:55 pm »
Most of Khans screens are 3-4 of them vs 1 loner.

+ They have never gone to Town Control, and I'm pretty sure BSG, UV or any other faction will slaughter them with no casualties.
Yup exactly. To factions like bsg and UV khans don't even exist because it is all rt PvP in tc so we never seen them. If khans were ever brave enough to come to come out of hiding in a flare trap they would be steamrolled by experienced pvpers. The one time I ever saw a khan in an unguarded area (gecko mine) I just killed him in a single burst. So really they aren't worth noticing, much less uniting against lol. Their presence is bigger in forum than in game.

BB.

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 17, 2015, 06:00:29 pm »
Beer got it completely right. I just want to add something from myself. Henry, are you even serious? (If it was a kind of joke-thread then don't bother yourself to read the other part.) Big unities are the thing to bring this server down really quick. Or at least PvP part of it. It's really good that we have variety of gangs at the moment. I would be even more happy if you (small gangs that never show up) actually learned to play and joined us during the fun in the battlefield instead of crying and making Khans' lame-annyoing propaganda work - because they mean nothing except that. Their level is really low and style of gaming totally predictable, so maybe just try to fight back instead of posting stupid ideas?

Craig Boone

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 17, 2015, 07:01:44 pm »
Making this post just feeds their ego this is what they want  :facepalm
The Masters Of Disharmony Leader
(would you like to know more^^^???)

Come on you ape you wanna live forever?

Dank Anel

• Supporter
  • Makes FOnline better since 2009
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 17, 2015, 08:20:46 pm »
wow real heroes (joking)
fuck my grama fuck my engilsh... come fight little pusses!!!!!

<18:30:32> "blasma": zinthos feels unjustified and resentful due to his oppressor DA

Yuno-Gasai

• Supporter
  • Hi, hehe
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 17, 2015, 10:09:41 pm »
Spoiler: show

Spoiler: show

favorite

• Muhosransk
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 17, 2015, 10:34:33 pm »

Chosen One

• Ya. Really Me. Want More Than That, PAY ASSHOLE!
    • View Profile
    • Ten Thousand Maniacs®
« Reply #22 on: July 18, 2015, 12:24:39 am »
Now that Kuba very ungenerously settled my debt to Khans, I'm in, and TTM is in.
Mika TAN, Nika NOIRE, Traci LORDS, KMart, Sand Nigger
Former Redding Miners Union member.

"Most women watch soaps- I play Fallout."

BACK TO THE FRONT! The Front Lines Are Everywhere...

Bison

« Reply #23 on: July 18, 2015, 10:42:36 am »
Making this post just feeds their ego this is what they want  :facepalm

I couldn't have said it any better. Please continue!

AnsemTheWise

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 18, 2015, 02:10:14 pm »
they're all running around with one mans flawed tb build (mine) they use next to no drugs as they think they can conquer the game without it as there leader is a deluded freak who belongs at renaissance fairs dressed up in a maids outfit. let them have their fun taking role play in an rpg to the next level.

dont need no alliances formed to crush them, wander into their so called 'territory' with a gat laser an clean up.

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #25 on: July 18, 2015, 03:17:37 pm »
they're all running around with one mans flawed tb build (mine) they use next to no drugs as they think they can conquer the game without it as there leader is a deluded freak who belongs at renaissance fairs dressed up in a maids outfit. let them have their fun taking role play in an rpg to the next level.

dont need no alliances formed to crush them, wander into their so called 'territory' with a gat laser an clean up.

You've got illusions of grandeur. No one is using "your" shit unless you invented lifegiver haha. We've rolled with grunt builds and drugs since 2238 so get down from your high horses boy.

Also everything and everyone is flawed except me.

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

AnsemTheWise

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 18, 2015, 03:33:20 pm »
atleast 4 of your men was running about with my build. that i gave them cos they desperately needed it.

Rinzler

• Sarcasm mode
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 18, 2015, 03:42:09 pm »

You've got illusions of grandeur. No one is using "your" shit unless you invented lifegiver haha. We've rolled with grunt builds and drugs since 2238 so get down from your high horses boy.

Yeah, and thats why everybody in your raiders roleplay club was asking for 'PvP builds that don't need drugs'.

So Dr, hows 'Bisonopolis' coming along? Fuckin' mega-kek.
When you get angry please try to remember it is not really me you are angry with, my words have simply triggered your pre-existing anger and in doing so created a false reality where it’s all my fault.

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #28 on: July 18, 2015, 04:28:23 pm »
atleast 4 of your men was running about with my build. that i gave them cos they desperately needed it.

So your assuming responsibility? I guess everyone should unite against you then.

Yeah, and thats why everybody in your raiders roleplay club was asking for 'PvP builds that don't need drugs'.

Everywhere we go, everywhere we post, people are passively or actively aggressive. You wouldn't even be writing this if it wheren't for the fact that we kicked you out. Whatever you say, truths, lies or insults, everyone knows the realiy of things which is: The Wasteland isn't safe anymore, for anyone.

Bisonopolis is rising, you better believe it Heisenberg.

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

Rinzler

• Sarcasm mode
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 18, 2015, 05:09:51 pm »

So your assuming responsibility? I guess everyone should unite against you then.

Everywhere we go, everywhere we post, people are passively or actively aggressive. You wouldn't even be writing this if it wheren't for the fact that we kicked you out. Whatever you say, truths, lies or insults, everyone knows the realiy of things which is: The Wasteland isn't safe anymore, for anyone.

Bisonopolis is rising, you better believe it Heisenberg.

Like you had a choice about that, it was that or be my bitch. The truth is I couldn't have stood for another one of you proudly bragging about a kill you made then posting a snap of 3 of you stood over a dead bluesuit. Shit, I even had to repeatedly ask Garg to remove me from your "faction".

Anyway Bisonopolis,  a little tip. You should make the site of it the hub, with its no PvP protection it means it can never be captured by actual players.

As always the offer of a 1v1 remains open, and respect to Wick for giving it his best shot  He is your best player now
« Last Edit: July 18, 2015, 05:32:29 pm by Heisenberg- »