April 29, 2024, 03:45:32 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Can't we all agree that Fonline2 is shit?  (Read 17315 times)

Koniko

• Supporter
    • View Profile
Re: Can't we all agree that Fonline2 is shit?
« Reply #15 on: July 03, 2015, 04:48:37 pm »
I have to Disagree, although the devs are pretty secretive, i love the main features of the game, the crafting, the dungeons, the cave system and the special event system, how ever they do lack the companion and armor looting system that i found here in my 2 days of playtrough. But The Lag tells me that one huge update is to come there that will make all fonline servers have an average of 12 players/day.

You got hired by skycast just to say it :D ?

jarok

• Howdy, partner.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 03, 2015, 04:50:21 pm »
TLA/Requiem>Reloaded>slavic shit>nigger>fo2.
You forgot about mu... yeeeeaa *that guys who plant bombs here and there.*

But The Lag tells me that one huge update is to come there that will make all fonline servers have an average of 12 players/day.
Nah only for few days and players get bored.
I'm badass and I will kick your asses.

General Devon Oliver

• Supporter
  • For Valor!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 16, 2015, 08:10:03 pm »
Fonline2 forum, where posts are randomly deleted in PVP movies and screens discussion and moderators are silent when asked about it.
this isn't fonline 2, this is reloaded baby the best Fonline
Merc For Hire, Universal Player

Slowhand

• Go for the eye, Boo! Go for the eyes!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 10, 2015, 09:15:59 am »
I have to Disagree, although the devs are pretty secretive, i love the main features of the game, the crafting, the dungeons, the cave system and the special event system, how ever they do lack the companion and armor looting system that i found here in my 2 days of playtrough. But The Lag tells me that one huge update is to come there that will make all fonline servers have an average of 12 players/day.

I don't think agreeing that FO2 is shit, is the correct way to go. It's more like: what was better there, that here needs improvement, and what did they wrong, which Reloaded shouldn't repeat after them. You can add your experiences here.

• Crafting system:
    • Progressive
    • Higher gold sink.
  • Mining system:
    • Resources in random caves/worldmap instead of mines.
    • No advanced resource types.
  • Character/Combat system:
    • Different races.
  • Content:
    • Quests.
    • Caravans.
    • Events.
    • Random encounters.
    • Player shops.
    • Town Control.
    • Raids.
  • Forum/Ingame chat:
    • Faction chat
  • Community
    • Moderation.
    • Radio WTS spam.

FO2:
I liked the crafting system and mining system there more.
Adding mutants to be a playable class, was a good idea. More fine tune needed tough. They integrated the lack of animations into the lore well.
Repeatable quests, not many, but enough to fill the XP gap you needed and do a bit of PVE undisturbed.
Earlier access to caravans and successfull caravan runs harder.
Faction chat.
Player shops - not sure if these are good the way they were, but it definitely enhanced the flow of economy, helped newbies get a better weapon fast.
Hunger caves. I did only once, but lot of people loved it, they were always full. Shouldn't be every day though.
Random small events with gossip system, like broken BH hummer, etc.

Reloaded:
Moderation is much better overall. You meet a lot less players with offensive behaviour. (Even less shoot on sight strangers)
Caravans are not your personal taxi. You need to wait for them to show, so failing is worse. Not sure if there is extra penalty for being banned from caravans uppon unsuccessfull caravan run, but I hope so.
Quests are not spoiled on the wiki.

I did not play too much both games, so these might be wrong, or you guys might just know it better. Imo FO2 system and content is more advanced. What I did not like there was the community. Radio spammers / Noobhunters / Bad language.