• View Profile
Re: Forum PvP
« Reply #8700 on: November 30, 2016, 11:47:10 pm »
Thanks.
Spoiler: show

knuckle

« Reply #8701 on: November 30, 2016, 11:55:25 pm »
Slut no hard feelings I had your message after the battle and it's cool honestly, glad you had fun with us when u played.

Yea tough luck for us  :facepalm lol was nice action though was hard not to get sandwich, but over all we had fun.

We was outplayed hope you guys come back for more action tomz evening

Dende

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8702 on: December 01, 2016, 12:03:16 am »
forum pvp is supersizingly less toxic today also good fights today khans and uv was fun

False

• View Profile
« Reply #8703 on: December 01, 2016, 12:18:58 am »
Good battles tonight

Slut and his incinerator in our flank was MVP today for sure, will miss you on our side

gg wp's all around

Thanks Meng. I know I had a hell of a lot of fun today. Although my time with you guys was briefer than I expected, I want all of you to know that my decision to leave was nothing personal. In fact, my experience with you guys was nothing but positive. But the fact is, I was a Social Warrior. And I will always be one at heart. In the end, I go where they go and most of them have migrated over to AA.

The same goes out to the guys I played with in UV. For a long time, I thought everyone outside of Social Warriors were assholes. But its somewhat strange to think that I've gotten to play with just about everyone now, and it as it turns out, I'm pretty fond of just about all of you. Going into a fight is kind of strange now because I've gotten to know most of you, and ironically, it almost makes me wish for a peaceful wasteland, where we can all get along, but then this game would be incredibly dull.

I wish the best of luck to all of those I had the pleasure of knowing. I'm sorry for leaving the way that I did. It wasn't right, but I've never been good at goodbyes. Nonetheless, I won't be far.

See you all on the battlefield.

Leo

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8704 on: December 01, 2016, 01:07:31 am »
i am pissed i passed out and missed all action kurwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!1111111111111111 :'( :'( :'(

Jeffrey I

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8705 on: December 01, 2016, 02:43:32 am »
Good battles tonight

Slut and his incinerator in our flank was MVP today for sure, will miss you on our side

gg wp's all around

Thanks Meng. I know I had a hell of a lot of fun today. Although my time with you guys was briefer than I expected, I want all of you to know that my decision to leave was nothing personal. In fact, my experience with you guys was nothing but positive. But the fact is, I was a Social Warrior. And I will always be one at heart. In the end, I go where they go and most of them have migrated over to AA.

The same goes out to the guys I played with in UV. For a long time, I thought everyone outside of Social Warriors were assholes. But its somewhat strange to think that I've gotten to play with just about everyone now, and it as it turns out, I'm pretty fond of just about all of you. Going into a fight is kind of strange now because I've gotten to know most of you, and ironically, it almost makes me wish for a peaceful wasteland, where we can all get along, but then this game would be incredibly dull.

I wish the best of luck to all of those I had the pleasure of knowing. I'm sorry for leaving the way that I did. It wasn't right, but I've never been good at goodbyes. Nonetheless, I won't be far.

See you all on the battlefield.

Peace False  8) Good message :) Ur good guy in my books, i only wish u best! Canada powa 8)

PS cool posts today wasteland, GG all!

sh0z

• seki is a baseraper faggot
    • View Profile
« Reply #8706 on: December 01, 2016, 06:11:53 am »
so much love

Napalm

• View Profile
« Reply #8707 on: December 01, 2016, 06:54:55 pm »
Die mother fuckers!

Dank Anel

• Supporter
  • Makes FOnline better since 2009
    • View Profile
« Reply #8708 on: December 01, 2016, 09:43:31 pm »
nice teamwork UV + khuns ;) GG
fuck my grama fuck my engilsh... come fight little pusses!!!!!

<18:30:32> "blasma": zinthos feels unjustified and resentful due to his oppressor DA

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #8709 on: December 01, 2016, 10:02:16 pm »
not today guys

gg wp all around

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

Gimper

• Supporter
  • Harbinger of Armageddon
    • View Profile
« Reply #8710 on: December 01, 2016, 10:03:01 pm »
not today guys

gg wp all around

Done already? We just started!

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #8711 on: December 01, 2016, 11:02:55 pm »
not today guys

gg wp all around

Done already? We just started!

We aint got the numbers the last hours, past our midnight in europe, we just kept you busy so we could steal your cars  ;D

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

knuckle

« Reply #8712 on: December 01, 2016, 11:09:49 pm »
Was good fights,

i dont understand why you kept running away though, so in the end we just gave up because it was not really PvP,

However Redding, was fuk up. anyways Good game to all teams, was ok but a bit boring this evening.

Also, we had 2 ban 3 of you for entering and spying on us this evening lol geeze
« Last Edit: December 01, 2016, 11:11:51 pm by knuckle »

Dank Anel

• Supporter
  • Makes FOnline better since 2009
    • View Profile
« Reply #8713 on: December 01, 2016, 11:19:44 pm »
Was good fights,

i dont understand why you kept running away though, so in the end we just gave up because it was not really PvP,

However Redding, was fuk up. anyways Good game to all teams, was ok but a bit boring this evening.

Also, we had 2 ban 3 of you for entering and spying on us this evening lol geeze

Cus I know that you would try to stay your ground while you are attacked from both sides, but for us pushing your UV allies (9+10 propably) and kill them first then you is better, we think.

« Last Edit: December 01, 2016, 11:21:37 pm by Dank Anel »
fuck my grama fuck my engilsh... come fight little pusses!!!!!

<18:30:32> "blasma": zinthos feels unjustified and resentful due to his oppressor DA

False

• View Profile
« Reply #8714 on: December 01, 2016, 11:29:11 pm »
I thought I had forgotten to do something..

Enjoy.