April 29, 2024, 03:04:44 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Can't we all agree that Fonline2 is shit?  (Read 17312 times)

antiwesan

• View Profile
Can't we all agree that Fonline2 is shit?
« on: June 19, 2015, 10:43:20 pm »
I mean its UNIQ and all, but lets be honest here...

salty_captain

• View Profile
Re: Can't we all agree that Fonline2 is shit?
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2015, 04:49:29 am »
i can, im a reloded fan all the way. hoping for an update on tc that will destroy fo2

Chosen One

• Ya. Really Me. Want More Than That, PAY ASSHOLE!
    • View Profile
    • Ten Thousand Maniacs®
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2015, 06:25:09 am »
I figured this out first day I played it. Worse than the 1982 mega flop ET (which destroyed the whole industry for a decade).
Mika TAN, Nika NOIRE, Traci LORDS, KMart, Sand Nigger
Former Redding Miners Union member.

"Most women watch soaps- I play Fallout."

BACK TO THE FRONT! The Front Lines Are Everywhere...

General Devon Oliver

• Supporter
  • For Valor!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2015, 04:50:46 pm »
Derp :P
Merc For Hire, Universal Player

Ion Cannon

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2015, 05:59:45 pm »
Can't say it's shit.
The devs itself are most selfish ones you can ever meet.
The vision of merging pve and pvp failed totally and still devs will shit in anyone's mouth to prove they're right, but you can see that on the player counter already :P.
Some of the features could be seen there, but as said, the server was killed by devs itself and their selfishness and foolishness.

gauvaran

• Random noob
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2015, 02:00:53 am »
It, F2, just does not fit my playstyle  :P

Chosen One

• Ya. Really Me. Want More Than That, PAY ASSHOLE!
    • View Profile
    • Ten Thousand Maniacs®
« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2015, 02:35:22 am »
Some of the features could be seen there, but as said, the server was killed by devs itself and their selfishness and foolishness.
Sadly enough some (3) of the features were good, but they still screwed  up 2 of them....... And the third got adopted by for.... so......
Mika TAN, Nika NOIRE, Traci LORDS, KMart, Sand Nigger
Former Redding Miners Union member.

"Most women watch soaps- I play Fallout."

BACK TO THE FRONT! The Front Lines Are Everywhere...

HerO

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2015, 12:08:05 pm »
Fo2 was the best in season2 until the russian swarm came in season3 which led to other teams playing like pussies. Its like 3 factions over there that resemble UV. 3 UVS KURWA! imagine that ... if you dont have swarm team then your fucked tbh. If Talon company come to reloaded then UV gonna have some serious competition on who owns the world map  ;)

The teams dont fight for glory. The fight for faction points and this leads to every team wanting to enter last so they can backstab everyone. Whatever you do Killgore ... plz dont add some shitty system like that because AI cannot reward elements like team play etc only mindless kills.

mkhammer

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2015, 05:59:05 pm »
Dont be kidding talon comapany was new faction and the worst from all swarms :D They came from server, where You re walk instead run in combat :D. BBS were playing good(good players like rabbit, jamie, tespis, vvish) and sot, who cheat all time.

The teams dont fight for glory. The fight for faction points and this leads to every team wanting to enter last so they can backstab everyone

They fight for cornfield from Klamath.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2015, 06:01:14 pm by mkhammer »

Koniko

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2015, 09:58:26 am »
Stop joking fool2 was a memeserver since beginning. You could smell faggots from miles. Abuses, bans for fo essentials and forum asslicking. Kilmore is bettar (unignore me Senpaiiii)

maszrum

• The Rogues
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 26, 2015, 06:04:31 pm »
There are differences beween two serveres for me FO2 is far more ..sophisticated. There is just more ways to play that game and looks move advanced compare to Reloaded but its all about personal prefences.
For me FO2 is much greater then Reloaded but there is a big fucking problem - menagment. IMO Kilgore doing it way better.
Im buying all T4 weapons, best prices /PM
http://www.youtube.com/user/FOnlineTV

Glumer

• View Profile
    • http://i40.tinypic.com/67qdua.jpg
« Reply #11 on: June 26, 2015, 08:04:47 pm »
There are differences beween two serveres for me FO2 is far more ..sophisticated. There is just more ways to play that game and looks move advanced compare to Reloaded but its all about personal prefences.
For me FO2 is much greater then Reloaded but there is a big fucking problem - menagment. IMO Kilgore doing it way better.

agree

drot

• I like NCR
    • View Profile
    • Rawhide
« Reply #12 on: June 26, 2015, 08:15:07 pm »
Two Street Queens and a krokodil addict, never again.
#rawhide on ForestNet

Grizzan

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 27, 2015, 10:37:08 am »
Fonline2 is shit server with peasant skycast, Rascal and Wesan as wihuj has been kicked out of dev team for abusing (other polaks aren't)

Basically first time I've played Fo2, my mates told me about abuses and devs asking their faction mates what do they need. So I had anything I wanted the first day. IMO pvp is pretty shit in there, everyone playing shit crit bursters as it's the only thing that works. OP drugs (Really, whole set of drugs gives you a lot of DR 4AP and it's as cheap as metal armor is). TB completely unplayable, Fast Shot works like shit + Brof -ap weapon and shit drugs - 18AP fast shoting for 100hp baypass hits 500hp mutant hiding behind a cactus saying TB requires skill and tactic. Yeah, especially on Fo2 when you do nothing else than fast shot people with crit alt from laser rifle. And now (Research forum) Wesan gave scouts an NPC that spawned unlimited ammount of caps and implants saying they needed it as it's fair thing cause they're small group of people and couldn't get an implant themselves. Yeah, that's not an advantage over other players at all. Shit player base because the whole server is shit, Wesan is a peasant.

Reloaded is good, needs few more updates but hopefully ~200 players will stay for a long time, otherwise it will die : /

Fo2 is unplayable piece of shit that has nothing to do with Fallout, well maybe uses it's graphics, but nothing else. TLA/Requiem>Reloaded>slavic shit>nigger>fo2.

LagMaster

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 03, 2015, 03:37:00 pm »
I have to Disagree, although the devs are pretty secretive, i love the main features of the game, the crafting, the dungeons, the cave system and the special event system, how ever they do lack the companion and armor looting system that i found here in my 2 days of playtrough. But The Lag tells me that one huge update is to come there that will make all fonline servers have an average of 12 players/day.