Username:

Password:

Topic: Crit sniper  (Read 11433 times)

jasoncowboy

• View Profile
Re: Crit sniper
« Reply #15 on: July 19, 2015, 12:40:43 pm »
What about BG sniper seki?
pretty sure works well as well, since there's bozar in bg.

Kaaon

« Reply #16 on: July 19, 2015, 03:08:34 pm »
What about BG sniper seki?
single shot of LSW is like weaker sniper rifle, lower range, damage is like same so there is no reason to use it
only usable aiming weapon in BG is Bozar but when it comes to rare items Gauss Rifle is much better and Bozar can be rather used on some character which can burst with it

MacReady

• Supporter
  • WIKI EDITOR
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 19, 2015, 07:36:12 pm »
Good info thx
King Kong anin't got shit on me!

Arcanix

« Reply #18 on: September 22, 2015, 07:29:06 pm »
Point with sniper builds is max Perception. You can have 5 luck and add the "Even more crit" perk to balance it out.

So...

1 ST, CH, IN
PE 10+sharpshooter
EN 10
AG 10
LK 5

Kaaon

« Reply #19 on: September 22, 2015, 08:24:03 pm »
Point with sniper builds is max Perception. You can have 5 luck and add the "Even more crit" perk to balance it out.

So...

1 ST, CH, IN
PE 10+sharpshooter
EN 10
AG 10
LK 5
omg.. WHY ?
you can make sniper with 10pe 10en 10ag 10lk bonehead .. with one implant.. or 9 lk without it

im bored of sniper build discussion and just post my build for this season ^^
screen is taken WITHOUT any SPECIAL bonus on armor, just nuka cola, cigarettes and jet
for gauss rifle you need to take buffout and wear +ST +AG or +ST +AP armor to get 2 ST for hit chance (or 3 ST with implant) and being still able to shoot twice
« Last Edit: September 22, 2015, 08:26:52 pm by Seki »

Arcanix

« Reply #20 on: September 22, 2015, 09:05:47 pm »
Because 20% crit chance (more crit and even more crit perks) or 25% doesnt matter. 5 ST and 5 LK with one less implant to worry about.

Higher strength means more loot. It also means (Fallout games in general) a hidden boost to knockdown resistance. Its a very tiny effect at 5 but its noticable at 8-10. (Close range, 2-3 hexes. 1 hex away it doesnt matter). Yeah it stacks with knockdown resistance perks and traits.

Kaaon

« Reply #21 on: September 22, 2015, 09:14:22 pm »
Because 20% crit chance (more crit and even more crit perks) or 25% doesnt matter. 5 ST and 5 LK with one less implant to worry about.

Higher strength means more loot. It also means (Fallout games in general) a hidden boost to knockdown resistance. Its a very tiny effect at 5 but its noticable at 8-10. (Close range, 2-3 hexes. 1 hex away it doesnt matter). Yeah it stacks with knockdown resistance perks and traits.
1 LK gives much more critical chance with aimshots then 1%
to eyes you get +3,4%crit chance for each LK
here is some more information about it http://www.fonline-reloaded.net/wiki/index.php?title=Aimed_Attack
loot wont help you win battle, first of all you need to minmax your build for win, 71 carry weight is enough anyways
also almost every sniper uses jet, 1 ST - 2 jet = -1, if you would want to increase it, you would need to put into it at least 3 SPECIAL points, its pointless to increase ST on sniper
so with 5 ST 5 LK you would have 5 - 2 = 3 ST which gives you nothing but a bit carry weight and you would lose about 17% crit chance to eyes
« Last Edit: September 22, 2015, 09:19:41 pm by Seki »

Arcanix

« Reply #22 on: September 22, 2015, 09:46:49 pm »
its pointless to increase ST on sniper so with 5 ST 5 LK you would have 5 - 2 = 3 ST which gives you nothing but a bit carry weight and you would lose about 17% crit chance to eyes

Ok, i stand corrected. Is there a hardcap on crit chance in this game? To hit hardcap is 95% i think.

(In FOT having the bone head and/or the stoewall perk with ST 1 would be the same as having ST 4-5 without them. Yeah the drug combo added to the knockdown resistance).

Arcanix

« Reply #23 on: September 29, 2015, 01:41:01 pm »
you can make sniper with 10pe 10en 10ag 10lk bonehead .. with one implant.. or 9 lk without it

Forgot...this at character creation. You need more than one implant Seki.

ST:1
PE:9
EN:10
CH:1
IN:1
AG:9
LK:9

Small Frame
Bonehead

Small Frame give you +1 AG and Bonehead - 1 INT.  You want 10 in all those you need 3 implants. PE, AG and LK.

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 29, 2015, 02:07:00 pm »
You don't need PE implant- use cigs.
You don't need AG implant- use nuka cola.
Of course it's temporary untill you get Implants, but it's not necessary.
GUN FOR HIRE

Arcanix

« Reply #25 on: September 29, 2015, 04:45:30 pm »
Thanks Matt, but i dont think Seki  meant with drugs when he talked about that.

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 29, 2015, 05:48:52 pm »
Thanks Matt, but i dont think Seki  meant with drugs when he talked about that.

Quote from Seki:
im bored of sniper build discussion and just post my build for this season ^^
screen is taken WITHOUT any SPECIAL bonus on armor, just nuka cola, cigarettes and jet

Even if I fight against him, I need to respect him. This guy knew what he's talking about. I would like to give you advice, if Seki is saying something about build/game mechanic/etc., he's probably right...in 95%.
GUN FOR HIRE

Arcanix

« Reply #27 on: September 29, 2015, 06:23:04 pm »
"screen is taken WITHOUT any SPECIAL bonus on armor, just nuka cola, cigarettes and jet".

Missed that part....when i talk about builds i do that without active drugs.