April 28, 2024, 08:40:56 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Re: Forum PvP  (Read 79737 times)

Dende

• Supporter
    • View Profile
Re: Forum PvP
« Reply #255 on: May 28, 2016, 04:53:55 pm »

⛧Donnie Darko⛧

• Supporter
  • Dirty, Mean, and Most Importantly Rude.
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: June 06, 2016, 08:49:04 am »
damn i wish kilgore would unban icecube and deralol so we could wipe the floor with all of you :D

Make new characters...

Seki

• View Profile
« Reply #257 on: June 13, 2016, 11:01:51 am »

⛧Donnie Darko⛧

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: June 30, 2016, 10:01:31 pm »

⛧Donnie Darko⛧

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: July 01, 2016, 05:38:25 pm »
Jesus christ cry for me more

⛧Donnie Darko⛧

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: July 01, 2016, 05:41:43 pm »
[quote author=Necrosis

Seki

• View Profile
« Reply #261 on: July 28, 2016, 02:44:31 am »
I play about 15 hours per day

Faggot achievement unlocked.
Donnie Darko's logic, calling someone faggot just because he has alot of free time and he like to spend his free time by playing games.. how does that make me a faggot ?
I hope that The Khans are proud to have such members in their faction which insult everyone around in all parts of forum for reasons which they cant even explain making them look like total idiots.. and when i asked him to explain me, how playing alot makes me a faggot, look what he responded..
https://s32.postimg.org/jwb65hpxh/donnie.png
If he dont know what to say then he says that i cry  ;D

Same with Gargantua, he said that im botting but when i asked him by PM about it, he didnt even answered ;)
Im not botting anything and he know it, hes just trying to say lies about me because of some personal hate..

The Khans says insults and lies without any logic. They just hate me because i raped one of their members on other server. But fact is that they raped much more people including one of SW so we are even now ;)

#pissfordarksider  ;)

TKs-Mantis

• Supporter
  • Kept you waiting huh?
    • View Profile
    • TKs-Mantis YouTube Channel
« Reply #262 on: July 30, 2016, 05:58:06 pm »

TKs-Mantis

• Supporter
  • Kept you waiting huh?
    • View Profile
    • TKs-Mantis YouTube Channel
« Reply #263 on: July 31, 2016, 09:28:32 pm »

⛧Donnie Darko⛧

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: August 07, 2016, 03:05:48 pm »
Its hilarious, I havent played reloaded in such a long time and my name's still gotta be mentioned by cucks like lash.

Listen bud, I get it. You have a long drawn out hatred for us, thats perfectly fine. Thats what we want from the average nobody wastelander like you.

However at least try making true claims.
You've done nothing for the Khans. "I hoped you enjoyed tthat Bozar Donnie HUR DUR." Wow suddenly you gave a person a shit piece of t4 and now you've done more in the Khans than ANYONE in the 15+ years the Khans have been around? You're ignorant, arrogant, fat headed, and most of all a retard.
All those times when you were there for PvP? I remember laughing because you were always the first one dead, only one to show up bluesuit and regular stimpacks. You were like the problem child in the Khans.

Seriously dude, sew your cock back on and stop acting like such a dickless bitch.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2016, 03:18:16 pm by Donnie Darko 👑 »

Seki

• View Profile
« Reply #265 on: August 08, 2016, 02:08:42 pm »
funny how NEW PLAYERS don't have as MUCH GEAR or TOWNS as OLD ONES.

fixed that for you.

lash
Date Registered: January 27, 2016, 05:21:41 PM
still new player  ;D

Butcher

• View Profile
« Reply #266 on: August 11, 2016, 10:41:05 am »

Wow funny to see all these khans in forum pvp. Try actual pvp sometime. I love how you all horde around to continue your circle jerk on this forum when you don't even play the game. Honestly you are bad and should feel bad :facepalm

Since when did you and your opinion became relevant other than as a meatshield or to Lash?
[/quote]

Okay how about you come into the game and back up your big words my boi? ;)
We are red eyed vampires from a thousand burning suns.

emrebnk

• pfft
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: August 11, 2016, 10:34:50 pm »
lash's bs

Lash. I have two questions.

What is this? kek

And this?

:o
[/quote]

awesome video lash  :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)iwannafuckingdie

emrebnk

• pfft
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: August 11, 2016, 10:37:51 pm »
More slander from the pathetic khannots. Gold medal to chabes for the perfect response. Muhosransk have shown decorum, honor, and professionalism... You would do well, young mongols, to learn from them. Both in skills and in behavior. Nearly every society - apart from Mongols - had a Warrior/Poet culture where the best fighters were also gentlemanly and developed non-battle related talents.

Preba. Seriously. Chill. We're building a few spare characters; you're always welcome to drop into the UV teamspeak to show the young ones how it's done, 1v1. I'm not being arrogant when I say that Butcher is a PvP God - he's certainly far and above all khans past and present.

Mongolito should stop posting, every time he does he just sinks a little further into pancake territory. Never go full pancake.

While I was writing this a bot decided to chat me up on Skype. I think it was a bot, at least. Replies didn't make much sense... Kinda like some certain peoples' posts. In case you're wondering, it's a really simple script that entices people to go to one of them fake cam sites which require credit cards for "free membership". Maybe if I'm bored someday I'll see just how far the rabbit hole (lol!) goes. But as every khan knows, there are plenty of free, safe sites to satisfy.

[2:17:04 AM] *** magical.areola12 would like to add you on Skype

Hi, live:tinoesroho, I'd like to add you as a contact. ***
[12:11:59 PM] lash: Hello, can you hear me?
[12:12:18 PM] magical.areola12: hi.. feel like chatting for a bit?  21/female here...you?
[12:13:52 PM] lash: currently writing a short story - 20/agender.
[12:14:23 PM] magical.areola12: Just got out of the shower...long day been kind of busy! but i'm feeling naughty! so what's up ..... want to have some fun? ;)
[12:15:22 PM] *** lash raises eyebrow ***
[12:15:48 PM] magical.areola12: I need a man that can make me squirt...have u ever made a girl squirt? lolz
[12:17:30 PM] lash: Not while sober. ~_^
[12:17:48 PM] magical.areola12: gonna change my clothes... want to see ?  ;)
[12:18:23 PM] lash: I'd be lying if I said no.
[12:18:38 PM] magical.areola12: wanna play on cam? 
[12:20:10 PM] lash: Just woke up.... I'm not sure you want to see this face in the morning xD
[12:20:39 PM] magical.areola12: http://free-invite-03wZ.cheekycamz.com/ click the purple "Connect Now" button on the left of my profile then fill out ur info...give it a second to load

Lash. I have two questions.

What is this? kek

And this?

:o

none of my business, but is that girl at the second video your girlfriend or wife lash?

Gimper

• Supporter
  • Harbinger of Armageddon
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: August 12, 2016, 08:41:38 pm »
You should retire, Gimper. Your reaction times at Reno were terrible, and I *know* you don't have the high ping that Lucky Man or Agent do.

Well even with the reflexes of a demon possessed cat, 1v3 isn't viable. And don't lie and say it WASN'T 1v3. (And I still got the first hex so what the hell do you mean?)

BTW, what is ping?

Spoiler: show

Lash dude, everything you're doing now is making people hate you. Stop being such a cringy kitty and go back to helping new players.

On a side note, I'd be happy to accept a 1v1 from PvP god. Name the time and place so I can put an end to this utter cringefest.