April 29, 2024, 08:26:29 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: Re: Add reno locker with change  (Read 2780 times)

Napalm

• View Profile
Re: Add reno locker with change
« on: July 05, 2015, 08:39:23 pm »
+1

Cheech

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2015, 08:42:48 pm »
+1

Dank Anel

• Supporter
  • Makes FOnline better since 2009
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2015, 08:44:44 pm »
fuck my grama fuck my engilsh... come fight little pusses!!!!!

<18:30:32> "blasma": zinthos feels unjustified and resentful due to his oppressor DA

chabes

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2015, 08:47:59 pm »
+2 coz dat tard angel wrote -1

KompreSor

• Cześć Przyjacwelu
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2015, 09:11:03 pm »
+1

The Trooper

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2015, 10:19:15 pm »
+1

eight8

« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2015, 09:07:48 am »
+1 but people will cry like allways... UV will dominate NR locker... swarm swarm swarm (i hope im wrong)

RadSeeker

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2015, 10:02:16 am »
More lockers to camp it at night, such pvp much wow.

Dank Anel

• Supporter
  • Makes FOnline better since 2009
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2015, 10:53:47 am »
More lockers to camp it at night, such pvp much wow.

PVE player complaining about PVP, just get out plz.
fuck my grama fuck my engilsh... come fight little pusses!!!!!

<18:30:32> "blasma": zinthos feels unjustified and resentful due to his oppressor DA

KestreL

« Reply #9 on: July 08, 2015, 08:15:32 am »
But wait... I thought it's about PvP after all... right? RIGHT?!

It used to be all about the PvP, seems now the community changed into a bunch of crybabies that wont exit their tents unless there's free loot involved.

PvP is too complicated in FOnline and too hard for new players. The gap between a pro faction and a newb one is so large that new factions are not being made, instead just old members of old gangs recruit new players and control them as they want. This amount of old players is shrinking. We used to have a big community of leaders who played for PvP as fun and not for loot, then many alliances were made and the core leaders stoped playing. This just created big gangs that are clueless and want a carrot on a stick to come out of their tents for PvP.

What we really need is a good community that is interested in compeditive PvP and challanging each-other in GvG fights. Not for kurwa loot!

Just today I saw in town control UV fighting same numbers of enemies and running away screaming "SUCK MY DICK" I can understand now why players need loot, they have 0 respect for eachother and think of themselves not as compeditive teams fighting for fun, but instead as people who get in the way of their loot.

To be honest, I have no idea what can be done to fix this kind of community, maybe Kilgore has an idea after wipe, maybe not.

Cheers.

Cheech

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 08, 2015, 02:56:12 pm »

It used to be all about the PvP, seems now the community changed into a bunch of crybabies that wont exit their tents unless there's free loot involved.

PvP is too complicated in FOnline and too hard for new players. The gap between a pro faction and a newb one is so large that new factions are not being made, instead just old members of old gangs recruit new players and control them as they want. This amount of old players is shrinking. We used to have a big community of leaders who played for PvP as fun and not for loot, then many alliances were made and the core leaders stoped playing. This just created big gangs that are clueless and want a carrot on a stick to come out of their tents for PvP.

What we really need is a good community that is interested in compeditive PvP and challanging each-other in GvG fights. Not for kurwa loot!

Just today I saw in town control UV fighting same numbers of enemies and running away screaming "SUCK MY DICK" I can understand now why players need loot, they have 0 respect for eachother and think of themselves not as compeditive teams fighting for fun, but instead as people who get in the way of their loot.

To be honest, I have no idea what can be done to fix this kind of community, maybe Kilgore has an idea after wipe, maybe not.

Cheers.
Dude fix ur ass. i play in bbs, i play in uv. i play hardcore and i saw this disrespect from members of EACH FACTION. from even Johny Ghoul(who is retard as fk) Young killers, every russian guys say to me "Pushel na hui" sometimes. unno man stop be a kid and react on this words, i sometimes say dem for fun or couse stressed, just like other ppl'''

AND whats abot pve for majority of players - dude IM d fking majority, i was loving to play this game for 15 hours per day, it wa my fking sweet dream best game. but now i fking cant play just for little time, yesterday i didnt even came to my Faction TS.

Cheech

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 08, 2015, 02:56:52 pm »

Cheers.

Dude fix ur ass. i play in bbs, i play in uv. i play hardcore and i saw this disrespect from members of EACH FACTION. from even Johny Ghoul(who is retard as fk) Young killers, every russian guys say to me "Pushel na hui" sometimes. unno man stop be a kid and react on this words, i sometimes say dem for fun or couse stressed, just like other ppl'''

AND whats abot pve for majority of players - dude IM d fking majority, i was loving to play this game for 15 hours per day, it wa my fking sweet dream best game. but now i fking cant play just for little time, yesterday i didnt even came to my Faction TS.

PLUS FREAKING ONE . KILGORE BRING ME BACK MY SWEET GAME
« Last Edit: July 08, 2015, 03:01:33 pm by Cheech »

Napalm

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 08, 2015, 03:38:51 pm »

Bullshit!

KestreL

« Reply #13 on: July 08, 2015, 04:08:09 pm »

Bullshit!

Learn2Quote, and I don't lie about such things.

Ion Cannon

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 08, 2015, 05:10:26 pm »

Bullshit!
WHAT XD
Badly quoted I see, I never said such stuff.
TL;DR for u all small lovely apes
1. Rewarding pvp only exists in pure pvp games, fonline isn't this kind of game
2. PvE is the way this community goes, I won't assume numbers but most are written by crybabies apes on the forums, while others just ask a question or two each month and that's enough for them.
3. Some gang members are acting as autistic they're in real life as in game, and also roleplay screaming "suck my dick" during any fights.
4. Only one who brags about loot/cities faction is now UV, eot.