April 28, 2024, 07:54:43 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: The Ultra Violence - International Faction  (Read 30882 times)

Napalm

• View Profile
Re: The Ultra Violence - International Faction
« Reply #75 on: October 01, 2015, 03:33:50 pm »
For me you are good as faction etc, but about base rape, well... you know better then me, you have rank about "base raper". Here in UV when people suggest steal, rape base or tents, I always say "No, we dont need it".

Several traitors were in UV as well as will be in all factions. It is impossible to control this type of pest. But I do not support such attitudes, that's all.

killer1986chris

• May your death at my hands be painless.
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: October 01, 2015, 03:42:05 pm »
For me you are good as faction etc, but about base rape, well... you know better then me, you have rank about "base raper". Here in UV when people suggest steal, rape base or tents, I always say "No, we dont need it".

Several traitors were in UV as well as will be in all factions. It is impossible to control this type of pest. But I do not support such attitudes, that's all.

You claim to be against baserape yet accepted a known backstabber and baseraper after he hit his own friend?  We don't lie about who we are or what we do...  It seems UV does.

Arcanix

« Reply #77 on: October 01, 2015, 04:44:06 pm »
You claim to be against baserape yet accepted a known backstabber and baseraper after he hit his own friend?  We don't lie about who we are or what we do...  It seems UV does.

To my knowledge the Khans have always played all sides to get the best drama deal out of everything. You send hangarounds to do this backstabbing, then you strike a deal with the target clan/guild/alliance.

Kettle calling the pot black.

Jeffrey I

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: October 01, 2015, 04:54:22 pm »

Yo Chris, UV has no need to base rape.....Core members dont do this. I think u got Ribbits timeline all mixed up .....well have fun creating more drama in wasteland.  ::)

killer1986chris

• View Profile
« Reply #79 on: October 01, 2015, 05:07:29 pm »

Yo Chris, UV has no need to base rape.....Core members dont do this. I think u got Ribbits timeline all mixed up .....well have fun creating more drama in wasteland.  ::)

I have nothing mixed up, you took him in knowing his history as I already said, now go hang yourself for being so retarded.

As for Arc, I clearly said we don't lie about what we do, we baserape and cause tears, this is known and we take pride in it, you can kill yourself with jeffrey.  (also no plans to make any deals that I know of nor would I support with the uber virgins)

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #80 on: October 01, 2015, 05:12:43 pm »
I would never tought that Chris gonna be so damn mad :D
Chill man, as Napalm said. He don't support, but he can't take all responibility of all members of his faction. He don't SUPPORT it, not guard all players and watch if some of his boys will baserape.
GUN FOR HIRE

killer1986chris

• View Profile
« Reply #81 on: October 01, 2015, 05:23:32 pm »
I would never tought that Chris gonna be so damn mad :D
Chill man, as Napalm said. He don't support, but he can't take all responibility of all members of his faction. He don't SUPPORT it, not guard all players and watch if some of his boys will baserape.

Mad? Nah just can't believe the mental retardation of some here.  The baserape of Blarney in which froggie backstabbed a friend happened before he joined UV and was a well known incident here, and was still taken in...  That CLEARLY shows support to players whom commit such acts and betrayal, also makes me wonder how much UV was involved in the planning of such.  The fact that Napalm cried about our brother making it personal is quite the joke since it is far more personal of a rape between froggie and blarney than our boy and froggie.  A couple weeks tops vs how long did Blarney and froggie play a a team?  (longer than our boy was inside for that's for damn sure)

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #82 on: October 01, 2015, 05:35:04 pm »
I didn't think of that in that way, cause as I see on TS, Napalm try to be neutral to forum news and drama's. But maybe I'm wrong...
GUN FOR HIRE

killer1986chris

• View Profile
« Reply #83 on: October 01, 2015, 05:39:28 pm »
Well tell me, if you knew of a high profile rape like froggie did to blarney, would you trust and welcome said person into your ranks if you opposed such things?  I just can't wait until UV suffers his backstabbing ways.

Gargantua

• Supporter
  • Raiding since 00
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #84 on: October 01, 2015, 05:40:38 pm »
That's enough business is these other factions threads. Khans - Lets leave them be - else we face the wrath of Kilgore.

If anyone wants to continue their Hate - that's what The Khans thread is for, we welcome you to our Turf.

Napalm

• View Profile
« Reply #85 on: October 01, 2015, 05:50:42 pm »
Nice guys, more PvP please, stop that here.

Arcanix

« Reply #86 on: October 01, 2015, 05:58:34 pm »
As for Arc, I clearly said we don't lie about what we do, we baserape and cause tears, this is known and we take pride in it, you can kill yourself with jeffrey.

Too close to home. :o

Hungry Hungry Shark

« Reply #87 on: October 01, 2015, 07:41:51 pm »
base rape is for the noob playerbase. Experienced players dont get base raped and arent interested in base raping others

Napalm

• View Profile
« Reply #88 on: October 11, 2015, 06:31:11 pm »
Inactive players will be just removed from faction. PM or talk with me in our ts if you want return. Let me know if you will be away from game for many days to avoid problems.

Napalm

• View Profile
« Reply #89 on: November 01, 2015, 08:19:43 pm »