Username:

Password:

Topic: Wipe Opinions  (Read 6475 times)

worldremaker

• Supporter
    • View Profile
Re: Wipe Opinions
« Reply #15 on: June 30, 2015, 03:37:38 pm »
I did not know that only TC players can write posts, have title of "player" and all other shit...good to know...
Anyway back to my post, I think there were more fully implanted guys with top gear and still new guys were coming to game. The same time older players stopped doing TC except UV...so ?
In 1st session old players from UV leaved this game, and the new ones got their old characters with their old nicknames. Another think is that new players got builds and materials for quick gain experience.
In 2nd session some faction will  take towns on the evening and on the morning it will be already retaked by UV. In that way we can forgett about wasting our and other teams time (10-15mins for standing in the TC zone per town each day).
So? Is there something else what you want to know?

Mad Matt

• View Profile
Re: Wipe Opinions
« Reply #16 on: June 30, 2015, 06:27:45 pm »
I asked only about 1st session, as I said I play much more than you think and sometimes I see what UV is doing. (Taking control over towns at night).
Anyway, not only guys who retake old UV chars were playing with them. There were few who started few months before wipe. Thats my point only, that it wasnt bad to start in last session. Of course it was harder than now, but not impossible or really hard.

Back to your point on "players". Unfortunatelly I play almost only PvE, PvP in smaller way, cause I really dont have time to make strong char who can take part in TC. Im now puting more my free time to map modelling than playing, anyway I'm still player of Fonline. I just wanted to say, there are more ways to play it than TC, and your post hurt me a little bit as a player of this great game. Cheers bro, and pls...no offence, I'm not your damn enemy...on forum of course  ;)
GUN FOR HIRE