April 29, 2024, 12:26:06 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Add more requirements for caravan trips  (Read 1426 times)

worldremaker

• Supporter
    • View Profile
Add more requirements for caravan trips
« on: June 27, 2015, 12:45:44 pm »
I have enough of bluesuit characters which are just only running around in random encounters at caravan trip and looting dead players. Add some requirements for joining to caravans like combat armors, leather armors mk2 (when sneak skill is higher than 200% points) and some weaponry. If they dont want to shot to mobs then let them do something else but don't let them to trolling the caravans trips.

Blarney

• View Profile
Re: Add more requirements for caravan trips
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2015, 12:57:51 pm »
The requirement don't have to be too dicky (sneak req for example is a bit much). TC requires gear at 75% or over, so maybe caravans could have a gear at 50% minimum requirement (any armor and gun at 50% or over), just to keep the bluesuits out at least.

Koniko

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2015, 01:00:31 pm »
The requirement don't have to be too dicky (sneak req for example is a bit much). TC requires gear at 75% or over, so maybe caravans could have a gear at 50% minimum requirement (any armor and gun at 50% or over), just to keep the bluesuits out at least.

Some melees go barehands. We could go on a deal that over some HP amount you can go in bluesuit. Lower HP = More loot requirement.

Blarney

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2015, 01:07:07 pm »
Some melees go barehands.

Hmm that is a good point.. But if you really wanted to use bare hands you could bring a weapon and just switch to bare hands.

It's just about getting people to at least risk something and not see caravans as a bluesuit farming place. Considering the caravan guards dont loot bodies anymore there need to be some more restrictions for sure.

Gooseberry

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2015, 01:52:13 pm »
+1

You are a carvan guard. You are supposed to gaurd the caravan, not go bluesuit and loot.
Give it an armor and a weapon requirement.

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2015, 03:56:57 pm »
I do it quiet often in metal armor mk II or combat leather jacket, I have decent gun with me too. Always shoot, fight and make sucess caravans in 80-90%. Why I should be forced to do something as you want cause there are idiots. I make my part of job as it should be done even in robes. Just ban them or make some normal requirements than high tier guns and armors.

Edit: sorry for that shit, damn phone copied one of The Cure's songs :P
« Last Edit: June 27, 2015, 05:05:54 pm by Mad Matt »
GUN FOR HIRE

Koniko

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2015, 04:41:43 pm »
Make NPCs aggro script for least armored first could also be a fix.