April 28, 2024, 09:33:16 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: The Ultra Violence - International Faction  (Read 30883 times)

NaerK

• View Profile
Re: The Ultra Violence - International Faction
« Reply #45 on: September 15, 2015, 05:46:03 pm »
The issue is not about the number of players involved in swarm, Fonline is about swarm: The more players you are, the more AP you have to kill your opponent. It has always been a golden rule in 2238-like server. We had great fights during august, we have swarmed and been swarmed, with defeats and victories and -I guess-, it was fun for both sides. :)

You can continue to rationalize how you keep your domination on this server, it's not about number whining, but it's your boring no-fight team strategy these last weeks that pissed off our guys (the climax was about 2 weeks ago, the evening when you constantly started TC timer -whereas ours was still alive- and dropped it when we go at your encounter). On our side, we play Fonline for PvP, not loosing our time in a time-consuming mouse/cat hunting. I guess most of you guys are more interested in "UVs are controlling all towns" pipboy award than good PvP propositions. I don't whine on your game objectives and your means to accomplish them, the server allows this and everybody knows that wasteland is harsh. :) The truth is that we don't play the same game, but please, you can't dodge a PvP proposition (our "TTTLA Summer Party 2015" challenge) and argue after that nobody want/is able to compete with you on the Pvp ground ! :)

Most people just left because there is nothing to do on the server apart from TC.
Even TC is boring nowadays !
« Last Edit: September 15, 2015, 06:00:26 pm by NaerK »

Barneys

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 15, 2015, 07:50:28 pm »
And that is why people left too...

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 15, 2015, 07:55:32 pm »
TC will be reworked, maybe it gonna bring new-fresh air to Reloaded.
GUN FOR HIRE

Napalm

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 16, 2015, 03:12:55 am »
Nice stand up comedy, thanks for drop bullshit here!

eight8

« Reply #49 on: September 16, 2015, 08:00:00 am »
they left because they started lose any fight... drama on ts... drama in game... half of them quit... no chance to win any fight... quit... quit... :)

ps SRY Napalm :*

worldremaker

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: September 16, 2015, 10:22:34 am »
What I know The Maszrums part left for other servers. They sometimes wins, sometimes loses, but they are playing where the game is not over. I don't know what drama are you talking about. I know these ppl, I have access to their sites, TeamSpeak etc. I know that they have also unlike you a real life with something to do each day. Some from Riots will be in the game to the end of this september only.
And you? You started to lose the real life and yourself for free to play MMORPG game. Keep your domination here, because this is the last thing what you have.

eight8

« Reply #51 on: September 16, 2015, 11:23:54 am »
agin bulshit from remek... make alt and try join to uv again...

Barneys

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: September 16, 2015, 01:43:12 pm »
There is UV domination at the moment because there is no players left... Lets be real here UV are always dominating a half empty server. BBS are always the one that dominate the starting server, than it gets to the point where other factions get to their level and compete with them. Then, when BBS leave to another server, UV begins its swarm/wait an hour on WM strategies and bore every single faction that prefer to just leave the game than play this hide and seek game. I know how it is, Ive been UV for 3 months and every time it was the same BS.

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: September 16, 2015, 01:46:58 pm »
Shouldn't this topic be post in Forum PvP?
GUN FOR HIRE

worldremaker

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: September 16, 2015, 01:52:56 pm »
agin bulshit from remek... make alt and try join to uv again...
What? I'm not a kind of child like you. I never did it before and never will do it in the future, in any faction. I can tell you more - everyone here can repeat it especially for you. With ideas like this one you have created the mentality presentation of your self.

Craig Boone

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: September 16, 2015, 04:49:44 pm »
Should remove the flame its against forum rules take it to forum pvp bhoys
The Masters Of Disharmony Leader
(would you like to know more^^^???)

Come on you ape you wanna live forever?

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #56 on: September 16, 2015, 08:29:18 pm »
Should remove the flame its against forum rules take it to forum pvp bhoys

Go report it, bitching and snitching is your code of honor right?

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

Jeffrey I

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: September 16, 2015, 08:34:18 pm »
There is UV domination at the moment because there is no players left... Lets be real here UV are always dominating a half empty server. BBS are always the one that dominate the starting server, than it gets to the point where other factions get to their level and compete with them. Then, when BBS leave to another server, UV begins its swarm/wait an hour on WM strategies and bore every single faction that prefer to just leave the game than play this hide and seek game. I know how it is, Ive been UV for 3 months and every time it was the same BS.

UV does not give up like every other faction on server. It is easier for other factions to give up than to overcome. C'est la vie  8)

Barneys

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: September 16, 2015, 11:12:52 pm »
Give up cause of boredom...

eight8

« Reply #59 on: September 17, 2015, 06:44:25 am »
remek...i do not care about your excuses here. cry every where u want... u r not player with good carma like u try to say every one here. u r alt player and base raper(u and your friends ruined new fraction, they left server)... and liar...
« Last Edit: September 18, 2015, 07:47:31 am by eight8 »