March 29, 2024, 07:40:05 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: Forum PvP  (Read 1672026 times)

Seki

• View Profile
Re: Forum PvP
« Reply #8805 on: December 18, 2016, 05:22:54 pm »
Well I think sooner or later Kilgore will ban you also on that server. Maybe you re helping a lot with some stuff on reloaded, but You bend the rules so much.
what ? i dont do anything against rules, what you talk about  ;D

Heyfray

• Old World Flag
    • View Profile
« Reply #8806 on: December 18, 2016, 05:43:48 pm »
Just gotta say that if sekies stuff gets returned to seki with some Devine intervention That all the stuff and characters seki tole from my bases and pocessions he had access to would be returned also. In my opinion this is karmic justice and the highlight of the month but either return the stuff from all sekies victims or leave it be.
well chars will be recovered, stuff not ofc

LOL
Characters won't be recovered either. Since Kilgore doesn't give back shared characters. Ex look at what happend to ribbits character

Seki

• View Profile
« Reply #8807 on: December 18, 2016, 05:48:58 pm »
Characters won't be recovered either. Since Kilgore doesn't give back shared characters. Ex look at what happend to ribbits character
ribbits character was different case, there was multiple people investing implants into it, leveling it etc.. these chars was only mine, i just let him play on them for pvp

chabes

• View Profile
« Reply #8808 on: December 18, 2016, 06:10:11 pm »

bish001

• View Profile
« Reply #8809 on: December 18, 2016, 06:19:58 pm »
moral of the story: If you share bases/characters you will get raped..

Kilgore

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8810 on: December 18, 2016, 07:02:11 pm »
Just gotta say that if sekies stuff gets returned to seki with some Devine intervention That all the stuff and characters seki tole from my bases and pocessions he had access to would be returned also. In my opinion this is karmic justice and the highlight of the month but either return the stuff from all sekies victims or leave it be.
well chars will be recovered, stuff not ofc

LOL

Characters were recovered, as well as ribbit's character was given back to ribbit.
This thread is pointless, it became the same shithole it was the last time I locked it. It looks like some people never grow up so it will be locked again, this time for good.