April 29, 2024, 05:40:43 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Forum PvP  (Read 1683286 times)

Seki

• View Profile
Re: Forum PvP
« Reply #8745 on: December 04, 2016, 04:38:16 pm »
That's just a technicality, two different teams with different goals and loyalties where playing together, the tags doesn't matter. Your signature says Social Warriors  ;)
as far as i know, remains of SW are still allied with UV and playing against us, saw one of them today.. however i didnt seen any khans today yet, probably they dont play anymore  :)

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #8746 on: December 04, 2016, 04:42:07 pm »
That's just a technicality, two different teams with different goals and loyalties where playing together, the tags doesn't matter. Your signature says Social Warriors  ;)
as far as i know, remains of SW are still allied with UV and playing against us, saw one of them today.. however i didnt seen any khans today yet, probably they dont play anymore  :)

Taking towns at night doesn't count as pvp Seki  ;)

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

James

• View Profile
« Reply #8747 on: December 04, 2016, 04:54:34 pm »

Taking towns at night doesn't count as pvp Seki  ;)

It does since UV is usually online at night.

Dank Anel

• Supporter
  • Makes FOnline better since 2009
    • View Profile
« Reply #8748 on: December 04, 2016, 05:10:36 pm »
GG sandwich army
fuck my grama fuck my engilsh... come fight little pusses!!!!!

<18:30:32> "blasma": zinthos feels unjustified and resentful due to his oppressor DA

False

• View Profile
« Reply #8749 on: December 04, 2016, 06:07:02 pm »
Is SWAArm over? ;)

We are one team, with one purpose. That was made evidently clear when people like myself, Troll, and Awgan dropped SW tags and picked up AA ones. We are all loyal to PVP.

But if we are too many for you to fight, maybe you should consider allying with UV?
« Last Edit: December 04, 2016, 06:08:43 pm by False »

Dank Anel

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8750 on: December 04, 2016, 10:58:27 pm »
Is SWAArm over? ;)

We are one team, with one purpose. That was made evidently clear when people like myself, Troll, and Awgan dropped SW tags and picked up AA ones. We are all loyal to PVP.

But if we are too many for you to fight, maybe you should consider allying with UV?

Np, they actualy did it. The golden rule of "no more allywith Khans" is broke.

GG you won 2 last battles 20 vs 12

<18:30:32> "blasma": zinthos feels unjustified and resentful due to his oppressor DA

mkhammer

• View Profile
« Reply #8751 on: December 04, 2016, 11:04:53 pm »
Is SWAArm over? ;)

Np, they actualy did it. The golden rule of "no more allywith Khans" is broke.

GG you won 2 last battles 20 vs 12

Its a lie. We were 23, not 20.

knuckle

« Reply #8752 on: December 05, 2016, 12:06:19 am »
Hey Armageddon Army for you,

Dank Anel

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8753 on: December 05, 2016, 12:09:26 am »

For khuns, run cans!

Napalm

• View Profile
« Reply #8754 on: December 05, 2016, 07:29:29 am »
What???

The Trooper

• View Profile
« Reply #8755 on: December 05, 2016, 08:28:32 am »
Napalm, y u heff to be mad  ;D
Btw, get discord its much more fun than this pforum pvp

knuckle

« Reply #8756 on: December 05, 2016, 09:28:17 am »
Beat AA, they just get salty :P haha like being back in school man honestly!

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #8757 on: December 05, 2016, 11:16:31 am »
Dont see us crying our eyes out when we go 6 vs. 12. it's still a gg wp from us. Teams above 15 is more about composition and position than numbers anyway. AA used to go 3 vs. 10 with clever tactics but you've become lazy and now your sad you lost. TKs and UV are not allies btw, we fight each other more than we fight with AA. Adapting and evolving as a group is how to stay alive, quitters become losers just like in real life.

Take a chill pill, do some caravans and go hinkley
« Last Edit: December 05, 2016, 11:18:49 am by Dr. Mengelito »

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

Leo

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8758 on: December 05, 2016, 02:21:34 pm »

Dank Anel

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8759 on: December 05, 2016, 06:34:21 pm »

Khans leader, go on marathon!
« Last Edit: December 05, 2016, 06:40:05 pm by Dank Anel »