Password:

Topic: Forum PvP  (Read 1683296 times)

Gimper

• Supporter
  • Harbinger of Armageddon
    • View Profile
Re: Forum PvP
« Reply #8565 on: November 27, 2016, 04:12:28 am »
Stop cri. Maybe someday you will get better and make it to "Vet" stage. Or you will quit reloaded when UV dies, who knows?

Alae

• View Profile
« Reply #8566 on: November 27, 2016, 04:17:23 am »
Stop cri. Maybe someday you will get better and make it to "Vet" stage.
Found it!
you are still years behind in understanding complexity of this SIMPLE game.
Oh, and while I'm here, what's a "Stoseph" ?

Seki

• View Profile
« Reply #8567 on: November 27, 2016, 04:20:24 am »

good screen shots seki camping spawns with flamer.......recruit all top players and kill noobs.......good team attitude on discord seki........top skills. What a joke.

ps UV will never die thanks to Dera talking about us so much, ty for keeping us alive  8)

Gimper pls no fauhawk..... 8)
yeah, complain more and more about being spawncamped instead of realizing what you do wrong / what you could do differently, you will always need swarm to win if you will never learn from your mistakes

we didnt recruited all top players, wtf are you talking about  ;D
there is alot of good players around which declined our invitation, like you ;) we just have some requirements unlike other factions around
you cant say that we kill noobs because you would insult your own faction, you have alot of experienced players there.. you, dendito, napalm and few others are elite players

i know we have better players mostly because you recruted alot of new players recently but on other side, you have slightly more players online in average so its kinda balanced in the end and we both can have some fun :)

i didnt said anything bad about you on discord or anywhere else and i dont care about what dera says about you, its not my deal, he can say whatever he want

Oh, and while I'm here, what's a "Stoseph" ?
its a name, lol  ;D
« Last Edit: November 27, 2016, 04:23:49 am by Seki »

Gimper

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8568 on: November 27, 2016, 04:20:44 am »
Whats an Acosta? That's the real question. Stop being cringe.

Seki

• View Profile
« Reply #8569 on: November 27, 2016, 04:28:54 am »
anyways discord pvp > forum and ingame pvp  ;D

James

• View Profile
« Reply #8570 on: November 27, 2016, 04:31:35 am »
anyways discord pvp > forum and ingame pvp  ;D

definitely more active than ingame pvp.

Alae

• View Profile
« Reply #8571 on: November 27, 2016, 04:39:29 am »
Whats an Acosta? That's the real question.
It's a famous surname.
Answering a question with a question is very Jesus-like. Are you a son of god, my child?

Fuck you

• View Profile
« Reply #8572 on: November 27, 2016, 04:52:46 am »
u are also some noob who needs to be hexed eh ? come at me noob :D

Alae

• View Profile
« Reply #8573 on: November 27, 2016, 05:17:13 am »
u are also some noob who needs to be hexed eh ? come at me noob :D
Go home, you're drunk.

Gimper

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8574 on: November 27, 2016, 05:18:42 am »
Answering a question with a question is very Jesus-like. Are you a son of god, my child?

Alae

• View Profile
« Reply #8575 on: November 27, 2016, 05:22:44 am »
;D

knuckle

« Reply #8576 on: November 27, 2016, 09:42:26 am »
As said before

social warriors has now died, however they have joined AA which where actually social warriors in the beginning,

We have always said, your faction is the same player day in day out just another name  :facepalm.

So in conclusion, you will all argue again another PvP faction will be born, then aa will die, there members will join new faction and complete the circle once again.

Just wondering what your New name will be called

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #8577 on: November 27, 2016, 10:23:22 am »
People have been puzzled around for a bit, old ones have left and new ones been brought up, but compared to a year ago it's back to the meta with Khans vs. UV vs. rainbow/SW/AA block.

What's new is where did Muhos go?

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

knuckle

« Reply #8578 on: November 27, 2016, 11:16:32 am »
Funny thing is,

when gimper and jish where with us for a few days they where giving up people names who they where etc for focus fire even own team mates.

Jish aka xenon or how ever you spell it and another aa member megafaggot where sending troll pms coz I was banned now he plays with them GG

Seki

• View Profile
« Reply #8579 on: November 27, 2016, 11:41:26 am »
As said before

social warriors has now died, however they have joined AA which where actually social warriors in the beginning,
They didnt joined AA. Only SW which joined AA recently is La Troll, rest of them either went inactive or they still play with UV.
There is only 4 ex-SW in AA in total from which 3 are there from first day of creating faction and there is actually more ex-UV in AA then ex-SW. We have players from all 4 factions (khans, uv, muhos and sw) and even from other server. I cant believe what kind of bullshit you guys can sometime say.

What's new is where did Muhos go?
Mayski joined Khans. Kompresor and iksi joined AA. Zinthos and Spetznas i saw playing with UV in last days but i am not sure.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2016, 11:56:04 am by Seki »