April 19, 2024, 07:06:02 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: found a hacker today... thought this game was 100% server sided? Or its just me?  (Read 10748 times)

Gooseberry

• View Profile
You can have more then 40ap...

You do realize that people can tell what SPECIAL you have from looking at the "bad, Very bad, Heroic" and so forth?

Sir Craftkid

• View Profile

You do realize that people can tell what SPECIAL you have from looking at the "bad, Very bad, Heroic" and so forth?
I was gonna say that :/ to spare anyone the trouble, that's 6, 5, 10, 1, 2, 7, 9. probably fucked up by drugs, but that's the basic
And as for what the thread is actually about, it is definitely possible. My build can shoot 13 times without any drugs...fast shot and brof make 2handed guns take 2 ap to shoot, I craft one with -1ap and its 1/shot. Max ap without  drugs is 12, +1 with an armor, 15 or 17 with jet, and possible more with cookie. I counted 11 shots and a burst...that would be 14 ap with -ap guns. Good build and jet, no sweat. Body could have been killed by animals, or on previous turn. This game is very hard if not impossible to hack without at least gm rights, and none of the players here would take the time for such a trivial game...they would hack something with a higher average playerbase than 120

kill n die

• Supporter
    • View Profile

I was gonna say that :/ to spare anyone the trouble, that's 6, 5, 10, 1, 2, 7, 9. probably fucked up by drugs, but that's the basic
And as for what the thread is actually about, it is definitely possible. My build can shoot 13 times without any drugs...fast shot and brof make 2handed guns take 2 ap to shoot, I craft one with -1ap and its 1/shot. Max ap without  drugs is 12, +1 with an armor, 15 or 17 with jet, and possible more with cookie. I counted 11 shots and a burst...that would be 14 ap with -ap guns. Good build and jet, no sweat. Body could have been killed by animals, or on previous turn. This game is very hard if not impossible to hack without at least gm rights, and none of the players here would take the time for such a trivial game...they would hack something with a higher average playerbase than 120
Yeah well i forget about those stats "names" it was hidden so it wouldnt inspirate anybody,when making build use own head...it was from 2238 and it is still possible...

What doesn't kill you,makes you stronger...

paco

• View Profile
I just wonder where do you get those additional APs, as evidenced in the log.
<wimp> crucify apaco and paco for telling you how to use a computer and get on irc
Quote from: Carl von Clausewitz
War is such a dangerous business that mistakes that come from kindness are the very worst.

kill n die

• Supporter
    • View Profile
I just wonder where do you get those additional APs, as evidenced in the log.
Well,guess how...

What doesn't kill you,makes you stronger...

Kilgore

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Just eat 30 cookies in short time, end of mystery.