April 20, 2024, 04:31:09 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: Re: Forum PvP  (Read 79482 times)

jacky

• Supporter
    • View Profile
Re: Forum PvP
« Reply #90 on: September 02, 2014, 08:47:13 pm »
THAT ASS!!!! :o :o :o :o

Azteque

• Don't mess with Amboy Dukes
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: September 02, 2014, 09:02:40 pm »
Mexicans

steveee

« Reply #92 on: October 08, 2014, 09:54:44 pm »
The awsome impossible pink paladin super muper duper faction times 100x.  (this post here is like the whole topic here......unnecessary.)
« Last Edit: October 08, 2014, 09:58:40 pm by steveee »

Napalm

« Reply #93 on: October 12, 2014, 01:19:26 am »
Lets change...
« Last Edit: October 12, 2014, 07:13:39 am by Napalm »

dskpnk

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: October 15, 2014, 12:11:43 am »
I remember these fights :) unforgettable times ;o

Good old time of legit fast relog, remember a fight in Den, 2h long and 80 gears on floor ^^

If u wana see more you can see video from time amboy were playing with SOT and RDA here : https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLPMgid0AH246sNFiOX7EZo7IiWRVFZVig

maszrum

• The Rogues
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: October 15, 2014, 09:10:04 am »
It's even more amusing when you know that most of these 'noobs' where members of your many alliances. Self own.

wat? btw. they let you back to bbs after that drama what you made? "nobody is listening to me, nobody respect me! im leaving!"

A visit in reno would be better. Easy to write anything here with an air of superiority, and you're probably another novice.
dont see the point of playing on server after 1 year long season. Maybe after wipe i ll take few guys to show superiority over Reloaded players. imo difference is really huge between FO2 and Reloaded and none of Reloaded teams would be able to compete with top FO2 teams. Of course we not going to find out soon. I can bet you dont have balls to even try to play on comping up 3rd season of FO2 [25.10.2014]

Ok sorry i was just kidding, take it easy ;) isnt that forum PvP topic? checking your capabilities.

« Last Edit: October 15, 2014, 09:16:57 am by maszrum »
Im buying all T4 weapons, best prices /PM
http://www.youtube.com/user/FOnlineTV

bbbenderboy

« Reply #96 on: October 29, 2014, 03:39:23 pm »
Ok you got me that's why I'm always crying on forum because I'm a little girl and very sensitive this game is my life

bbbenderboy

« Reply #97 on: October 29, 2014, 05:57:38 pm »
Stop it guys your hurting my feelings :*{ u know how sensitive I get waaaa Waaaaa waaa I'm a big baby

bbbenderboy

« Reply #98 on: October 30, 2014, 12:59:21 pm »
Guys don't talk to dsk like that you know he's my boyfriend and we cybersex after we beat uv!! I mostly take it up anus!

And you guys know how sensitive I get that's why I always cry on forum when I lose!  I'm really a little girl with no tities

Aka bb

Ivic777

• View Profile
« Reply #99 on: November 12, 2014, 04:54:00 pm »
I hope soon there will be wipe so we can all come back and have fun for month or two. I just dont understand why Daryl is being such a smartass in forum, when he is the biggest noob and asskisser in server. Now he is acting like he is BBS, better work on your shitty real life man, and try to make better relations with ur gf, so she doesnt kick you again from the house. Just dont have any discussion with him, cuz he actually doesnt belong to any team, cuz no1 needs player who rush with lsw trying to hex enemies. ;)

Kaaon

« Reply #100 on: November 18, 2014, 02:16:48 am »
Also sniper takes no skill at all
not really.. first of all plasma rifle isnt sniper weapon and its true that bursters are more about skill but there are still many things in playing as sniper which can be mastered and considered as "skill"
- first of all and most important is positioning, knowing where to stand to have good field of view, range, where to move..
- keeping range from enemies
- predicting attacks of enemy sneakers, this can save your life many many times
- knowing who to focus, knowing enemy builds, switching aims in right time (snipers, chars without bonehead, 1st chars crippling, not shooting enemy which is running or already dropped weapon into arms etc..)
and maybe some other

and also very important thing for sniper is having good build.. for snipers its much more important then for bursters, most of snipers dont even take bonehead and get KO very easily or die by 1-2 shots... my sniper for example does have 271hp, 12pe, 10en, 10ag, 10lk, 48 dr, 12 ap, bonehead and all that ON PSYCHO
while most of other snipers doesnt even have bonehead, they have 25dr (no psycho) and 190 hp, they are like a joke, in that case you dont even need any skill

sniper is not just clicking on enemy one by one like brainless
« Last Edit: November 18, 2014, 02:20:57 am by Seki »

Piotreq

« Reply #101 on: December 26, 2014, 07:35:39 pm »
Can someone tell me about factions status, alliances and others? I mean - who plays... :)

Wysyłane z mojego GT-I5700 za pomocą Tapatalk 2

eight8

« Reply #102 on: January 06, 2015, 04:09:07 pm »
omg so many good players crying like babys :D if 2 factions attak us in one city so we must taq special items becouse this shit smels like allys. u cry about fight with implanted caracters?? :DD omg stup play in 3 factions at the same time. be a mamber of one faction and play only ur implanted char dont make fustrelogs and dualogs. make reroll...shame. shame... cu in game. Pozdrawiam.

eight8

« Reply #103 on: January 06, 2015, 07:55:05 pm »
I see that you are having problems with the interpretation. You think you're so special that I direct mean to you? :D Many people sand me pmsg.Who should know that he knows. :D I am not a person who inserts scrensshots: ooo I killed him im better !!! (because someone dressed crappy armor and shoot with lasrpistol
and you were prepared to fight with the enemy in the pa :D ) I play for fun man. I do not make an imaginary character on forum...Enough to be myself and the rest comes alone... <peace>

Gimper

• Supporter
  • Harbinger of Armageddon
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: January 08, 2015, 09:52:48 pm »