• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
Re: Unite!
« Reply #45 on: July 20, 2015, 05:14:10 pm »
We will leave our mark
On the forums? gg ;D

Just as in 2238 we are leaving a permanent mark on Reloaded aswell. Don't know if you where active back then boy but TKs is the reason theres still Ghouls outside Gecko-mine to this very day. Guess which faction invented baserape? True story, on the 2238 wiki there was even a picture of our members.

And ofc, all of the thousands of kills we make, everyone everywhere downed by TKs.

I'd say, judging from a quick listen to radio 0, we are the ONLY faction that actually matters to anyone.
Nah. You are just a shittier version of section 8. They would do what you guys do and more because they know how to make a good build. They would even pk in real time which khans would never be caught doing. Not to mention they are the reason you can't steal on -HP people. You will forever envy section 8. Khans are only talked about because they spam forum with shit all day long instead of playing the game.

Your right, I sure am spamming the forums with my 12 posts.

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

Johnny

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 20, 2015, 08:25:24 pm »

Gargantua

• Supporter
  • Raiding since 00
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #47 on: July 21, 2015, 01:41:56 am »

Craig Boone

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 21, 2015, 01:49:01 am »
But when they do they dont start timer and need uvs help there ya go finished it for ya
The Masters Of Disharmony Leader
(would you like to know more^^^???)

Come on you ape you wanna live forever?

Yuno-Gasai

• Supporter
  • Hi, hehe
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 21, 2015, 02:11:33 am »

Noob faction versus noob faction  ::)
Spoiler: show

Spoiler: show

Beer

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: July 21, 2015, 03:17:25 am »
We will leave our mark
On the forums? gg ;D

Just as in 2238 we are leaving a permanent mark on Reloaded aswell. Don't know if you where active back then boy but TKs is the reason theres still Ghouls outside Gecko-mine to this very day. Guess which faction invented baserape? True story, on the 2238 wiki there was even a picture of our members.

And ofc, all of the thousands of kills we make, everyone everywhere downed by TKs.

I'd say, judging from a quick listen to radio 0, we are the ONLY faction that actually matters to anyone.
Nah. You are just a shittier version of section 8. They would do what you guys do and more because they know how to make a good build. They would even pk in real time which khans would never be caught doing. Not to mention they are the reason you can't steal on -HP people. You will forever envy section 8. Khans are only talked about because they spam forum with shit all day long instead of playing the game.

Your right, I sure am spamming the forums with my 12 posts.
Yup and like 10 of them are pointless spam troll posts like every post in this thread and most of thunderdome.

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #51 on: July 21, 2015, 03:44:06 am »
Yup and like 10 of them are pointless spam troll posts like every post in this thread and most of thunderdome.

I'm the Perfect Champion of Bisonopolis and I don't write "pointless spam troll posts". My 12 posts should be considered a treasure of Grade A information by unappreciative peasants like you and if they burn your eyes with Revelation my professional opinion is that you put on Mirrored Shades and wash the burned tissue gently with xander root infusion.

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

Gargantua

• Supporter
  • Raiding since 00
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #52 on: July 21, 2015, 03:50:28 am »

Speaking of pointless spam troll posts... lol

I think somebody is butt hurt about a pasting he has received in the wastes.

And as for you Bananaman lol...
Noob faction versus noob faction  ::)

It's really too bad that your all Elite/Pr0 TC super faction... wasn't even there for TC to show us how it's done.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2015, 03:55:26 am by Gargantua »

SVEN

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: July 21, 2015, 03:09:31 pm »
So are any of you gonna bring it yet? Bunch of crybabies in here.
"So get this... -true story- my wife asked me about "Sven" today."
"How is he? Tell him to come to us and he can be my Swedish friend with Long blonde hair and muscles. He seems cuddly"

Bison

« Reply #54 on: July 21, 2015, 04:21:17 pm »
So are any of you gonna bring it yet? Bunch of crybabies in here.

If we loose we loose but these guys are just cry babies. This thread needs more Propoganda.

Old Death

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: July 21, 2015, 04:29:59 pm »
As former of S8 before loong time ago i say good job! If i ever come back here, and i am really tempted big time, i will lookin for u guys for sure! Blue Heaven is not habbit what u can shake like ciggarets.A guy who continue bark is not sufficiently cooked!

Solong

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #56 on: July 22, 2015, 12:10:45 am »
As former of S8 before loong time ago i say good job! If i ever come back here, and i am really tempted big time, i will lookin for u guys for sure! Blue Heaven is not habbit what u can shake like ciggarets.A guy who continue bark is not sufficiently cooked!

Solong

www.khanscentral.com

o/

Dank Anel

• Supporter
  • Makes FOnline better since 2009
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: July 22, 2015, 01:00:24 am »
I love how u fed a trolls.
fuck my grama fuck my engilsh... come fight little pusses!!!!!

<18:30:32> "blasma": zinthos feels unjustified and resentful due to his oppressor DA

Bison

« Reply #58 on: July 22, 2015, 08:45:07 am »
I love how u fed a trolls.

Feed the trolls, feed our egos. The Khans are hungry!

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: July 22, 2015, 01:23:46 pm »
For sure we will...with lead, laser beams, flames and rockets :*
GUN FOR HIRE