April 28, 2024, 10:56:51 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Cannot claim leadership after reroll.  (Read 1518 times)

Mad Matt

• View Profile
Cannot claim leadership after reroll.
« on: June 24, 2015, 01:53:29 pm »
Hello, I went wrong after my first reroll, so I did it once again. Unfortunately I forgot to give Leadership of my faction to one of my alts. Now my faction is without leader and when I claim Leadership, than the terminal say I need to bring old Leader. Is there anything I can do now to take my faction back?
GUN FOR HIRE

KLAX

• View Profile
Re: Cannot claim leadership after reroll.
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2015, 09:32:55 pm »
Have you tried making an alt with the name of the original leader and seeing if that works?

Grizzan

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2015, 10:29:16 pm »
Hello, I went wrong after my first reroll, so I did it once again. Unfortunately I forgot to give Leadership of my faction to one of my alts. Now my faction is without leader and when I claim Leadership, than the terminal say I need to bring old Leader. Is there anything I can do now to take my faction back?
You can claim leadership with a character that has highest rank in the faction (your base) so eg. an officer or anything higher than recruit/member. Otherwise you can't do anything with it if GM won't help you. Next time make an alt with higher rank just in case you forget.

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2015, 12:08:25 am »
I had one alt officer but it still doesn't work. Anyway Docan came to me and fixed it, problem solved  8)
GUN FOR HIRE