April 29, 2024, 09:08:12 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: Re: Forum PvP  (Read 79760 times)

SVEN

• Supporter
    • View Profile
Re: Forum PvP
« Reply #420 on: October 27, 2016, 08:20:52 pm »
Breaking news! Sven out of fursuit!

He is at least not fat like you  ;D
"So get this... -true story- my wife asked me about "Sven" today."
"How is he? Tell him to come to us and he can be my Swedish friend with Long blonde hair and muscles. He seems cuddly"

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #421 on: October 27, 2016, 08:21:57 pm »
Trying to play the initial assault of as trolling by trying to look retarded, again... it's the third or fourth time you do this and no one is buying it.

You're obsessed and lonely and you are projecting your problems on us. No one is impressed, acting like this is the reason why you end up lonely both in real life and here.

Somewhere I really pity you Lash, there's help and councelling out there.

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

lash

• Supporter
  • Remember the fallen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #422 on: October 27, 2016, 08:23:07 pm »
Men gelito IRL:

lash

• Supporter
  • Remember the fallen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #423 on: October 27, 2016, 08:27:30 pm »
There is a difference between triggered and trying to talk sense in someone, but sure, lets pretend you really "triggered" me. Why would I be triggered? Because someone bullied me over the internet and I forgot where the off button was for my computer? Nah mate.

Also, Lash, stop posting pics of you and your friends... We don't need to see your failed cosplay costumes

FireFlare right now be like:

FireFlare

« Reply #424 on: October 27, 2016, 08:30:35 pm »
Best to leave this Forum Dweller alone, the radiated rain and sandstorms took its toll and caused a Tumor in his brain

Danielle Williamson

« Reply #425 on: October 27, 2016, 08:38:16 pm »
Austin I am sik an tired of you choosing this shit over licking my dirty pussy that I specifically stopped washing for two weeks just for you. Dad works his fingers to the bone to make us burritos and this is what you do in your spare time it sikns me this is the last time i get my meat flaps stanky for you.

Butcher

• View Profile
« Reply #426 on: October 27, 2016, 08:43:36 pm »
Well I'm just going to say even for worthless shit like you this is a new low
We are red eyed vampires from a thousand burning suns.

ravenp

• View Profile
« Reply #427 on: October 27, 2016, 08:44:33 pm »
lol how old are u guys xDDDDDDDDDD

Leo

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #428 on: October 27, 2016, 08:46:32 pm »
Jish PMed me your dick pic and I must say, not impressed.  :facepalm But you're really good at disappointing people so not sure what I expected. :-/ keep posting, maybe you'll get your five year suspension lifted early.

i have never pm u and never intended to pm you

im sorry i dont pm noobs

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #429 on: October 27, 2016, 08:48:54 pm »
Well I'm just going to say even for worthless shit like you this is a new low

Glad you feel the same way Butcher, better get your brother some electroshock therapy

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

lash

• Supporter
  • Remember the fallen.
    • View Profile

Leo

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #431 on: October 27, 2016, 08:50:30 pm »

lash

• Supporter
  • Remember the fallen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #432 on: October 27, 2016, 08:50:40 pm »

Mengelito's 40, unemployed, deadbeat, and his ex is SICK OF HIS SHIT AND RIDING ME SO HARD.

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #433 on: October 27, 2016, 09:03:26 pm »

Mengelito's 40, unemployed, deadbeat, and his ex is SICK OF HIS SHIT AND RIDING ME SO HARD.

Mengelito's 29, private contractor, university decree and sure his exes are usually sick of his shit but they are most certainly not interested in chubby lonely canadian college SJW freshmen who embarass themselves and their family online because he's an obsessed little shit who secretly thinks he's an unpolished diamond when in fact he's a lump of coal with nothing but shame to show.

Danielle Williamson

« Reply #434 on: October 27, 2016, 09:05:39 pm »

Mengelito's 29, private contractor, university decree and sure his exes are usually sick of his shit but they are most certainly not interested in chubby lonely canadian college SJW freshmen who embarass themselves and their family online because he's an obsessed little shit who secretly thinks he's an unpolished diamond when in fact he's a lump of coal with nothing but shame to show.

i can conferm this he always try to sniff my dirty toilet slit I want a real man like Mengelito