April 29, 2024, 09:42:58 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Forum PvP  (Read 1683576 times)

FireFlare

Re: Forum PvP
« Reply #8670 on: November 29, 2016, 06:02:14 pm »
That moment when Dank Anel posts 1+ year old pictures of Khans getting scrubbed when he and his AA buddies have done nothing but eat dirt most of the times lately kek

You didnt learn anything since a long time, you just have more implants. You are still autistic team  8)

Look, the guy who fully implanted a low pe, 9 str tank is talking about learning stuff

fuck off you dont know shit
low pe and dark angel are autistic. 9 ST isnt
I don't think you understand what Meng means, he meant that WITHOUT drugs the tank has 9 str

chabes

• View Profile
« Reply #8671 on: November 29, 2016, 06:08:36 pm »
i know exacly what he means

Gimper

• Supporter
  • Harbinger of Armageddon
    • View Profile
« Reply #8672 on: November 29, 2016, 06:39:58 pm »
Coming from you thats rich Dende. You RQ anytime we lost ONE battle, either running to AFK or main channel lobby. I wonder how many battles you stick out with AA now mmm?

All of them... He just needed a guiding hand, that's all. Rather than belittle him for his age, or pretend to be superior to him, people in AA actually HELP him. So yeah, he sticks it out through all of them.

Troll

• Supporter
  • Trollmageddon soldier
    • View Profile
« Reply #8673 on: November 29, 2016, 06:50:11 pm »
Look, the guy who fully implanted a low pe, 9 str tank is talking about learning stuff

Chabes is right, 9 ST build is for players who like to fight on jet and still have maximum stonewall efficiency.
9 ST +2 (buffout) -2 (jet) +1 (psycho)=10

Be a bit more respectfull for players who have been around for much longer than you.

SVEN

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8674 on: November 29, 2016, 06:59:39 pm »
Telling Khans to be more respectful is like telling Kilgore to wipe or AA to stop losing. Not gonna happen.  ;D
"So get this... -true story- my wife asked me about "Sven" today."
"How is he? Tell him to come to us and he can be my Swedish friend with Long blonde hair and muscles. He seems cuddly"

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #8675 on: November 29, 2016, 07:12:45 pm »

Chabes is right, 9 ST build is for players who like to fight on jet and still have maximum stonewall efficiency.

Be a bit more respectfull for players who have been around for much longer than you.

Respect is earned, not begged for and certainly not given to sour losers crying in forum pvp and taking towns at night.

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

Awgy

• Supporter
  • Because of the reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #8676 on: November 29, 2016, 07:17:32 pm »
Respect is earned, not begged for and certainly not given to sour losers crying in forum pvp and taking towns at night.

Well as far as I know. There were fights last night. Not with khans but fights non the less. So this is a moot point, coz when there is a fighting it does not matter who you fight.

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #8677 on: November 29, 2016, 07:24:27 pm »

Well as far as I know. There were fights last night. Not with khans but fights non the less. So this is a moot point, coz when there is a fighting it does not matter who you fight.

We fought late after the european midnight and destroyed everyone over and over again, we didn't lose once. DA and Troll are angry because AA aint got a single TC win at us so far this week  ;D

Killing the current UV lineup is nothing to brag about, sorry

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

Dank Anel

• Supporter
  • Makes FOnline better since 2009
    • View Profile
« Reply #8678 on: November 29, 2016, 07:55:14 pm »
That moment when Dank Anel posts 1+ year old pictures of Khans getting scrubbed when he and his AA buddies have done nothing but eat dirt most of the times lately kek

You didnt learn anything since a long time, you just have more implants. You are still autistic team  8)

We just have more implants? kek, that's your excuse to getting rekt? I'm sorry, but from all the factions AA have the highest Implanted to non-implanted character ratio in all Reloaded. But a weak insult like calling us Autistic is pretty funny, at least since it's coming from a guy that has a signature of him on a party(?) with his friends(?). Are you trying to make it look like you have a social life? Or is it funny because you're in a team with some guys that try to play 27 hours a day kek

Just because you get rekt and get salty doesn't mean you have to cry so much Anel, make another 9Str tank

Shhh oh rly?  ::)
You complain about 9ST character while you(khuns) bought one for 50$ for pixel character in openbeta game  ::)
I do what i want in my signature.

and...

9 ST build is for players who like to fight on jet and still have maximum stonewall efficiency.

Troll why did you explain them this? They still dont know mechanic after years of Reloaded.  :facepalm

;D ;D ;D ;D
« Last Edit: November 29, 2016, 08:06:47 pm by Dank Anel »
fuck my grama fuck my engilsh... come fight little pusses!!!!!

<18:30:32> "blasma": zinthos feels unjustified and resentful due to his oppressor DA

⛧Donnie Darko⛧

• Supporter
  • Dirty, Mean, and Most Importantly Rude.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8679 on: November 29, 2016, 08:17:26 pm »
Taken two towns already and no sight of AA anywhere, whats the point of even taking the towns then? AA is just gonna come in the middle of the night and take them anyway when noone is on... How boring.

Dank Anel

• Supporter
  • Makes FOnline better since 2009
    • View Profile
« Reply #8680 on: November 29, 2016, 08:18:37 pm »
Taken two towns already and no sight of AA anywhere, whats the point of even taking the towns then? AA is just gonna come in the middle of the night and take them anyway when noone is on... How boring.

Cry.
fuck my grama fuck my engilsh... come fight little pusses!!!!!

<18:30:32> "blasma": zinthos feels unjustified and resentful due to his oppressor DA

⛧Donnie Darko⛧

• Supporter
    • View Profile
Forum PvP
« Reply #8681 on: November 29, 2016, 08:20:05 pm »

Cry.

@failangel

Jeffrey I

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8682 on: November 29, 2016, 08:46:20 pm »

Its a Beautiful day in this Wasteland!! Its a beautiful day in this wastelandd........woulddddddddd u beeeeeee minnnnneeeee?

8)

⛧Donnie Darko⛧

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8683 on: November 29, 2016, 09:10:16 pm »
Good game to AA, at least they didnt run... Oh wait...
Too bad a few of them got away.

You guys should try out for the sprinting olympics. Never seen people run so fast!

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #8684 on: November 29, 2016, 09:32:52 pm »

DA, no longer in UV, still (off)  ;D

thanks for playing